1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Natalia Loseva Dolls Discussion

May 20, 2016

1. Hi, it's a 5/6 wig from SatoriaJ not currently in stock, but it's too big XD I have to take the pictures carefully because of that. I don't recommend it for the size reason, but it's a lovely wig.

2. @bronzephoenix YAY Eva! I really like the way you got the reflected light in that shot, and omg you showcase the texture so well. <3

@JuliM Love seeing those elusive one-offs. :D

A lil bit of September for the thread:

[​IMG]

#242 rianne, May 26, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2019
    3. I'm playing with dye mixes, so here's September modeling a silvery lilac. :D

[​IMG]

#243 rianne, Jun 2, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2019
    4. I'm feeling the lack of these girls' SP here, so here's September's.

[​IMG]

#244 rianne, Jun 23, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
    5. Moderation Note: Some of the images being posted into this thread are huge. Please remember this is Discussion, please resize your images to a size that does not fill an entire screen before posting.

6. Noted, thanks for your work @idrisfynn !

More of September's SP. I'm playing with editing joints out. Not sure I nailed the armpit area, but NL dolls are ideal candidates for this kind of edit. :D Image under spoiler.

[​IMG]

7. And another. Sorry to spam you guys. September's oe is back in action and appropriately feline looking at last. Now to get some thin velcro or a wig cap for her.

@bronzephoenix I wanna see some more Eva! ;)

Large image under spoiler.
      [​IMG]

8. My Serge
      [​IMG]

9. Love seeing Serge @JuliM ! It was getting lonely in here. ;)

Some fresh September under the spoiler tag. I really love this cut of top on her.

[​IMG]

10. tenderness
      [​IMG]

11. @JuliM So sweet!

Figuring out how to shoot scenes with September (under spoiler).

[​IMG]

12. Rianne, OMG what a scene!!! September has a awesome faceup too! Love her! ( and I also love those shoes- can you please tell where to order them?? if its not a secret of course ;)

Can anyone tell me if Zaya can wear Blythe clothes or a 1/6 action figure? I found some great sets, but I do not know if they will fit ... look at this example, will not it be too small? clothes set

My Zaya has recently come back from the spa, her name is Liv:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am crazy about her already and all I want is het her more shoes and clothes hahah :D

13. @Martoola Thank you! Liv is stunning! September's shoes are elowynne wilde size from he-meife on ebay. You have to be careful: open heels won't work, only loafers/boots. Flats are ok too. For clothing, blythe etc is way too small. You can get curvy barbie stuff if it's got some stretch and a versatile length (so shorts, skirts, knit tops, oversize tunics, etc). Likewise, they can wear tonner 16 items as long as they aren't too long on leg/sleeve and not too loose cut (so the opposite of curvy barbie items: midi skirts become long skirts, tunics would be dresses, and these girls cannot wear items meant to show off curves since they don't have any really).

14. @Martoola, your Zaya is absolutely gorgeous. Who did her face up?

15. A bit of September for the thread. I'm working on a new wig for her, and already feeling nostalgic for this one, haha.

[​IMG]

16. I love her face very much

17. Can anyone tell me which dolls are available as blank? Is it just Zaya and Yuy?

18. I guess yes.

19. She’s amazing her facial expression and skin colour are so lifelike!

She is really quite lovely! You guys are making it very hard for me to choose a sculpt as all of your girls (and guys!) look totally amazing!

Thanks, I just want to be sure before I take the plunge I think I’ll try msg Natalia or her agent just to double check x

#259 Cherryblue, Aug 13, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2019
    20. Hi everyone, i am so excited to join this thread. I put my name on the list long time ago ( probably last year ), and recently i contacted Natalia and she said that my Zaya will be done in October. ):

#260 suok2011, Aug 26, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 26, 2019