1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

nDoll Aki and Aiko discussion

Mar 10, 2010

1. Wow, that is a completely different look for Aiko..can't believe it's the same doll!
      Funny, since if I had seen the newer photos of Aiko, I would've passed her by...not a fan of darker/more made-up looking faceups. But it's nice to know she's so versatile :)
      After 4 faceups...I finally have my Aiko looking the way I want, closer to the first set of pics on the nDoll site. :)

2. post pictures of your (new) aiko pretty pleeese??? I'd love to see her ^o^

3. I have fallen for Aiko, and wanted to know what double jointed bodies she can use where the resinmatch (NS) is okay or good!
      If it is it would be nice if is was a body that would make her 58 cm like on nDoll's site XD

4. actually, the body nDoll uses, Little Monica body, has double jointed elbow.... You can see it here :
      http://ndoll.net/skin/shop.php?PG=view&uid=4198

Well, if you're looking for double jointed knees too then I can't be much help, since Little Monica and nDoll are very rare here ^^;;

5. I'm getting confused about who to get nowww >____< Both Aiko and Luna are sooo pretty >_< That's really hard to shoose between the twoo such beautiful girls >__<

6. I vote for Aiko ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. And I vote for Luna ^o^

@Sylphide : Your aiko's new faceup looks gorgeous.... Her dress are beautiful too :D And she looks similar with that MSD, as if she were her older sister xDD What mold is that MSD?

I really think Aiko and Luna discussion should be merged together.... There are not many discussions about the two (four) of them ~_~

8. Aiko and Luna are both beautiful, and unrecognized by DOA! I think I've only seen one Luna here, and two Aikos (including my own). The MSD is my Kid Delf Bory girl, I made them coordinating dresses. :)

There are new Aiko fullsets and faceups on nDoll...have you seen them?

9. Does anyone else out there like Aki, though? I notice that everyone seems to be wanting to talk about Aiko instead XP I find the basic Aki very handsome indeed, with his slight sulky thing going on...

10. in page one there are whippy and BabyJJ who loves aki ^o^
      I find myself not really liking boy doll, which is weird coz I'm a girl:sweat

Yes I've seen the new basic and fullset Aiko. Not really fond of the pink version though. Her lips looks like she's eaten too much chilly:lol:

11. Hy Razaera ^^ (whoaa... Bill Kaulizt pict >_<)
      Yeah I agree with you, Aki is really handsome, I can't stop to stare his picture (which he has blond-black hair)
      But I can't buy him because I just bought a new body for my Howl T_T
      His eyes make him very Asian.... ohwwh..I want Asian doll so badly..
      Does anyone have him already??

12. Mmm, I know right, I love that picture of him with the blond black hair, so much that I ordered it when it was out for pre-order on ndoll =DDD
      (Yes I'm a Bill Kaulitz fan <3)
      I don't think anyone with him has popped up actually... ;-; maybe he's extinct.

13. They are both gorgeous and their outfits are beautiful!!

Why do I keep looking at doll websites? I just saw Aiko the rose mallow version. ACK! I love her! Yet another doll to add to my wishlist.

14. Why are they so beautiful? It's so tempting to buy them even though I don't have any money right now to buy them :(. I vote for Aiko rose mallow version :D

15. I ordered an AKi head and he is on his way to me right now.. (*excited*he was a present from my daughter :3) I'll have to get a body later. I'm surprised that the ndolls aren't a little bit more popular. I think they are really lovely sculpts with a lot of potential~ I also hope to get Luna later, I love that face~!

16. Congratulations, velvet!!! Glad to hear somebody finally got an Aki!! Do you get him with faceup?

Wahh, you also love lunaa!!! I'm still saving for her, far far awaaayy.....

17. Hi Lileychristie, ..No, I ordered him blank^^ Hmmm, to bad in a way.. it would have been interesting for everyone to see the co. faceup on him, I think. I'll be doing that on my own, maybe I can do that soon and show a pic :)

About Luna,... yes, I fell for her as soon as I saw her~! She is so pretty :love For me, she has a volks-like look that appealed to me. I hope your saving goes quickly, Lileychristie~!:aheartbea

18. I have to go with Aiko. Luna has her charm, but Aiko...I can't explain it. Just an affinity thing, perhaps.

19. It's just taste, I believe. Both are gorgeous mold :D

Luna has more pronounced jaw and eyes that makes her looks cold and strong..... While aiko has cute lips and wide eyes that makes her looks innocent and gentle xDDD

I still vote for Luna though ^^

20. I am totally besotted by the Rose Mallow version of Aiko (despite the fact that I want her with white skin, dark hair, dark eyes! Go figure!!!) it's the Rose Mallow pics that have totally sold her to me though. Today I have sold one of my fave dolls to get the money to buy Aiko and trotted over to the website to buy her...

Aaaaaarrrrrrggghh, it says FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $500, and yet it still tries to add shipping when I go to order!?! I am in the UK but it say Free Shipping, doesn't say just to certain destinations. Second time I went to buy, the whole website froze. Tried a third time with a different browser but non of the buttons will work.

I have emailed them but I feel really like this is jinxed and I've sold a favourite doll and now can't have lovely Aiko either. Feel like crying!!!!

I am on a Mac which sometimes (rarely) causes probs with some websites. Is there anyone out there on a PC who could go over there and see if they can log in and try clicking a few buttons to see if it works for them please? :(