1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ndoll dolls - Louis and Luna

Oct 24, 2009

1. no one ordered these beauties yet?

I really want to see owner pictures......

Luna looks so "variable". With different faceups she can have very different looks!!!

2. not yet :( I'm going on holiday in a month and with variable delivery of resins, I'm going to wait until I get back, but I'm definitely getting a Luna. :) Hopefully ordering in the beginning of January - still not sure WS or NS yet, but I'll be giving her a faceup and I'm interested to see how she looks with that as well because she is definitely a little chameleon :aheartbea

3. Hello~ I've been looking for male doll heads to fit my Volks SD13 boy body, and nDoll has told me that their resin is similar to Volks. So I just ordered a blank Louis head today to try him out. They say he can be shipped within 3 to 5 business days (instead of the longer period stated on the website). I hope the head will reach me by next week and I may try a faceup on him.

I like how he looks, just perhaps the way the mouth is sticking out a little that's irking me, I hope I'll like him still. D: I hope he'll work out and I can show some pictures of him soon!

4. ooh, fabulous! that's a great timeframe :) and let us know how the resin matches and how he fits on a Volks body if you can. Thanks!! :aheartbea

5. Oh congratulations on ordering Louis!!! Can't wait for him to arrive~!!! Spam here with pics of him!!

And seconding Rosella, could you do a resin and body comparison too? I've seen some littlemonica resin
      comparison with volks here, but it will be great if you'd do one too!!

EDIT : Wow nDoll released limited versions of Luna and Louise!!! SO AWESOME!!!

Limited Green
      [​IMG]
      Luna
      Louis

Limited Red
      [​IMG]
      Luna
      Louis

OH MY GOD!!! Both green and red Luna are sooooo GORGEOUS~! What an outstanding faceup!!!!

6. Yay! nDoll has started delivering my package! They are so fast! :aheartbea
      I am totally wanting Louis head to match my Volks SD13 boy body! *-* I will be sharing photos of the resin comparison once I receive him!

lileychristie: Yes, I totally agree! I adore the Green version of Louis and both versions of Luna! If the resin for my Louis head works out nicely, I'd love to get Luna too! <333

7. Glad to hear that you're doing resin comparison! Since nDoll resin is the same with Little Monica resin, your comparison will be very helpful to both companies supporter XD

(and that also means.... you can get Little Monica heads too if you don't like your Louis. Dyuke is very awesome~!!!)

8. I think the fullsets are stunning, I adore Luna with that short wig, and the boys pants, wow!
      ... but seriously, 250$ for an outfit+make-up, no way. >_<;

9. Yes that's been bothering me too..... At first I thought the outfit set is including shoes, but as I reread it, it doesn't.....

I think they're making it very expensive coz the faceup and the outfits are limited..... But I doubt that will make lots of people buy them ~_~

10. no shoes or wig. I emailed them about the punk Luna's wig and shoes and they don't have those for sale either - I loved the look of them. I'll have to try and recreate it, especially the wig. I love pincurls.

11. Actually, the limited Green and Red will be sent with their default wig ^^

Only the basic sets (punk, maple, natural, crystal) don't have the default wig......

12. Algesiras: Ah, actually, the faceup artist for Green and Red versions is ViYa, and her faceup price is around US$100 and above. The cost of a faceup by her, in Ciao Bella Bambi Crony size, is already US$100. I'd expect her SD sized faceup to cost perhaps US$120? So if you calculate it in, the limited outfit would cost at least US$130, which is quite alright. If you check out the limited outfits by Souldoll, they cost up to US$200 without shoes.

So I'd say it's actually a reasonable price. :)

The total amount of US$250 might make people balk, but if you factor in a faceup by ViYa, it should be worth it.

13. Viya faceups are gorgeous! I didn't even notice her name at the bottom the first time - so tiny! Is it right, she made the dresses too? :)

And yup, I see now I was wrong about the wig. I think I was still pining for the Punk wig that I just assumed. :doh

14. According to nDoll website, the outfits are made by ViYa too..... That explains the total of $250 :sweat

15. Rosella: Aww, Luna's Punk curly wig looks like a style Leekeworld produces! You can try looking out for that style on Leekeworld. :]

16. thank you yoake!! I will buy a black leekeworld wig and tie it up in messy pigtails :) I love those curled bangs - I might be able to do something like that with a regular wig if I cut the front a bit shorter. Since many are heat resisting, that would be cool too.

I love her eyes in those photos too, with the one yellow and one green :aheartbea As soon as I get back from my trip in January, I'm ordering her - I really love Luna. :)

17. which Luna punk's wig do you like? The salmon pink one or the black one? ^^

And glad hearing you are going to order Luna! Can't wait to see her owner pics. Will you get her with a faceup? If you will, which faceup will you order? :D

18. the black wig :)

I'm not sure if I will get her with a faceup, I'm still thinking about it, along with resin color. If I do, I will get the Maple faceup :aheartbea

19. ah, I see. Indeed that black wig seems quite rare. Never seen any wig similar to that....

Maple faceup is nice~! My favorite version of the basic Luna ^o^
      Are you going to get her with the body too? or just the head?

20. Yoake, lileychristie > Thanks for the info, I didn't realize it was ViYa's work, that explains everything! I wish I could afford such great work! ^^