1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ndoll dolls - Louis and Luna

Oct 24, 2009

1. @liley nicee~ XD we're going to get luna yey~ but i'm gonna save up for the head first (i'm already selling some of my stuff to get her head asap) X3 I'm planning to name her as LUNA as well :D Luna is short for Lunira :) I wish that I can at least buy a Luna head in the marketplace

but Ndoll Yeon is so hot~ o.o
      btw i saw a pink flower version of Aiko. so cute~

2. Haha, sadly the only person I know who own Luna here is Tenaku and another one in feedback thread who participated in an nDoll group order (don't even know the username)...

Lunira is a nice name! I have some for my own Luna, but I think I'm going to wait until she arrives and decide which name suits her most ^^

Oh, the pink version of Aiko that's on nDoll home? nDoll haven't put her for sale yet... I think they're giving us some teasers xDD Her eyes faceup looks awesome, yet her lips looks like she's eaten too much chilis ^^;;;

Btw, I think it's easier if Luna & Aiko discussion are merged into one thread? I mean nDoll don't have many fans the discussion about each mold in seperate thread is quickly dying ^^;;; So to moderator, if you're reading this maybe you can help combining the 2 threads?

3. @liley that's the sad part T.T but it's okay. I hope that it will further be known in the community. They have such wonderful dolls.
      btwthanks :D Ndoll is really putting me in the line XD Aiko pink flower version is such a beauty. I'm planning to buy her head as well. :D

4. indeed. I hope people will love nDoll and Little Monica more xDD

In what skin do you want your luna and aiko? I really love their WS but WS won't fit my character so I'll go for NS I think... And the only luna and aiko I have seen is in WS....

5. I want WS for Luna or Aiko since they will be potraying as one of my devil characters! Yey! :D

But for WS, it will be harder for me to find a body :(

6. How about Dreaming Doll Girl Body? They're not as expensive as LM (costs $380) and LM rep just confirmed that they use the SAME resin! So no doubt their WS will match LM WS......

And nDoll released their aiko with 2 new faceups, one is the pink flower version, and another is rose mallow version! I love the rose mallow one :D

I hope nDoll releases more basic Luna... I'm not fond of the natural or maple faceups -__- I guess I have to order custom faceup... Good thing they offer custom faceups now xDDD

7. @liley omg so cute~ Indeed. I do agree with you~ I hope they would make more basic Luna Xd I like the pink flower version O.O I hope someone would sell her in the marketplace. I could afford her O.O She looks so lovely. Do you think I can get just the head with that make-up? Btw XD I'll save up too for that dreaming body. It's much cheaper. Thanks for the information :D

8. Well.. maybe.... I guess you should contact nDoll about that..... But I think it's possible, since nDoll put their punk and crema version of Louis available as faceup choices.... Wait, they're putting down their faceup section. I guess they're updating it? :)

And that dreaming doll body is available at nDoll too!

I can't wait till we both get our Luna (and your Aiko too!)!

9. sorry for double post, but must post this :

Anyone has seen that nDoll restocked their limited GREEN version of Louis?

Even if it's unbought/cancelled limiteds being sold again, it's far too late.... The limiteds red and green version was intended for 2009 christmas event *_*

And the price had dropped far down too! I remember it was $560 nude, and add $250 for faceup and dress, now its's $590 including faceup!!!!!!! ($30 for ViYa's faceup?):doh

It sounds fishy. I hope nDoll doesn't do anything illegal though.....

Anyway, it's a good bargain for anyone wanting to buy Louis with gorgeous faceup:sweat

10. I LOOOOOOOVE Luna!! I'm so sad that I didn't jump on the red christmas version!!

11. Liley, they are not restocked him, they just use this photos for face-up sample, I think o_o Outfit is not included.

12. Yeah they sell that Green version with faceup only, but still the price is far more cheaper..... ViYa's faceup for SD doll I believe is priced about $100.... I think the ViYa's faceup for Aiko is priced $100 too.

Now the green version of Louis with ViYa faceup only cost $590... That's $30 for the faceup O_o Even cheaper than the normal faceup nDoll offers...... And why are they still selling Louis with that faceup? Isn't that version for christmas limited?

13. lileychristie, as I think they are mistaken XD Or just no one wants face-up from viya for 100$

14. yep... I thought of that too. I was just thinking is it fair for ones who had bought that Green Version just to get the faceup.....

I wonder how many green version of louise available during the original release. IF no one really bought them, maybe nDoll is soo desperate and so now they sell the single head that already got faceupped by ViYa ^^;;;

15. I am curious..so curious..if there are only a few people that have Luna..why is the limited sold out???
      I've just *finally* look thoroughly through ndoll site..and.completely amazed by Luna..unfortunately..the Crystal ver. :doh
      Her face up is four thumbs up..! I don't like her clothes though..I never like ndoll clothes..except their underwear..(like the one on Luna basic)..
      Do you all think there is a chance to get her on the marketplace?
      Or is it a bad idea to pay Viya to get the same face up?

And curious..when will nDoll petit release??? :|

16. hello clarissa, seems like you've fallen for my favorite? xDD

Yep it's weird too that some versions of Luna got sold out sometimes. Dunno if people really are buying her, or nDoll just give up selling her ^^;;;;

But nDoll have restocked some versions of Louis and Luna, like the crema version and the punk version. So keep your hopes up and maybe they'll restock the crystal version. And just FYI, the crystal version faceup is not ViYa's. The only ViYa's faceups is the basic Aki and Aiko and limited Red and Green Luna-Louis....

The crystal faceup is done by nDoll artists. And sometime ago, when nDoll put faceup order separately, I think the crystal version faceup is available as one of the faceup choices.

So, if nDoll is so desperate to sell Luna, you might try ordering a basic luna, then email nDoll to give her the Crystal faceup. I think nDoll will be glad to do that ^^;;;;

17. Hmmm, anyone's seen the grey skin version of Luna?

Neutral Gray Luna

I don't like the faceups, too exaggerated I must say. The eyeshadow, lips, and blushing are much overdone, it even makes the head's resin don't match the body anymore ~_~
      Why, nDoll, why do you give all the great faceups to Aiko??? That's not fair!!!!

I love the grey skin though.. Clearly suits Luna's face :D

18. Yup, this is ugly face-up for Luna GOSH -_- I saw that but want to say about only now ^_^

I'm probably going to buy Luna again~ I'm in doubt between Luna and Supia Emma...

19. yep, GOSH is a perfect way to describe it. GOSH, how I badly want to wipe my laptop screen so that I can wipe her faceup and look at her blank face in gray skin, she must look MUCH better without that ugly faceup ~_~

(as you already know) I still vote for Luna.... There need to be at least a Luna here! *dunno when my saving is finally sufficient, and oasisdoll natalie is smirking toward me saying that she fits my character better than luna :doh*