1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Natalia Loseva Dolls Discussion

May 20, 2016

1. OMG! Someone got one! Congrats Lino4ka.

They are far too rich for my purse to even consider, but I have a probably vain dream that one day she might bring out a blank line for us customisers. I have been nagging her on it for months until she must be absolutely sick of the sound of me, but not many dolls move me these days and these ones do. Not the men, which is surprising, given that my collection is a sausage fest, but the women. Lolita... :love

2. Thank you! They are amazing!!! Soon together with Lolita will come... Sophie!!!!!!
      and for now my Mila
      [​IMG]

3. So beautiful. I'm going to keep wishing for a blank base doll because miracles sometimes happen...

4. Mila wishes to have a nice working week to everybody!
      [​IMG]

5. Natalia posted photos of her new body with greater posability and slimmer waist. Looks great, but waist in old version looked more natural

6. I agree. There are good parts to both of them. I wouldn't be able to decide which I liked better.

[​IMG]

7. The body on the right (which I assume is the old body) definitely looks more natural. The boobs and waist on the left body just look weird to me.

8. The one on the right is the new body.

9. Mila came to greet everybody
      [​IMG]

10. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. Beautiful. I could look at any number of pictures of her.

12. @Lino4ka - Awwww she is just glorious! Lovely shot of her!

13. I wish I could have one of them. They are truly amazing. But 3500 is a lot for one doll.

@Lino4ka Your girl is beautiful. Her smile is so amazing. Just seeing pictures of her makes my heart jump of joy.

14. thanks a lot to all of you!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope one day all of you will be enjoying the dolls of Natalya personally.

15. I was wondering why she only do ooak dolls. I like the idea, she do it very well. I feel that receiving a doll complete is a good experience, no worries about what to do with a blank doll. You never feel the need to buy a complete doll? I mean a full customized doll.

16. I buy these dolls to customise them. So, a complete doll is of no interest to me. It would deprive me of the biggest part of my fun. And that is even without considering the price, which there is no way I could afford. However, this is very much the way for Russian art dolls; you buy them complete.

I did ask her one more time, saying that I very much enjoy customising so was really hoping she might, one day, release a blank line. She said she also enjoys customising. :lol: So, that is that, then. I shall leave her alone.

17. These are gorgeous dolls. I love seeing pictures of them.

18. Hahah she have some humor sense.
      Probably if she do a blank line, her prices will be 1000+ dollars like popovy and enchanted.
      Would be that bad?
      she wants her dolls to be very exclusive.

19. Popovies are $800 blank. That is still A LOT of money for so small a doll, and more than I am prepared to pay. However, if a person were really committed, they could save that up. So, attainable but retaining the exclusivity. I personally prefer the inclusive approach of artists such as aGatti who charge $450 for a 47cm doll, ensuring that more people can have and enjoy them. I don't find the exclusivity thing at all appealing.

20. hmmm I think that for a person who don't know how custumize, it's a good idea buy a complete doll. Maybe she could do a very limited number of blank dolls. But I question myself if she do it, does people could lose the interest in her complete dolls?