1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

nDoll Aki and Aiko discussion

Mar 10, 2010

1. It might be a scripting problem; I've seen numerous sites that have them, mainly in the shopping areas.

2. When you check out and it asks for your zone, you have to select "FREE SHIPPING" as your shipping zone. If you pick a normal zone (like the UK), it will add shipping. You may need to be logged in as a member to get to that option...

ETA: I've had to e-mail them several times in the past, and nDoll has always been really good about replying to e-mails.

3. I recommend you to try Google Chrome, nDoll site is not designed for Firefox, I can never log in with firefox... So maybe with firefox you'll get some bugs when ordering...

After you log in as a member, open the item you want to buy, click add to cart, then in the cart window select "Member Order"

Then in the next page, in "Payment Information" tab, look at the "Shipping Service" tab, and from the drop-down menu choose "FREE Shipping (amount $500 and over)"

Here is a screenshot to make it clearer :
      [​IMG]

Hope this helps!
      Note : I just tried to order not as a member and it seems the free shipping choice is also available, yet since I don't continue the buying process I don't know if it will go well... If you can get free shipping without logging in as a member you can do it in firefox though :)

4. Thanks all for the help, there must have been some glitches last night either on their website or on both my browsers because I managed to order this morning and got the drop down menu which included Free Shipping... Yay!

BUT, in my excitement I forgot to choose White Skin! Doh!!!!!!!!!!! I've emailed them at:

[email protected]

Is this the email you used to contact them successfully? I hope so, but if anyone knows of any other contact emails, please could they let me know. I had a nightmare experience with Domuya who never respond to any of the contact details they give on their website, paranoid that they won't get my sad little plea for a White Skin doll!

5. Oh, I hope your order works out OK, vonbonbon!! I would think if you emailed them and also posted on their Q&A board with your order number they would be able to change yor order to white skin.

I too am in love with Rose Mallow Aiko; I actually re-did my girl's faceup to try to look a little like that too. She is so ethereal and glowing. nDoll should ship pretty quickly, too-- I've never ordered a whole doll from them (my Aiko is on a Little Monica body) but her head arrived in about a week.

Here's some Ellony while you wait:
      [​IMG]

(will have to get some pics of her new faceup up soon!)

6. She's lovely Sylphide, she definitely has the Rose Mallow look, you did her face really well :) The outfit is gorgeous too, did you make it? They just emailed me about an hour ago to say that she is shipping tomorrow (I sold my Lishe to get the money for the full doll & head) and should be with me in 5-7 days which is just incredible!

I've never done a box opening pic session before but I'm so excited about this doll :)

7. @vonbonbon : post ton of pictures when she arrives!!

I hope nDoll sent your doll in WS, but I think the Rose Mallow version is only available in NS? They don't list the skin option in her page..... Maybe you can request WS though!

Hope things turn out as you like!

@sylphide : I always love your dresses! Post pic of your "rose mallow" version too ^o^

8. @velvet: OMG you already ordered Aki XDDDD
      can't wait to see ur Aki, please share his photos to us :p
      He is in my third son list >_<

9. Hi all! I'm Del. Really intrested in Aiko.
      I wrote 2 long emails to nDoll asking them all these questions about Rose Mallow Aiko and I never got a reply. I'm kinda disappointed. :(
      They don't even have a news board or Q&A board.....unless I'm missing something major? XD

10. @the-sinister : wow that's really is disappointing..... I've never written to nDoll, but it seems the other members here send emails and got answers with no problem? Maybe you're writing to the wrong email?

I hope things turn out well for you!

11. Ndoll has two emails... just send to both, and then wait. It might take awhile and they aren't superb at English so if you write REALLY long emails they may just not be able to reply it... ^^;; But yeah. They will reply the email if it's simple enough I suppose.

12. Never emailed them either, but have ordered a couple times and always received everything in a week or so, very good service.
      vonbonbon, is she here yet??? Can't wait to see!!

13. Yes she's here!!!! I'm head over heels about Aiko, and all the freebies are amazing. I did a thread on the Box Opening Gallery a minute ago, check her out:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...-new-Charlotte-Ndoll-Aiko-arrives-(nudey-pics!)

Her certificate says she's normal skin but whatever, she is incredibly pale, much paler than my Dream of Teen girl, just a bit warmer toned than my snow white Peakswoods girl. I love her and wouldn't change her for the world :) Stunned to have ordered a doll from Korea on Monday and have it here on Friday lunchtime, especially after all the problems with the website! I am going to do her face-up over the weekend and them post loads of pics here when she's done ;)

The-Sinister, I wrote to:

[email protected]

and chatted with them this week, they are really quick to respond and friendly but obviously on a very different time frame to us here, just try again

14. I really liked the 2nd aiko but I decided not to get one, shes almost to fashiony real person looking to me. Aki looks anime esk I think i will be getting him sometime he seems pretty perfect ^^

15. Ooh, she's lovely. And what cool freebies! I'm so tempted to get an Aiko and a Luna head (or vice versa).

16. Here is the face-up I did last night but I'm really not happy, it's gone all pink, too much colour, what was I thinking. I'm going to wipe it and start again!

[​IMG]

17. wow she is stunning...i am definitely ordering this beauty later in the year when my pennies are all saved....i think you have done a beautful job on her face...have you tried different eye colours to see what the colour looks like then?

18. Her faceup makes her looks unique xD

I really love her nose, it's so natural....

19. von dont sell yourself short those lips are artwork @_@

20. Thank you :) She's had a new face but I'm still not happy!!! Let's hope 3rd time lucky ;)