1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ndoll dolls - Louis and Luna

Oct 24, 2009

1. Yes, I still want Luna badly and really regret about selling her. But some doubts stop me a little from buying her immediately.
      It's her legs and neckhole.
      LUNA can't move her head freely, like Delfs. Delfs can can drop their head forward closely to neck, and also throw theirs head back as well. LUNA can't do such tricks . XD

Also, when she sits on her buttock, her knees are come together like she want to pee badly XDDD

But those are not so bad, because of her beauty~
      She is really the one girl I need ^^

2. ahh, too bad she got some posing issues.... I almost sure I want an Oasisdoll Natalie instead of Luna, but oasis's single jointed body makes me think twice.... Now I'm really torn between the two -___-

Do you have some posing pictures you can share? Or any photos of her you haven't posted in DOA...

Edit : Wow, it seems nDoll hears our gruntings about their faceup on Luna?
      Cause nDoll just added a new version of Luna, Swan Version Luna, and her faceup is gorgeous, even though too girly for my taste.

She had the cold, mysterious look in her again which was the thing that made me fall in love so deep with luna :D

3. hey guys XD gaah. I'm still yearning for Ndoll Luna. I wanna buy her head first XD. Do you think her head will fit a DOT's body?

4. Haha)) Ndoll! I call her swan at the end of my box opening))) Lol)
      Swan version is pretty sweet, I meaan tooo sweet) Too pinky, but very cute.

Well, photos I posted on DoA is the best, but I try to found some more from my folders))

5. Here is some shots of Luna I didn't post anywere.
      OMG it was so sad to see her photos again :...( Now I want her back right now :o Where get the money??

[​IMG] [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. ooooh, thanks for the pictures, Tenaku!
      I love the shot where she only has her torso and hands, she looks.... magical. And the one where she's crossing her legs, it's good to know that LM body can crosses their legs!

She looks gorgeous, as always *o*

I hope you can get your Luna back soon!

haha, I remember too, you called her "Swan" in her box opening :3

7. Always welcome~ I'm glad I have her photos~

I want to buy Luna, but wait for Fairyland realize their new 60 cm dolls first! I hope I'll found my Emma from their new dolls~~
      I'm cerberus project fan >0<

8. Luna is so perfect and I fall in love for the NDoll, and the new version of Luna (Swan Version) is most perfect I thought! The face-up is so perfect and amazing... She is adorable and lovely &#9829;
      [​IMG]

The link for this here: http://ndoll.net/skin/shop.php?PG=view&uid=6315

9. Ah yes I hate that faceup too ^^;;
      I wonder why they gave that kind of faceup.... The grey skin is really lovely though :D

I hope they will do a blank face, Mechakal! I want to see more Luna here ;<

10. Yeah I'm a sucker for grey skin...I love the eye make-up but it looks as though they airbrushed her face to look like natural skin instead of working with the grey skin...really erks me.

11. ohh I think the same!! This face-up is ugly! And Luna is so perfect... I thinking how nDoll can make this... The others make-ups is amazing... but this one is strange... don´t fit with the others greats face-ups :)

12. Hey.... Have you noticed this before :

http://www.ndoll.net/skin/shop.php?PG=view&uid=4839

Look closely at their skin color choices, now we can choose the NEUTRAL GRAY SKIN OMG!!!!

Well you can safely order grey-skinned Luna without that nasty faceup now, Mechakal! :D

I'm soooooooo happy when I noticed that, I really really love grey skin, they make dolls look so mysterious.
      But now I don't know if I want my Luna in normal or grey skin, my character is normal-skinned but the grey skin is so tempting :aheartbea

I gotta ask nDoll if the grey skin will be available permanently! *runs off to gmail*

edit : haha.. too excited so I forgot to post this, to all of you who own nDoll / Little Monica girl body, could you please post body photos in this thread?

I really want to see more pictures of that lovely body, especially nude photos and posing photos :D

13. Yes that was adjusted after I sent them an email, but she doesn't come with the limited clothes which kind of makes me sad.

The good thing is I don't have to rush now

14. Mechakal, Grey Luna's clothes are not limited, they are Dollheart Romantic Love outfit, which is available in NDoll SD13 girl clothes: http://www.ndoll.net/skin/shop.php?PG=view&uid=5107

15. Wow, that solves your problem, Mechakal!

I hope you can get your gray Luna soon :)

16. Ahhhh SCORE!!!!

Thanks Tenaku and lileychristie...though it will be a while before I can get my grubby paws on her but it's good to know

17. Mechakal : good luck! I hope we can both get our Luna soon ^^

By the way, nDoll replied me :

Still not sure if the gray skin will be limited or not, but I think it isn't?

And glad to hear that the faceup will be available again in mid october xDDD

Edit : now that I know the outfit is not limited, I think I'm not the only one who thinks that the Fullset Neutral Gray Luna is waaaaaaaay overpriced? I mean regular Luna is $560 and the gray skin doesn't cost more, the faceup costs $60, and the dress costs $94.90. That means : $560 + $60 + $94.90 = $714.90, and the fullset costs $890 O_O

It's true that the faceup is limited too, but with that ugly faceup, who wants to pay that much? And people buying basic Luna or Aiko has gotten free 2 wigs and even glass eyes, so I don't think the eyes and wig makes $170++ differences. Even the best wig (leeke?) and eyes (urethane?) around don't cost that much.

No wonder the fullset has been sitting there for ages.....

18. Seems like nDoll is releasing another version of Luna soon :)

[​IMG]

The faceup is lovely :D
      But I guess it's going to be another expensive set :sweat

I think now the most affordable fullset is the Swan set... You get the doll, faceup, and dress for "only" $650....