1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Natalia Loseva Dolls Discussion

May 20, 2016

1. My Zaya is finally home. She is absolute beauty! Such an amazing sculpt. I did play with her a little bit, tried all her clothes on and gave her mani/pedicure and some body blushing. She has such tiny fingernails! I had a hard time to see what i was doing even with my glasses.

2. Cool! Congratulations on your new doll!

3. Is she the size of a Barbie? Did you buy clothes from Natalia?

4. @Tacye i sent you a message.

5. Can anybody recommend some realistic looking 8mm eyes? I’m looking for some realistic green eyes. Sorry; I can’t join marketplace yet —I haven’t posted enuf!

6. Thank you! The second I saw this doll I wanted her. I’m worried that I will have to learn how to make doll clothes to clothe her though.

7. Yes, she is kind of in- between sizes, so a custom made clothes and shoes is the best solution.

8. My Zaya in the dress that i recently made for her.

[​IMG]IMG_4924 by ivdolls, on Flickr

9. Gorgeous :3nodding:

10. Thank you so much @Anfiska, @Lino4ka . I am so so happy that this doll is finally with me. I waited over a year for her, but the wait is well worth it. She is amazing.

11. Well, I finally got my grail doll! My Yuy came last week and I’m so in love! I took one quick pic to make her my avatar but I have bronchitis right now so I’m too sick to play with her and take more pictures. When I’m well, I’ll spam you all with awesome pictures! Lol

12. @Tacye, congratulation on arrival of your Yuy. Get well soon so you can show us more of this wonderful doll.

13. Why can’t get my pictures to work?

14. @Tacye it depends on how you download the picture here.
      You shall insert url address of the picture

15. Does anyone know what size eyes fit in Natalia Loseva dolls?

16. I don't know because she already come with her eyes.

17. Because you need to use an image hosting site like Flickr or Imgur - you can't just post photos directly off of your phone. And to make matters worse, those sites frequently don't work unless you use a laptop. DoA can be a bit fussy that way. :sweat