1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

nDoll Aki and Aiko discussion

Mar 10, 2010

1. Thank you soo much Tenaku *-*) :)

Yeah I hope they realize too sleeping heads, I love sleeping heads, is so cute and expressive *0*)

Yeah I have many doubts about the skin tones that fit better ... And it is very Difficult ... I make comparisons with several shots (all I found in internet, with skin tones with the dollzone and nDoll) ... but it is difficult to compare this way because the pictures were taken in different ways, with different cameras, colors of different backgrounds, different places, and different lights ... so it is difficult to compare, the best would be to compare the resins in the same picture ... but as I found nothing like that, and nobody answered the thread I made that way ... ^ ^ "
      The conclusion I came to the assembly of tones is that of the white dollzone is not so white, it actually has a slightly yellowish tone, and nDoll the middle is a white pink, as you said: 3 ... but still was not so strange in the staging ... have the tone of normal skin from ndoll am very unfamiliar with the normal yellow skin tone (this last is most dark) ... and the normal pink skin of dollzone compared with the NS ndoll: is more darker and a little yellow ndoll resin... and pink skin is more pink dollzone, so it´s weird too... And about white resin nDoll for being half pink was kinda interesting with the normal pink skin of dollzone ... then the relative comparisons that seem to fit better is: WS nDoll + WS doll-zone or WS nDoll + normal pink skin Doll-zone... But I am not sure at all... so I think I will buy the aiko head first... and then compare with dollzone skins again ^^"

Yayy So cuteee your make-up! Your Emily is wonderful, now with make-up... How perfect she is XD
      I really think that she becomes even more perfect with the black wig and this kimono... She become so stylish ... lollita style ... soo cute *-*

2. Hadas, rather than gambling whether Dollzone skin would match or not, why don't you buy your Aiko DreamingDoll Girl Body?

Indeed the DreamingDoll body doesn't have hip joint and double-jointed knees, but it has thigh joints which the LM body doesn't. They're similarly priced too. And most importantly, the resin match should be perfect because DreamingDoll uses the same resin as LM / nDoll.

Also note that even though double jointed knees look better when the doll is kneeling, they will not look good when the knees are bent 90 degrees like when the doll is sitting on a chair.

Other than that, a member here said that Luts NS matches Little Monica NS, but another member said that LM is too pink to match with Luts. If you can get more information about the resin match (there are far more Luts here than Dollzone), Luts Girl Body is a good choice because it has double jointed knees and thigh joints though no hip joint. But I heard they're a very good posers ^^ But note that they're more expensive.

3. Tenaku, your Aiko is totally gorgeous! Please show us more pictures! :D

4. At last she got her final look with red eyes+) Just quick shots which I actually don't like, but at least I have no other atm.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

With one of my boys Alex(Delf Lishe boy NS):
      [​IMG]

And adorablcutegosh teeth XDDD
      [​IMG]

Sorry for spam! ^__^

5. Well I understand what you say, but I really love this new body of dollzone... The same happened when I saw the aiko, fell in love first sight, I knew it would be my first BJD ... then if you ask me because I want so much to try my luck with that ... I ask you why you want both the Luna? for me it's the same ... is simply love ... for a doll, or doll head or body doll ...

I saw so many different bodies of all possible sites of bjd, and never enjoyed much of a body like that ... I saw the bodies how you said, but did not like this two...
      actually there is no possibility of buying this body of dollzone because of the problem of resin, then I'll buy the original body of Aiko (from little monica) which is a very beautiful and great sculpture, and my second choice ^ - ^
      Thanks anyway for the concern ... :) :) :)

6. Well I assumed that you love the Dollzone body because of its many joints according to this post of yours :
      So I tried to give you few alternatives about other bodies that have more joints than the default LM body, but still with possible resin match, because I assumed that you need further posability for your doll.

For me I love Luna and LM body even though I know LM body doesn't have many joints like other bodies so it's not very posable, but the body is too beautiful not to get and I don't need to worry about resin match and proportion match.

There are other bodies I love, but I will get the body later with their own head or other head that is proven to match, rather than guessing resin match and obtaining the risk of disproportional body-head combination.

If you don't mind with lacks of advanced posing, just go for LM body. If you still want to try for Dollzone, keep asking people to post comparisons or maybe you can get the head first and try looking for someone owning Dollzone near you. It's good that you have a second choice (LM) though.

OR, if you really badly want that Dollzone body, you can buy the body in NS pink and Aiko in NS too because it's the most possible match, then blush the head to match the body. Blushing resin to match each other need some skill but it is possible as long as the resin match isn't very far.

7. Well I love the body of Dollzone because of the many joints too... but as you put in bold the words I said ... I said that is PERFECT... and with so many jointes then you might have noticed that I love calls' by the joint but also for being the perfect body, among all the ones I saw, the beautiful curves, the silhouette of the delicacy lines ... just perfect for me♥

Yes you give me a few alternatives, and I thank you for this ^^... but sorry I did not like the bodyes...I did not find them beautiful

This is a point we have in common, even the LM body having no double jointes the body is very beautifull ^-^... So it's my second choice: D

But I'm seriously thinking of buying the LM body in the first case now ... because as will be my first BJD, I want it to be perfect ... ♥ and because of not knowing if the proportions had been smooth and tone the body dollzone ... so afraid to be disappointed ... beyond what would end up leaving most expensive in the end too ... because more than $ 500 nDoll of the shipping is free ... Now if only the head have to pay shipping, plus the shipping of dollzone ... quite expensive and would leave at the end ... ^ ^ "

8. Hello everyone! :)

While I've used nDoll to buy wigs and clothing before, I never really paid attention to the dolls, until now! Just this week I fell hard for the basic Luna (how can she be called 'basic' with such a beautiful face up...!) and then saw pics of Zinnia Aiko - WOW did she take my breath away, her colouring is beautiful!

I'm guessing these face ups are 'limited' and never to be re-created again, but does anyone know for sure? Has anyone ever bought a blank head and asked nDoll if they would do this? Thanks in advance for any info!

I'm suprised too that there aren't many Ami dolls either here or on Flickr etc...they are gorgeous!:)

9. Bump! Would love to see more photos of Aiko ^^

10. Hi gelfling9uk , yeah zinnia aiko is so amazing!! I love this make-up, but the person who did that make-up doesn´t work with ndoll anymore! It´s sad, because the two make-ups of aiko that I really love is zinnia make-up and the first basic make-up, so soft and angelical *-*)... You can request make-up similar but I found a girl that request make-up like that and have a different make-up (veryyyy veryyy diferent)... so I Ido not recommend, in the end she had to send someone else to redo your makeup ...

11. I just put in my order for a Ami Aiko!!!! I'm getting the custom face up so I'll have to post it here when she arrives! I'm so excited!

12. Yay congratulations!!! Please post ton of photos when she arrives ^^

Anyone has seen the new Aiko fullset?

I think it's really a bargain, you get the doll, faceup, dress, and wig for only $595 :)

13. I saw that but really wanted to try out their custom faceup service. Although the full set faceup is very nice, I wanted them to accent the teeth more than usual. I love dolls with teeth.

I will spam picture all around for sure!

14. Wow I really want to see that custom faceup picture too ^o^

Did you buy dress and/or wig with her too? I'd love to know how will you style her :)

15. Lilley- Well she comes with a random wig, eyes, and a white nightshirt dress. I also bought some shoes for her and my yo, so I was eligible for free shipping plus the free gifts they are giving away. I think if you're order is over $600 right now you get a wig, pocket watch necklace, eyelashes and a head? The Ndoll site is down right now so I don't have a definite on this.

And I just got an email from then letting me know she'll ship the third week in February! YAY!

16. I got the Aiko head in the mail just a couple days ago. I must say Ndoll does awesome custom faceups! I need to get some decent photos of her. :)

Question: What doll bodies match Ndoll's white resin??? (since I bought the head only >.<)

17. I have my WS Aiko head on a WS Little Monica body-- actually, I suspect that the nDoll body and LM body are one and the same. She also matches Iplehouse WS very well. Aiko is a beautiful sculpt and very underrepresented here on DOA! I love my girl, she is so delicate and beautiful. Please post pics of yours! :) What kind of faceup did you get?

18. thank you for that so she can match with little monical white skin and iplehouse white skin cool! :) I'd love to see your girl!

as for body matches what about volks white or soom white?

here's a couple photos I need to get better ones. I had her on a volks pureskin body (obviosly doesnt match at all)
      [​IMG]
      this one thumb nailed cause its huge!
      [​IMG]

19. Ohh! so cool new aikos! x3... I ordered my Aiko this Monday! Finally! I am so happy and excited! I waiting for buy my Aiko for a long time! *-*) But I am a little worried... Because I saw that everyone here looked like that Aiko arrived really fast! So I was thinking that my Aiko would arrive fast too... But today I received an e-mail for nDoll and they said: The doll is expected to be sent to the second week of June.
      wow! So long the expected time O.O... And I ordered a blank doll (without face-up)... So I'd like to ask if it is normal... And how long it took to your Aiko to arrive?
      Thank you! :)

20. Yay :) I'm glad you're getting one too <3

Mine took about two months to get to me. But I had a custom make up request. I ordered from ndoll twice in the past and both those orders took about a month each. 4-5 weeks max I'd say.