1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Narin head and Variation on Narae at NarinDoll

Sep 4, 2006

1. I love the open mouth Zaoll. Pretty!! maybe there is a chance she won't be limited some day?

2. Charisma IS a boy right? hard to tell and it looks like hes not wearing the boy pjs in the pic - Alex

3. I reall ylike how the nails are longer. I've grown a long nail fetish since DOD.

4. (not to beat a dead horse, but) Charisma is gorgeous!!

Silly me, I'd figured that I'd probably stop with the two dolls I have (Keibhan, and my Narsha who should, fingers crossed, be arriving tomorrow) and here Narindoll has to do something like come out with a new sculpt that is absolutely amazing. I know who I'll be saving up for next.

5. Yes, Charisma is a boy. And he sure is gorgeous, that is a good word for him!

I think the company has also landed on a spelling for "Zaoll." I saw it spelled two different ways. I'll have to see if it means anything in Korean.

If anyone is interested in these new items, I should have them on the Dollfair site this week.

Catrina

6. Ummm, just looked at the girl again, my moniese might be in trouble! She might be the perfect white witch! Oh no!

7. Narin Charisma is definitely gorgeous. I've always been partial to Narae over Narin...but this guy ~~sigh~~. I don't need another large boy doll...though I'm afraid need isn't going to play any part in this ;)

8. He wouldn't make a shoddy girl either julia. Just saying. She really is something else though (Zoall or whatever her name is drat her)

9. OMG!!OMG!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

It's yet another 60cm Narae head!!!

Mature Narae!!! Take anotherlook at narindoll.com

I am soooo in trouble LOL! I have been wondering about my my little Feenix into a "bigger" gal...this might just be it *stares*

Catrina, when you get back from the convention ( Hope you enjoy yourself! ), I'll mail you.

*herds all existing his BJDs together " You're all fired!! Now get yourselves sold, I need the cash! *

10. Bleh I'm afraid to look...For Jupiter's sake, I knew that was a mistake. WTF, she's so gorgeous! I love her lips and eyes! Ack. Paging Dollyholic, I wonder if these will come with optional faceups...

11. Yoo hoo guys.. I'm here. I changed the NEWS post to add three dolls rather than two new dolls.
      I don't know how many more are in the works at this point.

It's the new Narae Mature 60.
      Price is $220 for a head, $650 for a default doll.
      All the heads retro fit the Narae bodies. And you can have just a head painted custom for yourself.

There will be more faces coming up. More dolls. Bimong is great.

((bows to Bimong for his fantastic sculptures))
      Catrina

P.S. Oh, Strontiumdog, you can't fire your 43cm dolls. They are too exquisite!

12. :...( Double post:...(

:aangel: I didn't mean it. :aangel:

13. Gorgeous; I hope they make a general release of Zoall. She's gorgeous but beyond my price range.

BTW, any chance of having an update on the Narin orders since the other thread was locked? I know my Narae order just went in but it is fun to imagine where they are in the process.

14. Will these new heads fit on the original narae 60 bodies?

15. Crazy double post.

16. Yes, they fit the older bodies. You can get them separately or with a body for the usual price. I won't have them loaded onto the web site til this weekend.. so if you want to order one before then just email me and I will take your order.

They are available immediately.

Catrina

17. I can't believe how gorgeous the new big girls are. And I'm not a big doll person. But I think I'll be breaking my rules...
      One thing I did notice on the Narin website under the Mature Narae there seemed to be the eye variation option! This is exciting. They are definately the most beautiful BJDs that I have ever seen.

18. You know, at first glance I thought the Charisma doll was a Narae, not Narin. I guess the head could be used for both.

19. Catrina -- How would you describe the differences between the new Mature Narae and the original face? It looks like the lips are much fuller and maybe the eyes are larger too?? I tried to compare photos but face paint makes it a little difficult to be sure about the differences. Thanks!!

20. I wish I could see something other than red x's at the Narindolls site.... I'd love to see the new Mature Narae head......