1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narin Creative/Dollfair Waitlist and Resolution

Oct 16, 2010

1. Any updates from Monica Gregory anyone? Either e-mail or phone call? I tried calling her this morning but she didn't answer so I left her a message with my number to give me a call back but so far nothing. I'll wait to see if she will call me back. I'll give her another call on Thursday.

2. Nothing more from Monica Gregory and it looks like no new shipments from Bimong either. It seems we are in the doldrums.

3. Though it has nothing to do with Narin, it has a lot with Dollfair. So I feel obliged to post it everywhere I can to warn you guys.

First a little piece of a story. Jan 26 I placed an order at Limhwa site for Elly. I paid immediately, and my waiting started. Mar 16 I received a mail from Morgan Rhys, saying that they sent me a refund as they have a new PayPal address for Limhwa orders. She apologized a lot and asked me to reply and clarify if I'm interested in my Elly or not. The money was refunded next day indeed, and I decided to send it again to the new PayPal address Morgan gave me as I was really anxious to get Elly which I really adore. I got a reply the same day (Mar 18) saying that payment was received and my Elly will be shipped in 3 weeks (which means approximately April 9).
      Few days ago I found out that one customer from Russia received her Limhwa orderes placed Jan 2011 recently. She told me that she didn't have to resend payment to another address, so I started getting worried and decided to write both to Limhwa and Dollfair yesterday.

Today I got a reply from Limhwa. Quoting:

---------- [ Original Message ] ----------
      Subject: Question about my Elly
      Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 01:19:14 -0700 (PDT)
      To: [email protected]

Dear Limhwa creators,
      Did you get my order 00003732, normal beige uretane Elly with face-up + shipping to Russia, $600? I placed it Jan 26 2010.
      Thank you very much in advance.
      Alexandra

---------- [ Reply Message ] ----------
      To: Alexandra
      Sent: Thu, April 21, 2011 9:36:12 AM
      Subject: Re: Question about my Elly

The order has not been paid for. Ask Dollfair for a refund. I am so afraid that I have lost contact with Dollfair too. I apologize that
      this is what I can tell you for now.

No reply from Dollfair at all. I wrote them saying that I'm going to open a dispute via PayPal 'cos I'm really fed up with all that story...

So now make your conclusions guys. I hope I will get my money back so much...

4. No longer in the list, amen

5. I ordered this year from Art-Bimong and while there's been a delay, he told me that my Narae is getting a face-up and it should be shipping in a week or so. There are a few orders trickling through still.

6. I just posted on teh Limhwa waiting room thread that on the Limwha site, she mentions that she has lost contact with Dollfair, after receiving orders for dolls but no money to pay for them.

Check it out here...http://www.limhwa-1004.com/ Click on the Limhwa menu on the left and then on the first item...you can read her whole message there.

And if you click on the international site, there is an event listed there...that's just so bad!

Alicex

7. It's very sad, but it seems Limhwa is a repeat of Narin/Narae. I hope the losses won't be as bad as Narin/Narae. I have been waiting for over a year (Feb 2010) since I ordered and paid for a Narae. I'm glad that Bimong has been able to fulfill most of the remaining orders for Neferti heads, but there is still a group of left with no money and no doll.

8. Same situation than Miisu for me, here are the facts:

On 23 decembre 2010 I ordered and payed by visacard a Mari Toyou Limhwa, white skin, no options:

Thank you for your order.
      ========== GENERAL INFORMATION ==========
      Company: Datatex Media & Dollfair
      Order date: 12/23/2010
      ========== ORDER INFORMATION ==========
      Payment By: Visa 4XXXXXXXXXXX9852
      Order: OnlineOrder_00003724
      Product Name: Limhwa To You Mari
      * choose resin type and color: beauty white urethane
      * would you like wig and eyes?: no
      * would you like facepainting?: No thank you.
      * choose your shipping zone: Zone 3- Europe EMS
      Item#: toyoumari
      Unit Price: $250.00
      Quantity: 1
      Grand Total: $250.00
      ========== SHIPPING INFORMATION ==========
      Name: xx
      Day Phone: xx
      Email: xx
      Address:xx
      xx
      France

They told me the doll would be sent end january, no news from them so I sent an email to know what happens:on 13 january 2011 I get a mail:

Dear Delphine,
      Your order is in process. Because of the holidays, we are expecting
      them to come in later in February.
      Yes, we will be glad to underdeclare your order.
      Signed,
      Limhwa Customer Support

since this day I send them about 5/6 emails an I didn't get any answer, and I also told them that I moved in a new home, so the adress for the shipping prommised in en january is still not valid.

When I see that Miisu contact the Limhwa and that they haven't the order, I did the same, and same answer:
      [FONT=&#48148;&#53461;][FONT=&#48148;&#53461;]The order has not been paid for. Ask [/FONT][FONT=&#48148;&#53461;]Dollfair[/FONT][FONT=&#48148;&#53461;] for a refund. I am so afraid that I have lost contact with [/FONT][FONT=&#48148;&#53461;]Dollfair[/FONT][FONT=&#48148;&#53461;] too. I apologize that [/FONT][/FONT]
      [FONT=&#48148;&#53461;][FONT=&#48148;&#53461;]this is what I can tell you for now. [/FONT][/FONT]

Now, I send 2 other mails to Limhwa, explaining that the visa card refundable time is passed (90 days) so I have no doll and no money back ( the doll was my Xmas present paied by my mother) I told them too that they were aware from Bimong about Dollfair, so I consider them responsable too and hope they will do something for me.
      They write "ask Dollfair for a refund"......nice joke, I'm sure they will answer me this time!!!!

I have no answer from Limhwa.......
      I wanted to post on their board, but I cannot register because of the corean social number ):

that's all.

9. DOLLFAIR WAITING LIST

For members waiting for any doll or product from Dollfair International
      Narae, Neferti, Limwha, Briar, Parts, Clothes etc.
      Members...Please add any changes you think are appropriate but keep to transaction details, no personal chat.
      This is a self editing list.
      To add your information see instructions at bottom of list.

JANUARY 2010

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

8/20 - Obsessed_Mimiko: 43cm Golden Beige matte resin, classic knee, Butterfly face Narin - Waiting for refund

SPETEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER
      11/80 - silver.hakuei: 43cm Beige uretan, Leda, Limhwa - Waiting for the doll

DECEMBER
      23/12 Ehowinn: Limhwa Toyou Mari white skin, no options+ shipping to France $250- no news since 13/01. Limhwa told me to ask Dollfair for a refund, impossible to contact Dollfair, and payment with visa card witch can not be refundes after 90 days. Waiting for help from Limwha, who didn't asnswer my 2 last emails...so no money, no doll....................

JANUARY 2011
      26/01 - Miisu: Limhwa Elly NBU + make up + shipping to Russia, $600 - opened a dispute on PayPal, waiting for comments from Dollfair clarifying a situation between Limhwa and Dollfair, waiting for doll or refund depending on reply

**Instructions**

1. Hit 'Reply with Quote' on the LAST post. Please double check.
      2. Remove the [ Quote ] tags at the beginning and end of the WHOLE post (but keep the instructions!).
      3. Add yourself or edit your status. Post your message.
      4. Click SAVE/SUBMIT REPLY[/QUOTE]

10. Miisu and Ehowinn: That is disheartening to hear. You might want consider filing with the Ohio Attourney General here and forwarding your transaction information to Monica Gregory (the attorney handling the case). monica.gregory @ ohioattorneygeneral.gov

11. Sorry to jump in pretty late into this problem, but my grandmother, who doesn't have a DoA, ordered a Limhwa Toyou Sara on 3/7/11 from the international site and sent her payment, but never got an order confirmation or reply to any of her messages. She even called the contact number (440-239-0723) but it was disconnected. We've both looked around to see if others might have had this problem, but now we're wondering if it's the same problem as what's going on here..... It seems like there still isn't very much information on what EXACTLY happened with Dollfair, has there been any more information since the last reply? It seems like a similar problem, but from the dates, these seem like completely different incidents of the same thing. Has anyone else had problems with Limhwa since their 'grand reopening sale'? Any information would be fantastic, we're really confused and naturally pretty upset. Thanks in advance.

12. Please read more about it here at the blog: http://dollfair2010.blogspot.com/2011/04/limhwa-loses-contact-with-dollfair.html

Limhwa has lost contact with Dollfair. As I have mentioned above, it would be in your grandmother's best interest to contact the Ohio Attorney General as well as file for a chargeback (if a credit card was used).

13. wasnt limhwa warned by Bimong? I thought I read somewhere Bimong was to warn Limhwa so who knows what happened?
      either they didnt choose to believe it or...I dont know

14. Bimong and many Dollfair customers wrote to the Limhwa owner/creator so she knew about the problems months ago.... i guess people just have the idea that "it won't happen to me!" but sadly it did.

15. It sounds like steps were taken on the part of the Limhwa artist's part. They just didn't help. From ehowinn's post in the Limwha waiting room, a reply from Limhwa on the matter, additional emphasis mine:

16. Just because they had a bad break-up (yes they were in a relationship) doesn't mean he would automatically lie.

WE haven't done anything to her and several people from here and other artists had tried to write to her in the past. I'm not saying that I don't understand her side, and that I think she isn't hurt, or even that i think it's her fault that Catrina is a scammer. I'm saying that she had plenty of warning from more than one source, she hadn't heard from Catrina in 2 months.... and didn't try to warn anybody else that there was a problem until 2 months after Catrina dropped off the face of the earth (again). At some point, when at least 8 people write to you warning you about someone, and you continue to work with them and then you (and others) get burned because of it.... then you have to own your part in it. Yes she is a victim, but I don't feel as sorry for her as I felt for the other artists who didn't see it coming. I'm allowed to have that opinion and you can have yours, but really if you didn't order from Limhwa or don't currently have an unresolved problem with Dollfair then this thread isn't for you.

17. Wow... Im so sad to see Limwha go up like this too. D: I love Limwha's dolls...I am so glad I got my order..It seems i was one of the last people to get mine. I wish everyone luck!

18. This is the same, identical response that my friend got about her order. It seems like the same reply has been sent to various people contacting her on the matter.

It's a shame really.

19. DOLLFAIR WAITING LIST

For members waiting for any doll or product from Dollfair International
      Narae, Neferti, Limwha, Briar, Parts, Clothes etc.
      Members...Please add any changes you think are appropriate but keep to transaction details, no personal chat.
      This is a self editing list.
      To add your information see instructions at bottom of list.

JANUARY 2010

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

8/20 - Obsessed_Mimiko: 43cm Golden Beige matte resin, classic knee, Butterfly face Narin - Waiting for refund

SPETEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER
      11/80 - silver.hakuei: 43cm Beige uretan, Leda, Limhwa - Waiting for the doll

DECEMBER
      23/12 Ehowinn: Limhwa Toyou Mari white skin, no options+ shipping to France $250- no news since 13/01. Limhwa told me to ask Dollfair for a refund, impossible to contact Dollfair, and payment with visa card witch can not be refundes after 90 days. Waiting for help from Limwha, who didn't asnswer my 2 last emails...so no money, no doll....................

JANUARY 2011

**Instructions**

1. Hit 'Reply with Quote' on the LAST post. Please double check.
      2. Remove the [ Quote ] tags at the beginning and end of the WHOLE post (but keep the instructions!).
      3. Add yourself or edit your status. Post your message.
      4. Click SAVE/SUBMIT REPLY[/QUOTE]

20. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Limhwa directly? I would still love one of her dolls. The less likely it is that I actually get one, the more I want it!