1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Natalia Loseva Dolls Discussion

May 20, 2016

1. You can contact Natalya directly on FB, she responds fast *Мир живых кукол Натальи Лосевой. There is also her representative on FB you can find her as Julia Merentsova, here she is @JuliM
      I believe, she can help too.

2. Hello, I found on Natalia's FB that Yoko (her new asian mold?) would be soon on Patreon.
      Does anybody know how it works? Is it a preorder?
      Thank you for your answers!

3. This is indeed a pre-order. If I understand correctly Natalia does all the dolls in her “in-house” studio. All the different mold (face) are limited to 100 each. You have to write her/ her assistant, to get on the list. Given the amount of people interested, there is a waiting list.

I found this website where you can see the different molds and the new body (quite lovely to be honest).
      > link <

Also there is a FB page for Natalia, and another for the discussions amongst fans.
      Hope it helps

4. Thanks so much. I have been interested and following the development of Yoko too. Will definitely check on the FB page and the website you found! :3nodding::3nodding::thumbup

5. As far as I know, the waiting time now is over 2 years... :nosebleed

6. Yupppp 2 years. my spot is may 2023....
      Well think it that way: gives time to save up for this beautiful bjds!!!

7. @Dark Angel : thank you very much for your explanations.
      Very clear!
      In the meantime, I decided to put my name on Natalia's waiting list for Yoko :love! And like you, my spot is May 2023. :ablink::celebrate (now I'm making savings!!)

8. Indeed!

9. My dolls from Natalia have eaten Valentine's Day perfectly! I posted their story here
      [​IMG]

10. She is stunning!!!

11. Sweet Rebecca made it home to me. Here she is. Now she is waiting for her proper wig (and clothes.... yes, am gonna make you some clothes...) and she told mer her name: meet Fenja

[​IMG]

12. Congratulations on your sweet girl. She is amazing.

13. Congratulations! She’s already beautiful.

14. I’m on the wait list for the newest doll, Shana! I will pay in May 2022. She is so beautiful and unique.

15. She definitely is!

16. I love all of her new dolls, bur Marisol took my breath away. Does anyone need a kidney? LOL

17. Ughhh I love Marisol too. Does anyone know what the production timeline is for these newer dolls? Will there still be 100 made of each mold? I’m hoping I could save up and buy her in 2023...

18. Hello guys! I have finally ordered my very first Natalia Loseva Doll. I pre-ordered her last year. My turn on the queue for the preorder was January 2021. But I wasn't a fan of the 3 faces so I decided to wait a little for Yoko. My Yoko was finally released and was sent to my face-up artist a couple weeks ago. Now its another waiting period until my Yoko is finally finished with her face-up. Hoping that it's soon because I really can't wait to have her in my hands

Anyone here have the new body Loseva dolls? Can you please post some pics? I would love to see all of them and how you dressed them up

Does anyone know what is the height of the Loseva male doll?

it's not possible for layaway but you don't have to pay right away. And the waiting period is usually pretty long. That should give you enough time to save up for it! At least that's how I see it!

beautilful!!! Do you mind me asking where you got her wigs? Also can you tell me how much for each of them? I love all of them!

Who did your Zaya's face-up? she is stunning!!!

Olesya???? I'm not familiar with her? Do you mind telling me what is her instagram account or how can I contact her?

There is no layaway but the waiting period is usually very long. That should give you enough time to pay for her. You don't pay until your doll is finished.

I wonder if the preorder for Zaya or Buy blank doll is still open? Does anyone here know?

#379 Jodan1309, Mar 9, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2021