1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narin Dolls Pre-order 1.5-- this week

Dec 18, 2005

1. How about cyborgs LOL and please closed mouth soon! I am dying to order if only they would match up with one of these. Also so looking forward to seeing a tan girl.

For hands I love the thumb touching the index finger with the rest of the fingers slightly curled = the meditation hands love it.

2. Lore, that is one awesome idea.. doing a mudra hand. COOL!

There were some who asked for the cyborg face paint, and they came out really lovely. I am expecting some tanned dolls in, and hopefully their owners will permit me to take some photos.

Closed mouth, yeah that is a definite suggestion. I know some like open mouths, some don't.

thanks for the feedback
      Catrina

3. I'm another one who'd be interested in closed mouths for the little ones. The open mouths, while adorable, don't suit what I have in mind, so that's been the main deal-breaker for me. If they come out with a closed-mouth sculpt, I don't think I'll be able to resist any longer. :D

I'm having so much fun just seeing everyone else's dolls arrive home. They're all so unique and beautiful. Ahhh, I hope I can join the fun soon. :love

~Kalmia

4. I have definitely heard the suggestion for closed mouths on the 43 cm versions in the future... I can forward those ideas to them, and who knows? Maybe we will get our wish! I personally do like the open mouth, and as others have suggested, you can play with the mouth part to show more or less of them. I think they look very sweet, especially in the sleep face part. The open eye face with the open mouth does look natural to me-- when you are happy you do tend to open your mouth for a smile. In the end, if we do get a closed mouth face part, all the more options for us.. and more fun playing with the dolls. Again, I think it's really nice of Narin to take our suggestions : - ) they put so much love and care into each one of these, I can't wait to hear from everyone about what you think!

Regarding our 1.5 order, yes... if you want a custom face paint I am sending those requests in at this time, just like the last. You order your doll and send me a graphic by email, along with any written instructions. I get those translated into Korean and it goes right next to your graphic. Afterwards, you get the PDF page with the graphic and Korean for your doll souvenir book. I think this order will come rather quickly because we are not doing a lot of dolls, and only two customs so far. I got two shoe orders today-- how you do that is look on the Narin site www.narindoll.com and write down the item codes for what you'd like... or if your computer can't do that or the Korean frustrates you, I have a handy-dandy order form I used for the last pre-order:
      http://www.dollfair.com/shoeorder.htm

Just check off the shoes you want, and hit submit at the bottom. I will send you an invoice for your total. My form is also convenient because it separates the shoes by sizes. Note: Narin dolls and I are taking off SLSM08 60 cm boy shoes... they are too stiff and hard to get Narin's feet into.

Have fun all.. HO HO HO! :D
      Catrina