1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Natalia Loseva Dolls Discussion

May 20, 2016

1. Hello! I´m so in love with Natalia´s dolls, but I don´t know how can I get one. Does she make pre-orders or Do I have to ask her directly?

2. @littleprojectb You have to contact her directly for the blank dolls. If you haven't, you'll want to read through the thread here and check out her social media as well. These are super exclusive, so it's intentionally a bit of a process to obtain one.

3. Thank you fir answering! I hope to get one in the not so far future

4. I'm working on my Yuy as I have time. Her SP is so lovely, couldn't resist giving her some tear tracks.

[​IMG]

#224 rianne, Apr 30, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2019
    5. Woah, she is so gorgeous! I have been torn between Zaya and Yuy (not that I can afford either any time soon) but you are definitely tipping the scales toward Yuy! I just love how versatile she can look!

6. Thank you @StellaMarigold ! That's a pretty amazing compliment. I admit, the fact that my girl @bronzephoenix has a Zaya made the choice easier for me. We can enjoy the girls vicariously haha.

7. Ha, that makes sense! To me, Zaya's sleeping faceplate is the sweetest thing ever (and reminds me very much of an old porcelain doll I treasured when I was a child), but Yuy's awake faceplate has such lively eyes. But they are both very beautiful.

Edited to add: I look forward to seeing your Yuy's other face!

8. @rianne - Oh my gosh, so pretty! You really emphasized her beautiful eyes and cheekbones. Thank you for sharing!

9. @StellaMarigold She's absolutely joined my fashion arsene as absolute favorite doll material. She's pure magic. I'm in the midst of article revision season (yay grad school, ugh) but after next week I'm going to get to do some serious work on a diorama for the fashion scale dolls, so I'll be spamming the heck out of September here. XD

[​IMG]

#229 rianne, May 2, 2019
    10. Ah, how beautiful!

And spamming? Oh boy, I can't wait! I never thought of these dolls in relation to the Dollshe fashion dolls, but I imagine they would look wonderful in a diorama together.

Good luck with your school work!

11. Omg Love Your Yuy if you don’t mind me asking where did you manage to get clothes for her? The top is perfect on her

12. @YayalovesMilo I just commission clothes in curvy barbie size. If you're careful about fabrics and length, it works (she's 2" taller so gotta be careful, and non-stretch tops don't work unless they're oversize).

13. Do the curvy barbie pants work too?

14. Shorts and skirts. That’s where the height difference really shows. And you wouldn’t want anything super fitted in the leg.

15. Thank you so much for the tip...i love her but finding her clothes is kind of a pain lol

16. My Zaya, Eva.
      [​IMG]

#236 bronzephoenix, May 20, 2019
    17. So beautiful:love

18. Adorable :)
      What wig is she wearing?

19. Your doll are really beautifull! So natural and soft! I like really spleeping face.:love