1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narin Creative/Dollfair Waitlist and Resolution

Oct 16, 2010

1. So there are at least five of us.....

2. I'm too still waiting for a refund, so at least six of us.

3. i thought i had been one of the first to request a refund..
      i really hope we get it soon. :/ this is quite ridiculous.

4. Updates-- needed to transfer more to the Paypal account to cover the final refunds.

Courtney, your refund was issued... you use a different email address for your Paypal than your orders, so don't know if it all goes into your same email accounts for updates.

There are others too on the Wiki who have been refunded and have not updated their status...

I have been on the phone with Paypal a couple days trying to work out the situation with some Russian orders which Paypal cannot send funds to. They can only accept funds, not send from me. What a crazy thing. In this case, you will hear from me about getting a bank check to cover your refund or you can transfer your order to available doll stock or another brand.

Well, now I see why most companies issue refunds "within 30 days." It's been a lot of accounting, phone calls and going through records to check and see what was already refunded months ago. Thanks for patience by all.. I am hoping against hope to finish today.

Edit-- Zababee, Anniestar, Courtney, Milachi, Bridget (final bit) and others all completely refunded. Please understand if you post a request using your DOA nick I have only a small chance of knowing who you are and what order you are referring to.

Refunds were addressed according to how long ago the order was placed.. I felt that was most fair. Some orders were refunded a long time ago, or were replaced by other doll stock or other brands as customers requested it. I had to check with employees to confirm this had happened or not. Did my best to do it as fast as possible but it took me longer than I ever imagined.

We will begin shipping the Neferti heads next week.

Thank you!

5. i received the refund, thank you.

6. Just checked my email and got my refund. Thank you very much, Catrina. I'll update my wiki status.

7. Super late to the party, but I've also requested a refund from Catrina today on my Tan Urethane Narae 43.

Lol birthday present of fail. I will get my Narae one day ;A;

8. I received my refund today. For all those still waiting, don't lose hope.

9. Thank you Catrina! I recieved my last $100 - thankyou so much and for all your hard work. Very much appreciated. Wiki updated

10. Catrina, I've sent you a PM. Please check it when you can. :D

11. Masala-- time to tell the story of your order. I wait for that and think it will be an important story for everyone to hear. You did receive your order and let's see some pictures of what you got from Bimong.

12. I have updated the feedback here to note that we have reached a good and fair resolution, but also to note that it has been a nightmare for the both of us to get there. I want everyone to know that Catrina has worked really hard on my behalf even when my replacement order was basically forgotten several times by the casting agent and Bimong.

13. So now Catrina has made good on her part of the process, thanks to Catrina for this. I am interested to see what happens with people who have decided to wait for dolls from Bimong, and whether there has been any communication from him on these.

14. Hoping for a shipping notice soon. :)

15. Still waiting shipping notice for Neferti and partial refund on my Visa for jewelry. :(

16. Catrina!Received most of the sum today,thank you - but 100$ I've sent to you for Custom makeup through PayPal are missing.
      Will sent you email (marked with my DoA nick) to hear details from you.Actually I want to have back them too.Thank you.

17. I got most of the refund, thank you. Still is missing $50 I payed for the limited jewelry. I already emailed Catrina about this and updated the wiki.

Edit/ Got the missing $50 and have now recieved all the refunds. Thank you Catrina!

18. Anxiously awaiting shipping notice~ The Nefertis are supposed to ship this week, if I remember? Or later this coming week? Sorry for posting in here again, just finally getting antsy again! :sweat:

19. Still waiting for shipping notice and answers to my emeils.

20. waiting for a shipping notice too

(Order 00003579)