1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

nDoll Aki and Aiko discussion

Mar 10, 2010

1. Yay!! Yeah I'm glad that you have already have your ♥

ohh! I understand, so it's the normal time... Well so I need to wait... I am counting the days, I am so excited! x3
      Thank you for the replay Shelly :3 ♥

:)

2. hi~!
      Oh looking through this thread with all the cute Aikos makes me so exiting :D! I got my shipping notice for my Aiko yesterday! I fell in love with her when i saw the Zinnia Aiko~. I can't wait for her to come home >.<!

@ Hadassa: I've ordered mine blank on 6th of April so it was about 5 weeks. I hope you're getting your Aiko soon ^^!

3. ow! More one Aiko! It's great! Congrats gattina-chan x3...
      oh 5 weeks too! so I think it's the normal time, thanks! &#9829;

4. I have another question,
      the site says We mark the item as GIFT & low price.
      So it's became a really cheap tax?
      how much do you paid for the tax?

Thank you everyone who answer :) :)

:aheartbea

5. @ Hadassa: Thanks a lot :3! Hopefully I have soon some time to give her a face up and post some pictures~.
      Yes, they mark the parcel as a gift and value it with, I think, 20$. So I didn't pay any taxes :) and I got her 5 days after the shipping notice ^^.

6. waw! No tax! Incredible! waw! 5 days! Thank you soo much gattina-chan! Really valuable information! I am really glad that you answered! :)... I hope see your Aiko as soon as possible, I am sure that she is beautifull! You are going to make her face-up by yourself? What kind of face-up do you like to make for her? x3
      I want a cute and angelical face-up for my Aiko, I think she will arrive this next week, so I'm really anxious! x3

7. I finally got a body for my Aiko head! Thought I'd share my opinion. I got a 5star doll body in white skin to match my aiko in white skin. I think it matches almost perfectly :) I'm really pleased. I just got her put together and dressed hoping to get some photos soon.

Would love to see more lovely Aiko photos <3 So glad everyone is getting theirs ^__^

8. Congrats Shelly, I can't wait to see more pics of your Aiko here :D!

Hadassa: yes I'm trying to give her a face up by myself ^^ it should like a mix from the Zinnia Aiko face up and her old standard face up~. Unfortunately I need to redo her face up now because I've made some mistakes T.T.
      Will you also do the face up by yourself? Oh I'm very curious about your Aiko :3. I hope you'll get her soon~!

9. Wow, congrats on getting her, gattina-chan!!
      I love the way you style her, she looks different from other Aikos!

She's WS, isn't she? And oh, her faceup and blushing are adorable too, love her fingers :D

10. Yay! I really love you Lilly Gattina-chan! She is so stunning that I want to see more photos! *0*)

My Aiko arrived on last friday! I am soooo totally happy with my cute Aiko :) Her name is Hikari and I seam sanded her and blush her body, but she still need a face-up, this week is test and presentation week in my school so I have not had time yet, but I will try make her face-up this weekend! :)

11. Thank you so much~ lileychristie! Well she's wearing this wig only temporary, it's one of my boys wigs. She'll get a long brown one so I guess then she won't be that different anymore XD. Yes she's white skin, it's such a beautiful white <3 and I'm happy that you like my face up and blushing X3!

Aww Thanks a lot Hadassa *__*! I've now added the link to the gallery thread~.
      I'm so curious about your Hikari! I'd love to see her face up and body blushing, so post some pictues please ;)!

12. I made her face-up but it's not good, sorry :( But still she is so sweet and cute that I take a lot of pictures XD :)
      Here my Hikari (body blush picture too)[​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG]

13. She is lovely, Hadassa!! You did a fantastic job on her faceup and blushing. I especially like the photo with her guitar. Aiko is such a beauty, I don't know why there aren't more of her on DOA. :)

14. Your Hikari is such a beautiful girl and so cute :D, congrats on getting her Hadassa! I think the face up suits her very well, I really like her expression and the little blue rhinestones. The face up and body blushing makes her look so delicate~. I especially like the third picture! BTW is she a singer ^^?

15. Thank you so much Sylphide XD I'm really glad that you liked! :) &#9829; That picture is my favorite one :D Yep I can't understando too, I believe Aiko is the most gorgeous sculpture of BJD, but it's really dificult find someone that have or know about her.

Ohh Thank you a lot Gattina-chann x3 I am so happy that you think she is cute and beautiful! Yay *-*) Waa! She is an angel so I thought to make something delicated... But it was really difficult paint the low eyelashes... it's horrible and I don't know how to fix :(
      Yep she is a singer *-*) I wanna make a BJD band... She is the singer and play violin, but I need buy the other 2 members of the band, and I really don't know when I will can buy... the drummer of the band will be Cocori (black skin - Iplehouse) and the guitarist will be Yaoyue (normal skin - Oasis Doll) XDD

16. Hadassa, I know what you feel...the lower lashes are always a pain for me as well >.<! I got myself a practice head, I think it helps me improving. Maybe you should try it out ^^.
      hehe that's a cool idea, i hope you can buy them soon, I'd love to see Hikaris band :D!

17. SchizoCheese: Your Stellaluna was the reason I fell in love with the sculp. She is precious!

To everyone: What size eyes do you use in your Aiko heads?

I have an Aiko head on layaway since yesterday. Found one second hand with an amazing face-up.
      She'll be one of my characters and mother to one of my Teenie Gems. :D

18. Stellaluna's got 16mm in her, 18mm is probably too huge.