1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Natalia Loseva Dolls Discussion

May 20, 2016

1. Relishing the opportunity while everybody is waiting for this special moment, I am posting my beauty here
      [​IMG]

2. ohhhh! She is so beautiful. Lovely to see a close-up of her face,
      Thank you for posting this photo. :)

3. @pianissimo Thank you so much!
      I love my Mila a lot!
      [​IMG]

4. Hello)
      My name Juli
      I'm a big fan of dolls Natalia Loseva and her sales manager

I have two dolls of Natalia Loseva. Asya and Nicki
      [​IMG]

This is a home photo now and very quickly)

5. Natalia Loseva plans release in 2018 the blank doll.

She already has a name Zaya (bunny), her face and already some images.
      Her body is different from her OOAK. It's new. Has an ankle joint, and it becomes a little lower. 35 cm. And also joint in the waist. Perhaps it will have one more difference. But this is still a mystery.

[​IMG]
      I will definitely want this doll in my collection!

6. thank you very much Juli for this information ! I'm sure Zaya will be very popular, beautiful sculpt :)

7. Yes, yes, yes! I have been following progress on Facebook and am very much looking forward to Zaya's debut. Beautiful!

8. Thank you so much for letting us know!! We will be anxiously waiting for her :)

9. Looking at it, I am wondering if body and head might be sold separately. Thinking that head would look more grown up on a larger body. That way, it might fit with my growing family of 1:4 dolls. Anyway, let's wait and see.

10. I read in this discussion about the fears about dolls Natalia Loseva. My Asya is one of the first dolls, she was born in June 2014. and my Nicky of 2017. I played with Asya a lot and took on a trip. But there was no color change. She's the same color as Nicky. The material from which the Loseva dolls are worn differ from BJD fashion and BJD Korean firms and many others. Doll light, stable without stand even.

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

12. New photos of Zaya progress have been posted. She is coming along beautifully.

[​IMG]

And, in case any mods are getting worried, she is to have changeable eyes.

#72 MadamMauMau, Nov 2, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    13. Wow, she's lovely! Is she the one that will be for sale in resin and blank? I love the sleeping eye version! So sweet and peaceful!

I hope she won't be limited!

14. Yes, she is. No news on whether she will be limited (someone did ask, but the question wasn't answered). I am hoping she won't be bank-breakingly expensive. I would have a Popovy by now if it weren't for the price. I am very much hoping this one won't fall into the same hole.

15. Me, too! Why do I have to love the expensive ones (for example, Pasha Pasha Pulse is $900 blank and extra pairs of hands are $130!)?

I'll keep an eye on Zaya. The only thing is, I would really like a girl who can fit with an aGatti guy, and at 35cm Zaya may be too small. I have seen photos of a Popovy (40cm) on heels next to a MCC aGatti (47-48cm), and that looked pretty good, she was just very petite. But perhaps Zaya's head circumference would be proportionate to Popovy, considering the lengthiness of the Popovy limbs. I see them as a rather tall man and a small woman or teenager, anyway.

Anyway, thank you for the update!

16. I am thinking the head will be proportionate to the 45-47cm men. That means she might read as just a very short woman, rather than being from another species (in life, head size is relatively constant across body heights). This might be an advantage of her being somewhat bobble-headed. The alternative is that she will read as a child. That could be workable. At 1:4 scale, she would be 140cm/4' 6" in life. So, about the height of a 10-11 year old against an aGatti.

17. Hmm! Thank you! I agree about her being slightly bobble-headed (full wigs will make that worse, but since I make my wigs I can try to make them slim). I don't want the character to be a child, but if she's a very short adult that might work. I'm only 8" taller than 4' 6", and look pretty small, head size included, in photos with my tall brothers.

Of course, this is all theoretical, since, you know, money and right timing :lol:

Thank you for helping me plan, though!

18. Yes, some people are just overall, petite, with small heads. So, this photo shows four people of various heights whose heads are more or less the same size. However, the woman on the end is petite all over. It doesn't look at all odd in that line up, but might look as though one has got the proportions wrong if one were to recreate that in doll form. I find that, when creating a viable doll, one has to go for averages, or it looks wrong. So, these women are of various heights, but their head sizes are comparable. So, Zaya's relatively bobble head might make her more versatile than she would otherwise be.

19. Thank you for the photos! As an artist, I try to keep proportions "correct" (or "average," as you say), but there is quite a variety in real life. I'm happy Zaya seems versatile!

Also, I noticed that she has ankle joints (I don't think Natalie's previous dolls did). That's very nice!

20. The doll will be limited. Natalia is a creative person and an artist. She can not endlessly make one doll. But it will be more than 10 doll-blank, of course.

Each doll Natalia molds a doll in resin and treats personally. Manually. This is a long process. It does not resort to the help of factories for the production of dolls. And such a doll - blank can not be cheap.
      I think we have time to save enough money to be ready to buy it when it appears.