1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ndoll dolls - Louis and Luna

Oct 24, 2009

1. Got my Louis head today! His head was wrapped in plastic and bubblewraps in a little box. I'm afraid the resin match isn't exact, he is a little more fair than the SD13 boy body I have. Also, he has a similar problem as the Esthy Peroth, which is his neck hole is a little small. So the Volks sd13 neck is thick on him.

You can hide it by using scarves or photographing him in the right angles, but in person, anyone can see his head isn't sitting exactly right on his neck. There aren't any stability problems though, the head won't come off. :]

The texture of the head is a little rough, so I had to sand the surface a little to smoothen the texture. I'm not sure if the roughness will affect faceups, but I just figured I prefer a smoother surface than not.

[​IMG]

Here's the 'not so great' angle (though he looked good here) where you can see his head is not filling up the entire neck:
      [​IMG]

And here he is with a sad little faceup by me, I think he needs professional face up help. x_x;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I love his faceup yoake :) very natural and masculine

thank you so much for the comparison photos, they are much appreciated!!

3. Rosella: Thank you! I hope he'll grow on me more. I do find him rather interesting to look at. Hee. I'll just go.. sun his head so it'll hopefully yellow into a shade more suitable for the body. 3:

4. oh yoake, he is gorgeous! Your faceup is awesome too, natural yet sad.......

And his resin match is not that bad... in the second photo it looks like a perfect match!!!

5. Re-living this old thread....

Anyone bought Luna yet? I really love her, and I'm considering her as my first doll as soon as I get a job ^^:)

And for you who want to see Luna and Louis without faceup, nDoll has updated with their blank photos :

Luna
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Louis
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Also, nDoll released new faceups for Louis and Luna :

Luna

[​IMG]Crema version

[​IMG]Flower Tatoo version

Louis
      [​IMG]Crema version

I really think both version of Luna is amazing 0_0:o!!!! I can't wait to get her ^o^:D

6. Whaaat. How did I not notice these guys before... *___*

I loooove Luna! So pretty...!

Edit: And wow, she looks really different when her faceup changes. I was looking at the different versions of Luna they had, and she sometimes looks like a different doll.

7. indeed she is, isn't she? xD That's one reason I really love her :D:D:D

I'm also wondering why these gorgeous dolls don't have the attention they deserve........

8. I agree. Luna has really captured my attention badly, and I too am surprised that no one has her at all! Or at least, no one who will post pictures of this pretty girl. She sort of reminds me Volks Suigintou, but with a more realistic face. The boxy eyes are similar. :)

9. You're just not so attentive to box opening Gallery ^____^

Okay I want to post my Luna pictures here too+))
      Her name is Quentin, and she arrived 25th of January

Let's see - her box opening here

[​IMG]

More photos - here

[​IMG]

I did her face-up~

[​IMG]

And last photoshoot is here. Quentin playing Princess, Nia playing her pet rabbit))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Ah you're right! I almost never do searches in the Box Opening section, haha. And darn you! She is absolutely perfect. :chibi

She is so much prettier in your pictures, the face-ups is wonderful and the last set of pictures...:D

Thank you for posting your girl! My wallet will have to hide from me for now...

11. Luna is good for a boy too ^___^

Quentin - boy. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Aaaaaaaaa she's so perfect *______* you make me really want to grab and kidnap herrrrrr!

Luna as a boy is just woooooooooooowwwwwwww!!!! I really love her look <3<3<3

Her mohair looks awesome. What brand is that?

13. lileychristie wow, thanks!

Actually it's now a boy, not a girl ^_^ I really love Luna mold as a boy))

His wig actually is handmade^_^

14. :D Tenaku, your Quentin is so gorgeous! (And wow, you did a beautiful job with the wig.)

Ah, Luna is totally on my wishlist now even though I really shouldn't plan for more dolls any more, eheh... I love that sculpt.

15. Aw, thanks!
      And yes to stop is really HARD then you see more and more beautiful molds >___< I understand this sooo well!:doh

16. Hey tenaku, long time no see here ^^

I see from your profile that your Luna is waiting for a new body. What body will you get?? Please tell us if you find a body that match in resin color and in proportions.

And what's wrong with her Little Monica body? Could you give us a little review? Posability photos will be great, since there are veeeeeryyyy few littlemonica girls ^^

17. hi im new here XD i got attached suddenly because of the lovely avatar of liley XD I got attached to Aiko and Luna O.O they're absolutely must-haves O.O

18. Hello there))
      Yes these girls are absolutely gorgeous! I had Luna, and want to buy her again~

19. @Tenaku yep, they're so beautiful :3 but im fairly broke. I could only afford first is her head. I would like to ask if a bobobie body would fit a Luna or Aiko head X3 I'm just curious :)

20. Haha, that really emphasizes my ID title (the one under my username, Racun Dunia, means "World's Poison" or "Poisoning the world" or something like that xD) I love "poisoning" people to like what I like xDD

I think I'm being some kind of nDoll sales here:sweat
      Oh well can't help it I think people are underrating nDoll.... I think they are very gorgeous and have tons of potentials! Indeed the price are a bit scary though:|

But I believe some people who bought nDoll and LM have given good reviews!

So let's get our Luna together ^o^

And just out of curiousity, anyone ever think of nDoll/Little Monica and Dreaming Doll match? I think their resin looks really similar, even their NS and WS comparison pics looks very similar:sweat

A weird voice in my head keeps saying that they have the exact same resin...