1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

nDoll Feedback (ALL)

Jul 29, 2008

1. I never even got a tracking number :( But it makes me feel so much better that you got your Dorothy :)

I'm fine with waiting the full month I just dont want them taking off with my cash (ended up spending about $300 on the head, face up and doll stand)

2. If you're concerned, send them an email and ask what the intended ship date is. They got back to me in a day when I did just that.

3. cool, I just sent them an email, hopefully they will get back to me :) thank you!

4. I actually had a really good experience with nDoll. I ordered some Dollheart clothes, and received a personally-written email the day I ordered from them indicating that it was going to be shipped out general airmail (no tracking). The no tracking did make me a little nervous in light of some of the criticism in this thread, but the clothes arrived today, less than two weeks after I ordered.
      Everything was packaged up nicely, is in fine condition, no problems whatsoever.

5. What did you order?

Eyelashes and stockings

When did you order?

like, 20 days ago?

How was the communication?

No communication - I havend mailed them, so off course they didnt mailed me. We're cool.

How long did it take for them to let you know your payment has arrived?

I dont really remember, everything went really smooth. 1-2 days, maybe?

How long did it take to ship?

~20 days. No so bad, since it was just airmail, not EMS.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Everything is nice, exept one thing - one of bottom eyelashes was a little damaged :\ But it's not all that depressing anyway.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?

Yep.

Were you satisfied with the product?

Yes ^_^

Now I am thinking about ordering wig from them... mostly because they're only shop that uses not only EMS but airmail too.

6. Good feedback here! I got my Yeon head and doll stand even threw in a wig, brush and eyes (not sure if that came with the head or not) But either way, good transaction. I got it in a little less than 1 month and I did get a tracking number. So In my experience it was a good one :)

7. I had another good transaction with ndoll-- I ordered a Napidoll Serios head with no faceup. They never sent an email indicating that they had sent it out, but when I checked my order status one or two days after I had ordered, there was a tracking number. The head got here in exactly a week, in good condition, wrapped well, and with a free wig.

8. nDoll Feedback

Write about your experience with this company and their products!

Please consider answering the following questions about your experience. If there is additional information that you would like to add, please feel free!

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?​

9. Just had a very good transaction, one day after I paid, there was a tracking number ( they don't communicate with e-mails, I checked my order status on the website) and one week later, I had my order. I ordered a head, an outfit and shoes and they give me boots as a gift. Wonderfull!!

10. I got a little package form ndoll last week. everything was very well packaged

I paid one day, payment was confirmed the next day, and the order shipped about 10 days later. I didn't get any email, but I kept on checking my order status until it said it was shipped and showed an EMS tracking number

I am very happy with this transaction :)

11. * What did you order?
      Napidoll Serios head without face-up
      * When did you order?
      12/01/2009
      ndoll
      I didn't contact them ^^
      Easy I used paypal
      Very quick it took 5 days to ship. It was a bit confusing because I didn't got a shipping note. I looked at the status every day ^^*
      Yes
      Yes
      Yes I like him very much! :D
      -
      Yes! I will!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Not sure about that

12. * What did you order? Napi Chesi Head w/ Face-up
      * When did you order? Approx. Early Jan/Late Dec
      * How was the communication? Received the standard order confirmation and shipping notice
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal; Easy
      * How long did it take to ship? Only a few weeks.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Fantastic, The face-up was adorable.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? 100&
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.

13. * What did you order?

Dollheart 'Dark Border' set, SD Girl underpants, suspenders

* When did you order?

3rd February 2009

Direct through the website

I received an order confirmation from them through email - other than that, nothing.

Exceptionally easy. Just paid through Paypal.

Unbelievably fast! My order arrived only 6 days after I'd placed it.

Dollheart outfits are always wonderful quality and the pants and suspenders seem just fine.

Yes

Yes. Quick shipping, and they included a super cute free gift of a pair of hairclips.

N/A

Yes

Probably.

I'd just like to add that the Dollheart outfit I purchased was not available on any other site. I don't even think Dollheart themselves have had it on their site yet - because of this I was a little hesitant to order (although it was said to be in stock I still couldn't help but to have my doubts) but everything worked out perfectly!

14. * What did you order? - Kinglness 5pc outfit :aheartbea
      * When did you order? - 2/24/09
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? - company
      * How was the communication? - Wonderful, quick replies through email.
      * How easy was it to pay? - Paypal - easy
      * How long did it take to ship? - shipped to me in 10 days
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - a bit pricy, but beautiful ^__^
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? - yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? - very
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? - NA
      * Would you order from this company again? - yes, gladly, they even included a free gift ^__^
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? - unsure

15. * What did you order?
      A Napidoll Aesh head without face-up, a few doll sized bags, eye lashes, pilot cap with goggles, two heat resisting wigs and some other small stuff.

* When did you order?
      24th of February

Through the nDoll website.

Good. They replied fast in Engrish, but understandable Engrish.

Very easy with Paypal

I paid and after 30 minutes I got an email saying that my order would be shipped the next day. The email contained an EMS tracking number.
      After 4 days my tracking number still didn't work and I emailed nDoll to ask if they could tell me where my package was. I emailed on a Saturday and they replied that Monday. They said that the head still had to be made and they would ship the next day. They shipped it two days later so that would be 8 days after I paid for the order.

Yes, it was good.

Yes.

Yes.

NA

I have mixed feelings about this. I got surprised by the "5% tax" that is added to the order upon check out. nDoll also shipped later than promised.
      I did get free hair clips, a wig brush and eye lashes with my order.

Yes.

16. * What did you order?
      A blank Little Monica Kliff

* When did you order?
      February 8th, 2009

Directly from nDoll

Very nice, always recieved a response in a timely manner

Simple, right through paypal

From the day I received my confirmation order to him arriving at my door, took 20 days

The default wig that came from him left a bit to be desired but the doll himself is absolutely gorgeous and I definately think worth his price, although he did arrive with one broken off finger

Except for his snapped off finger, absolutely

I was very put off my his broken hand, unfortunately, however after glueing it back together I am extremely happy with the rest of him

Wrote to nDoll about his broken hand and within the next week and a half they sent me a new pair for him, they paid for shipping and it arrived in just a few days. They also sent some extra S-hooks and elastic as well with it

Absolutely! They helped me fix the hand on my boy, he arrived alot sooner than I had been expecting and they were very nice with their communication. Very pleased with the professional way they handled my problem and it was nice of them to send me a free pair of white eyelashes as well

If the product was kept in nice condition, then sure

17. * What did you order? an ED eye from preoder and a wigwing wig
      * When did you order?janurary
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? from the company
      * How was the communication?not too bad
      * How easy was it to pay?it is
      * How long did it take to ship?3month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?not really
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product?no
      well,firstthey didnt get my paypal payment and they didnt tell me at all, and kept my stuff updated as ready to ship for 2month!until i emailed them,and they simply repied "oh ,we didnt get the payment"but then WHY IS THE STAUS OF MY STUFF LIKE THAT??!!FOR 2MONTHS??!
      * Would you order from this company again?probly not....sorry
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?depends

18. * What did you order? MadamMikako Alice in Wonderland outfit for Yo SD and a pair of socks for Yo SD
      * When did you order? at the beginning of this week (approximately)
      * Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer? directly from the company
      * How was the communication? i got an email confirming my order and payment and that's it. i had to check my order status via their site after that.
      * How easy was it to pay? easy. via paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? they shipped the next day after my payment.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes. the outfit was superb. but then again, so was the price. x_____X
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes. exactly the same. only better.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? yes.
      * Would you order from this company again? yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? i wont rule out the possibility. not bcoz their service is poor, but bcoz i am poor.

19. * What did you order?
      A Napidoll Aesh head and an MSdoll Drayton head both w/o face-ups

* When did you order?
      March 25th, 2009

Right through nDoll

Nice, I sent them a question and they responded within 24 hours

I had a few difficulties this go around as I'd thought I'd sent in my payment when apparently I hadn't. nDoll was very nice about it however, sent me invoices up until a week after I had placed my order and even when I paid that late still kept my order for me-the actual payment process of using paypal was not difficult though

They sent the heads out three days after I paid; from when I placed the order to recieving my heads it took 15 days

Absolutely!

Indeed, even more beautiful than expected :)

200% satisfied!

N/A

Yup, if they have something I want without a doubt I'd most likely go through them

If it was kept in nice condition, then sure

20. *What did you order?
      2 wigs and eyelashes

* When did you order?
      On May 7th 09

Directly from the company

I received an email when my order was accepted and nothing more. Then I checked my account to have my tracking number.

Easy, absolutely no problem.

They ship the day after I placed the order! Very quick!

Very good quality! The wigs are gorgeous.

Yes, absolutely.

Definitely yes!

Yes!

I guess so.