1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narin Creative/Dollfair Waitlist and Resolution

Oct 16, 2010

1. ^_^ Yes, thank you so much. I think we'd all still be really lost without your help. <3

2. Thanks for the email address Obsessed Mimiko, haven't been here in a few days because of work but will contact her this week and send her everything I have, hopefully the more of us who do that the better. Nocturne of Silence, I think an awful lot of us here would still be without either a refund or their Narae heads if it wasn't for your tenacity in particular.

3. Happy to report that my Neferti head with makeup came yesterday from Bimong.

Sorry it's fuzzy....real french resin:

[​IMG]

Thanked Bimong and said I need a body for her now. :)

He said:

I also sent him $25.00 to hopefully cover the EMS ship to me.

4. Oooh, this is making me excited. Face-up heads are already being sent out?! Yes, one step closer to getting our full dolls then. Thank you Bimong!

5. DOLLFAIR WAITING LIST

For members waiting for any doll or product from Dollfair International
      Narae, Neferti, Limwha, Briar, Parts, Clothes etc.
      Members...Please add any changes you think are appropriate but keep to transaction details, no personal chat. ​
      This is a self editing list.
      To add your information see instructions at bottom of list.​

JANUARY 2010

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

8/20 - Obsessed_Mimiko: 43cm Golden Beige matte resin, classic knee, Butterfly face Narin - Waiting for refund

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER
      11/80 - silver.hakuei: 43cm Beige uretan, Leda, Limhwa - Waiting for the doll

DECEMBER

**Instructions**​

1. Hit 'Reply with Quote' on the LAST post. Please double check.
      2. Remove the [ Quote ] tags at the beginning and end of the WHOLE post (but keep the instructions!).
      3. Add yourself or edit your status. Post your message.
      4. Click SAVE/SUBMIT REPLY

6. 60cm bodies! Cool! Faceup looks lovely... she's such a beautiful sculpt, isn't she?

And yes, HUGE thanks to nocturne.

7. Bimong really is a lovely person....I got such a sweet thank you from him for my $25.00 shipping payment.

Really would be great to recover funds from Dollfair for him.

8. DOLLFAIR WAITING LIST

Members...Please add any changes you think are appropriate but keep to transaction details, no personal chat. ​

JANUARY 2010

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

8/20 - Obsessed_Mimiko: 43cm Golden Beige matte resin, classic knee, Butterfly face Narin - Waiting for refund

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER
      12/1/2010- Kataxenna: Limwha Leda. Minus set. No high heel feet.-Waiting for doll still.

**Instructions**​

2. Remove the [ Quote ] tags at the beginning and end of the WHOLE post (but keep the instructions!).

9. You're welcome guys......

I know that some of us (me included) were criticized by people for being to harsh or angry and maybe we even felt a little guilty about it.... but looking back on the past couple months.... I think that we were right to not be patient and wait and keep accepting excuses.

I dont know if anything will come out of the Attorney General's Office thing but i feel GREAT that we did it. In fact I feel pretty good about everything we did.... even if sometimes it felt really difficult... or felt mean.

I'm glad we fought it, glad we filed..... and I hope it scares the PANTS OFF anybody who even thinks about ripping people off again. :)

10. OMG! Bimong has shipped my Narin today. This is so wonderful. He should be here by this coming week. So very excited. It's been 6 long months. Thank you so much Bimong!!!! You are an amazing person!!!

11. Wooo hoooo! :D Congrats! ...I haven't forgotten about faxing my evidence, I just have a nightmarishly busy semester this time around. *_*

12. So.. I emailed the Limwha Arts as march comes to a soon to be end.

She replied to me with this message.(Had asked if my order was ready)

I sent her an email back telling her to please ship the doll to my address. No reply back yet. x_x Oi, so close..yet so far away!

13. Hello everybody!
      It seems to me that keeping silence for such a long time was a mistake, I should have already written here. But I decided to get compensation from Dollfair... It was another mistake. I was fooled by Catrina. It is very sad that I made so many mistakes, but still hope to get my Neferti doll from Bimong. Now I'm here without doll or money, I'm in terrible stress and I really want to improve the situation.
      In June 2010 I made 2 orders in Dollfair company. I ordered Neferti LE-30 head (light tan French resin) + Limited face painting + Limited Jewelry and Neferti LE-30 body (light tan French resin) in Dollfair international (Total Price: $760.00. Online Orders_00003586 and 00003599). I paid for them immediately using Visa card.
      Erin, I've heard that you are in contact with Bimong. I've already wrote him, but I still got no answer. I've sent you a pm with my order information. I would be very thankful if you help me to solve my problems. I don't know what else I can do.

14. Does anybody have any news from Monica Gregory ?
      Also, did those of you that finally received their Dollfair order directly from Bimong explained her about this ? I'm wondering how it might be considered ; I hope this doesn't label the complaint against Dollfair as 'resolved' . :/

15. Haven't heard anything back from her through phone or e-mail. It's just like a we sit and wait to see what happens next.

My Narin came but 2 of his fingers on the left hand was broken. There was no apparent damage to the box it came in so I'm thinking it was broken before it was shipped. I e-mailed Bimong but haven't gotten a reply back yet.:(

EDIT: 4/11/2011 ~ Received
      Bimong has sent me a replacement and he also sent an extra for the other hand too. He's such a sweetheart. :aheartbea
      Everybody who likes his dolls should continue to support him. :)

16. DOLLFAIR WAITING LIST

JANUARY 2010

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

**Instructions**​

17. My Leda Finally arrived on Sat. She is lovely. Something to just throw out there....I got a shipping notice tonight for her. (Derp on their end) But..it was sent by a Morgan..

Was [email protected]

A ''Morgan Rhys
      Customer Service''

Must be Limwha's new Customer Service? Not sure.

18. Morgan Rhys? Maybe Dollfair really did move to Wales?

19. Yeah..I have no idea. I'd sure like to know if they did though..