1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narin Creative/Dollfair Waitlist and Resolution

Oct 16, 2010

1. I believe Limhwa is looking for a new dealer currently. I would suggest waiting until she has an official dealer or decides to set up her own website for orders.

2. "However, after receiving mail from Bimong, I asked to stop orders to dollfair."

By the sounds of it, Limhwa cancelled her dealership with Dollfair, depending on when she did so, taking orders after that date would appear to be fraudulent. Perhaps someone can get in contact with Limhwa and find out when/if she did state that she wanted to stop dealing with Dollfair. Certainly Dollfair has failed to make an announcement or close her website which would inform people that she was no longer representing them.

3. I believe that Limhwa *may* have a new authorized US dealer. This one is very reputable. Emory at Junky Spot. Something to check out.

4. I don't think the Dollfair problem will ever be resolved. I received my doll form Bimong, but I am still out several hundred dollars since I had paid for extras from Dollfair.

5. Is there any more news on Limhwa getting a new US dealer?

6. Yeppers! Junkspot is the new Limhwa/EOS Doll dealer! They just had their second preorder :)

7. DOLLFAIR WAITING LIST

For members waiting for any doll or product from Dollfair International
      Narae, Neferti, Limwha, Briar, Parts, Clothes etc.
      Members...Please add any changes you think are appropriate but keep to transaction details, no personal chat.
      This is a self editing list.
      To add your information see instructions at bottom of list.

JANUARY 2010

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE Kaye ... French Real resin Neferti head and matching small breast body body
      Neferti head ... french Real resin ... order # 3584 Body .. small bust .. french Real resin .. order # 3591. Have filed dispute with paypal but too late to get refund. Filed complaints with various other agencies. Bimong personally promised to make my doll but it never happened. Still waiting for a doll or a refund of $660.

JULY

AUGUST

8/20 - Obsessed_Mimiko: 43cm Golden Beige matte resin, classic knee, Butterfly face Narin - Waiting for refund

SPETEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER
      11/80 - silver.hakuei: 43cm Beige uretan, Leda, Limhwa - Waiting for the doll

DECEMBER
      23/12 Ehowinn: Limhwa Toyou Mari white skin, no options+ shipping to France $250- no news since 13/01. Limhwa told me to ask Dollfair for a refund, impossible to contact Dollfair, and payment with visa card witch can not be refundes after 90 days. Waiting for help from Limwha, who didn't asnswer my 2 last emails...so no money, no doll....................

JANUARY 2011
      26/01 - Miisu: Limhwa Elly NBU + make up + shipping to Russia, $600 - opened a dispute on PayPal, waiting for comments from Dollfair clarifying a situation between Limhwa and Dollfair, waiting for doll or refund depending on reply

**Instructions**

1. Hit 'Reply with Quote' on the LAST post. Please double check.
      2. Remove the [ Quote ] tags at the beginning and end of the WHOLE post (but keep the instructions!).
      3. Add yourself or edit your status. Post your message.
      4. Click SAVE/SUBMIT REPLY

8. D-storic has taken over making/shipping dolls for Bimong. A few have gotten their dolls, but some of them arrive with broken ankles and air bubbles. Right now getting the french resin is taking much longer. The rest of us are still waiting. I'm coming up on 10 months waiting for an order placed last April after he split from Dollfair.

9. I e-mailed repeatedly, but got no response from D-Storic until I left a message on their Q&A. They seem to be saying that they will not send me anything though (even though Bimong promised me personally that my order would be dealt with). *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* Although, it's been over a year since that promise was made.

EDIT: I am very happy to say that after 389 business days of waiting, I have finally received a replacement via D-Storic. I am very happy that this has finally been resolved and I appreciate then for finding a way to make this work. I appreciate them for not ignoring me and dealing with the issue head on. Thanks again, D-Storic!

10. I have read through this whole thread, all 52 pages of it. This Catrina is a piece of sh-t!!! What I don't get is why hasn't she been banned from DOA? She should have been banned from the marketplace and DOA period. She has taken money from many people and never delivered their dolls. Anyone else did that they would have banned.Thank goodness Bimong stepped up and sent the Neferiti heads.He is a very honourable guy. Although some people who ordered from dollfair/Caterina have never received a refund or their dolls. It does say dealer caution under her name but it should say banned. I am sure she has stolen more money from people than the other scammers who have been banned. Just makes you wonder.:x:x:x

11. I think Catrina has disappeared entirely. She was only the first problem. D-Storic took over the production and took too many orders in their final sale.