1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Natalia Loseva Dolls Discussion

May 20, 2016

1. I sincerely congratulate the new owners of Zaya. It will be interesting to see different images of one doll here.
      That's how it turned out my Zaya-Ivanka

[​IMG] [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. @Youpla: Thank you & yes to sisters! ^^

@JuliM: Thank you for showing us your Zaya, she is such a beauty. The last photo is my favourite, so delicate both this wig and faceup.

3. @nufa: Thank you very much

4. Congratulations on your arrival. At the start of the thread I saw a lot of discussion on the price of $3500 being too much, but I have seen Volks dolls in their full sets go for that high. And some for a little less but in tiny sizes. So really, the cost isn't too insane if you consider the price some people are willing to pay for things they want.

She's a gorgeous doll. I fell in love with her right away, but like others, I will stalk from afar... in this thread. :)

5. If the dolls were available I would buy the head models Lolita/Jenia, Marussia(both with the older (first) body version) and Serge.

That would be really nice :)

#165 Belledoll, Jul 27, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    6. you should inquire @JuliM about available dolls. I'm on mailing list and I received announcement for sale of the dolls you mentioned q while ago, but I haven't received a note that they were sold. I think they are still available

7. I am confirmed for the blank Zaya December order :aeyepop: AHHHH!!!!

May I ask how to join the mailing list? Thank you :D

8. I have received my Zaya blank! Box opening is here.

9. Unfortunately or fortunately, all these dolls of Natalia were sold in a few minutes after the announcement of the sale

10. Congrats nufa !!! I'm waiting for mine ^^ I asked to send mine directly to a russian artist and she just finished the make-up.
      I'm so impatient !

I'm still in search for some size clothes that can be working with her... any ideas ?

11. @Youpla: Thank you very much! Oh, yours will come with a faceup, that's great! ^^ Can't wait to see her. ^^
      Honestly speaking I haven't really tried to search for clothes for her, because I am going to sew for her by myself.

12. These dolls are amazing :love
      My dream came true and I got Zaya for my birthday <3:celebrate
      [​IMG]

13. Thank you :)

14. Hi all,
      Just found this thread as I had never heard of this artist before till I saw a face of Zaya on flickR to day. The price seems enormous to me, but if one has the money, yes I can understand because those dolls are really beautiful,
      May I ask what is the price of a blank doll and does Natalia agrees for long layaway ?
      If only she was selling clothes by themselves too !

15. The blank doll is $1.5K and there is no layaway, unfortunately. She is a stunning little thing. Really is. I have seen some great paint jobs on her. She has real potential.

16. [​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

mask from Instagram

18. I received my Zaya today !! I'm really really happy :D

She is wonderful, poses very well <3
      Well I need to find wig for her small head x)

[​IMG]
      Zaya ~
      by Youpla Dolls, sur Flickr

19. @Youpla : Congrats! She is a beauty. ^^ Love her freckles and the long lashes.