1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Natalia Loseva Dolls Discussion

May 20, 2016

1. I have always adored these Natalia Loseva Dolls. I am fairly new to doll collecting/playing. And it has been very expensive so far. Right now, I have 2 Popovy dolls, waiting on my preorder of Pasha Mini doll and I also own an Afroditadoll. I would love to order this Zaya doll but even $1,500 is still too high for me for a blank doll. Hopefully Ms. Natalia would consider layaway plans in the future.

2. @JuliM Taya is gorgeous! I admire the masterpiece of Natalya!
      I brought my Mila in a new dress.
      Hope you will like her in it :)
      [​IMG]IMG_6198 by B lino4K, on Flickr

3. I'm new too and I totally know what you mean. I haven't got a single doll in hand yet and I'm waiting for three!

Other than my work laptop, I don't have any single item in my house worth more than $1500. It might cause me anxiety to own a doll that expensive, even though I totally understand this is the price of art.

It doesn't mean that Zaya isn't tempting! I'm trying to convince myself that I don't want something this extraordinarily young and pretty sitting at home in contrast to my own middle aged self. Sure all dolls are pretty, but Zaya looks so real! :shudder

#143 D795, May 19, 2018
      Last edited: May 19, 2018
    4. I also adore Zaya, but I am working on previous experience. I probably could sell some dolls and eventually make the money to buy her. However, many years ago when I did have more disposable income, I did spend $1.5K on a VERY rare doll (LE 20 from something like 2003). I got him home and hated him for the money I had spent on him. So, I sold him, for two thirds of what I paid for him. Based on that experience, I know I can't spend that sort of money on a doll, no matter how much money I have or how lovely the doll is. I am resolved to just admire from a distance. And that is fine.

5. Thanks for this insight! I thought about it and I can totally see myself feeling the same. Letting go is the better option for me. Your post really helped.

6. I'm not suggesting that anyone else would feel this way, just reflecting on the reasons why I won't spend that sort of money on a doll, even if I could. It just doesn't work for me.

7. [​IMG]
      My Asya

#147 JuliM, May 22, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2019
    8. Hi! I’m just wondering if any of you that purchased and recieved Zaya would be willing to msg me about the process.

9. @JuliM: She is absolutely beautiful, congratulations! Have seen her in a review video of Olga Kamenetskaya. ^^

@YayalovesMilo : I haven't received my blank Zaya yet, but she is coming very soon to me. The process is quite simple. To ask for purchasing a blank doll you will need to email the artist Natalia Loseva directly. To purchase the fullset doll you will need to email the sales agent / dealer. All the details about Zaya are in the blog of the artist, which is both in Russian and in English.

10. I'll receive my Zaya soon, and I was wondering what size of clothes I need to buy ?
      Do you know if Fashion Royalty size can works ?

11. @nufa Thank you! and congrats on almost getting your Zaya. I emailed the person responsible for the blank Zaya and was actually placed on the list for December. I'm a little paranoid that I will miss the email telling me she is ready though :sweat

12. I'm so lost... I tried to pay my Zaya but Moneygram refused my transaction and closed my account : "not safe". Westernunion is not available on my country, I can't send payment "in friends and family" on paypal (and I don't want to add 7% of the price) ...
      I really want my zaya but I don't know how to pay :'(

13. Oh no! Let them (Natalia) know hopefully they can figure something out. I’ll cross my fingers for you. Just a tip maybe you can contact Moneygram to let them know that you approve the transaction?

14. I called them but they told me that's the security system and they can't approve the transaction :(

15. That is so unfortunate:/...i really hope you can figure something out please keep us updated

16. I managed to register on Wester Union ! I hope it'll works, not like moneygram...

P.S : Natalia confirmed me the money transfer ! yeeah :D My Zaya will go directly to a make-up artist for face-up and blush ^^

#157 Youpla, Jul 17, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    17. @YayalovesMilo: Congrats on being placed on the list, that's great.
      In my case I was placed in the list for April-May, but it took a little bit longer. She is ready now and I have paid for her yesterday. Waiting for payment confirmation and shipping notice.

@Youpla: Congrats on your success with Western Union. ^^

18. @nufa congrats !! We will have sisters ^^

19. @nufa @Youpla Congrats on getting your dolls paid! I would love to see pictures once they arrive! Hoping owner pics will help me get through the long wait :sweat