1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narin Dragonfly/Heartbreak closed mouth boys- Discussion

Dec 20, 2006

1. Oh wow....Dragonfly is EXACTLY what I was hoping for. A more mature 43cm Narin sculpt. He's just lovely. :)

2. :doh So doooooooomed. The trouble character I couldn't find a mini body for just found his face. Dragonfly will be coming home in the next couple of years. :sweat (Unless he changes his mind again :| )

So glad they made a more mature face for the little boys! He's perfect...*_* :D :aheartbea :fangirl:

3. This is great! I kept thinking, I'm getting a unoa and there's not a mini boy in her size that I would get. Oh dear. She'll be all alone against the wide wide world.

And of course, Narin Creative comes out with the perfect faceplate! I think the "regular" 43cm Narin is just adorable, but a tad too good-boy-ish. Dragonfly definintely doesn't look good-boy-ish :aheartbea

4. Dragonfly is tempting me, for Keira. he is good looking and very mature.. I just keep looking at him.

5. Hey I just posted on the news thread about this because I was just over at Narindolls site admiring the cute Heartbreak face.

You keep saying Heartbreak is a boy but on Narindoll it says Heartbreak is a Narae.
      http://www.narindoll.com/shop/product.asp?pro_id=NR016

I think she is super adorable....but I was thinking if i ever get a 43cm Narae i would need 2 and I would have them impersonating Nana and Hachiko from Nana and i dont know if i would want them to be all sad face.... :D

6. Somewhere in the Narin/Narae 43cm discussion thread, Catrina told us that the Heartbreak face was decided to be unisex- works for either gender you want it to, though in the news thread it is painted as a boy.

7. Ah - thanks for that. Its definately a cute face. :D

8. I am saving my money for a blank butterfly because she is close to my DD with that smile and plan to have her given a face up to look like my daughter. Now heartbreak-who would have thought-looks a great deal like my son. The chin isn't right, but the rest is a good match. Guess I will save for him so I can have mini me's of my grown up kids!
      Deadra