1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ndoll dolls - Louis and Luna

Oct 24, 2009

1. Yes. another gentle version of Luna =_= I want aggressive luna! Like rocker or gothic version! That's will be definitely good XD

And grey luna Fulset is really UGLY. GOSH. How the hell they can sell this XDDD silly ndoll.

2. Yeah so much face-ups of Luna in lovely mode... But I like x3... Think positive Luna went through 11 different types of makeup
      site ... aiko already has just passed by only five make-up (a pity because
      I so wanted to see more versions of it ... but only out new versions of Luna)
      I believe the NDoll have much preferred by Luna hehe ... out
      so many versions of it :3

:) ♥

3. Funny, I think it's the complete opposite. Indeed Luna has more versions than Aiko, but Luna's been available since October 2009 (maybe even earlier, I just use the date of the first post of the topic, not sure when she's originally released), while Aiko was released March 2010.

And the only versions of Luna that really "look good" to me are the Red/Green version, the Punk version, and the Swan version. Other than that, they aren't really good, either too much blushing (Crema and Gray), or too "old" (Crystal, Flower Tattoo, and the latest one). Even the basic Luna, Natural and Maple, look flat and boring.

While Aiko, the basic one is already veeeeeryy gorgeous. She got ViYa's for her basic faceup, while Luna only got ViYa's for the limited Red/Green. And Aiko got more beautiful versions compared to the "less beautiful" one, Zinnia and Rose Mallow versions are totally amazing. The Pink version is also gorgeous though I dislike the lips. Maybe the only "less beautiful" one is the black-haired version that makes her look like she's one of Iplehouse, and yet it's still better than the worst of Luna....

That's why I'm still waiting for nDoll to release better version of Luna, cause the Swan version is too girly for me and the Natural version is boring. I may wait until nDoll reopens their custom makeup service, or just order her without faceup.
      If I wanted Aiko, I would order the basic version rightaway -_-

4. (inadvertently sent two messages equal ... How do I delete? O.o"....)

5. Are you right that this point ... the fact that Luna was created a year earlier, explains the fact that twice as many versions ... sorry for my mistake, I knew that Luna had been created long before aiko ... :)
      But regarding the back-tions, I believe it is a matter of taste ... after all each one has a taste somewhat different ... for example I love the new version of Aiko, and basic version is amazing and gorgeous... just how you said... I love zinnia version too... But about rose mallow version I think the lips are very thick... And I don´t like the others versions... And about versions of Luna I just dislike 2 versions: neutral gray and this ( I don´t know the name xD)
      [​IMG]
      But I think that the others versions is so amazing and gorgeous... And I like so much the girly versions and basic versions :D

But I understand your point... ^^... Hopefully it comes out a new version of Luna you feel that is perfect for you :)

6. Ah yes... that's the Crema version ^^

Well indeed it's a matter of taste, and indeed to that my taste of faceup is not going the sameway as nDoll's taste :sweat
      The "old-styled" Luna's faceups (the crystal and flower-tattoo) are not "ugly" but they're too victorian-ish and have the same expressions. The new basic Luna is similar too, though lighter and better.. (what's up with the wig though? Why is nDoll obsessed with long, wavy/curly wigs on Luna? I want to see her with different hairstyles -__-)

That's why my favorite Luna's version is still the Limited Red version (the one in my avatar xD)

7. oh yeah, it´s true nDoll really like long wavy, curly wigs... for Aiko and Luna! I really want see more different´s styles of this girls, I think the site should have a forum nDoll a box oponiões for products ... would be very good ... *-*)

It´s very beautifull version of Luna I really like too :3... is a pity that the versions are all limited...
      and in the case of nDoll not release a version of this type ... Well, thankfully there are several make-up artists XDD

8. Hey, did you all see the new version of Basic Louis and Basic Aki?

They look so gorgeous there!!

I love how they give modern look on them :D

9. Does anyone know if nDoll has a layaway plan? I just discovered their beautiful dolls... Sorry if I posted this question in the wrong place, I searched but couldn't find anywhere else to.

Thanks!

10. I'm going to bump this up a bit cause I want to know if they have layaway as well. I'm really wanting Luna, but I need to do more research. But not many people have her @_@. DELEMA~!!! Btw what size clothes do they wear? SD13 ish?

11. I think nDoll do not accept layaway.

And my Aiko wears standart Volks SD clothes. SD13 girl clothes you can see at ndoll site is kinda big.

12. Thank you so much!! Very helpful information ^0^ !!

13. Hi guys,

is this thread still alive?
      I really want Aiko and Luna.
      But the full doll is expensive for me I just want to buy the head and match it to another body.
      I love Loong Soul's body..does anyone know if they match?

14. Hmmm I've never seen a mathcing with LoongSoul, but you can check out this thread : Little Monica Resin Comparison as nDoll uses the same resin as Little Monica so what matches LM should match nDoll too :)

And oh, I don't know if Dreaming Doll girl body is still too expensive or whether you like the body or not, but Dreaming Doll also uses the same resin as Little Monica and therefore should match nDoll ^^

Goodluck in finding the perfect body for your Luna and Aiko, and make sure to post ton of pictures when you get them :D

15. Hi Liley,

Thank you so much for answering my query. Yay! I'll look at Dreaming doll body.
      Thank you so much! Great help :)

16. Hello! I am back! Still no one with Luna and volks comparison? I badly want to see them together! XD
      Maybe I should just buy her and find out. LOL!