1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

nDoll Feedback (ALL)

Jul 29, 2008

1. * What did you order? 3 wigs and an outfit
      * When did you order? Dec 1st
      * How was the communication? Sporadic at best. I had to threaten them with a paypal claim in order for them to respond in a timely manner and to get my items shipped.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal is always easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? They make you pay for 3-5 (day) EMS shipping going to the US. They shipped my items on the 20th and I got them within the week.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Ok, I could've ordered from Nine Style/Leeke world and had less issues
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again? No never again. I have never encountered such shipping issues without communication before or had to almost file a claim.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Maybe.

2. * What did you order? an orange-y heat resisting wig

* When did you order? November 23, 2010

* How was the communication? I emailed nDoll about the status of my order because, though I had already paid them through paypal, the status remained at 'order'

* How easy was it to pay? I paid through paypal and it was quick and easy.

* How long did it take to ship? VERY LONG. I was very disappointed with nDoll because I had ordered the wig thinking that I would be receiving it within 1-3 weeks, considering that EMS takes around one week at most for my parcel to be delivered. nDoll replied to my email many days after I had emailed them, inquiring about my order and they said that the wig I had ordered would take ONE MONTH before it is shipped. I also wrote to nDoll again, complaining that I had ordered a few times from other doll companies that had never taken so long to have my orders sent. I ordered the wig on Nov. 23 2010 and I received my package on the first week of January, 2011.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The quality of the wig is very nice, and I bought it during a discount sale (20% off), so yes the price was good.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, it did.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I was very unhappy with nDoll's lack of communication and long waiting period before my order would be shipped, which I told them about. They sent some socks (for people, not dolls) along with my wig, though I am not sure if this is a sort of promo or 'sorry' gift.

* Would you order from this company again? Definitely not.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I have no problems buying from other people, so as long as I will not be dealing with the lack of communication and long waits from nDoll.

3. * What did you order? - 3 wigs of various sizes
      * When did you order? - Early Nov 2010
      * How was the communication? - At the beginning great! I would write them an email asking about my order and normally got an answer in 1-3 days. By the end of the time though it took over a week to get an answer. I wasn't sent a shipping or tracking email. I only found out because of Paypal. But the tracking number didn't work. I sent an email to them and when they did reply they said to be patient for the arrival of the items and sent the same number to me XD Luckily a week later they came. but it didn't arrive until Jan 13 2011.
      * How easy was it to pay? - I used Paypal...Easy
      * How long did it take to ship? - 2 MONTHS! For 3 wigs. Really?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - Eh...I got the wigs at 20% off, but only one came to what I would say was good quality. The SD wig is beyond frizzy and we're trying to repair it. I had to style the msd wig a LOT as it was very puffy.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? - Only the Yo-SD one...
      * Were you satisfied with the product? - Probably about half. Like I said the Yo-SD wig is adorable and after working with the MSD one a lot I'm getting to like it. The SD wig was for my mom and she is not happy. There were also noticeable differences in the way the seams were sewn from picture to product.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? - I didn't worry about contacting them again...
      * Would you order from this company again? - Unsure...
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? - If I saw enough reference pictures or saw it in person quite possibly.

4. * What did you order? Dollheart SD outfit "Endless Dark"
      * When did you order? Around Jan 16, I don't quite remember.
      * How was the communication? No need for it. Paypal sent me the the shipping notice and confirmation notices.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy enough. I paid via Paypal on firefox
      * How long did it take to ship? It shipped Jan 18 and I recieved it yesterday, January 21st.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! I was a little worried, but Dollheart's clothes are exquisite.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Exactly
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? Since I can't find a Dollheart retailer in the US with all the outfits I like, yes, even though the shipping was steep.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Dollheart's clothes yes.

5. * What did you order? 2 outfit (Souldoll and nDoll), eyelashes, T-shirt
      * When did you order? - January 14, 2011
      * How was the communication? - The outfit I ordered unexpectedly would be out of stock. I had knew about that by pay-pal refund only on the next day. The mail to [email protected] is totally ignored. You should write to [email protected], but they may answer to non-first message. Pay-pal, but not the nDoll, reported me about the order was sent.
      * How easy was it to pay? - I payed by pay-pal, it was easy and fast. The status changed the next day.
      * How long did it take to ship? - The 14 days past from the order to the send.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - The price is correspond to the quality, and it is possibly a little higher.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? - Yes, everything is like on promo.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? - Yes.
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? - I didn't like I was able to order the outfit at first day, but on the next day I received the refund. If nDoll wrote me about the problem I choose another one or points.
      * Would you order from this company again? - I'd like to write 'no' but the nDoll web site has a large variety and free delivery (from $700).
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? - Maybe.

6. * What did you order? nDoll Louis on girl body, a wig, shoes, socks
      * When did you order? end of January sometime
      * How was the communication? Fine, they updated my order status as needed and let me know when my order was ready to ship and let me know that the socks I'd ordered were out of stock.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy, I used Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? About 30 days from placing my order to it being shipped, and then only three days to get to me from Korea.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely! The doll is STUNNING. And I received a ton of freebies (New Year's promo gifts), all of them very lovely quality and nicely packaged. Not only did I receive the expected New Year's promo gifts, but some other free items, too, that I didn't expect at all.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Even better. The box the doll arrived in is also beautiful, very classy.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Very, very much.
      * Would you order from this company again? Heck, yes!

7. * What did you order? 3rd time ordering. Most recently a Ndoll Ami Aiko head with a custom face up.
      * When did you order? Paid on March 6, 2011
      * How was the communication? Not fantastic, they do reply after several mails. I would assume they are just very busy.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal, very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? I had ordered a custom face up so mine took longer than normal it arrived May 5th, 2011 (so about 2 months wait)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? YES, GORGEOUS, they did the face up JUST as I asked, I couldnt be happier, well worth the wait. This is my third head from them and the face ups always blow me away!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? YES
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

(previous orders included doll stand, eyelashes, and 2 ego-project yeon heads with gothic faceups, I believe those had about 4-5 weeks turn around since there were face ups)

Also would like to add, they always throw in little extras :) It's very kind.

8. * What did you order? Ndoll Ami Aiko, hairbands, 1 pair of eyelashes
      * When did you order? April 6th 2011
      * How was the communication? Great, they answered every mail within two days.
      * How easy was it to pay? Paypal, very easy
      * How long did it take to ship? About 5 weeks, they shipped the order on 17th of May.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes definitely! My Aiko is great, I love how the resin feels. I also got a lot of gifts like a wig, a hairbrush, 1 pair of eyelashes, elastic,... That was great!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes, only the wig I wanted for her didn't look like the sales pics.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes! I was just a little disappointed because of the wig.
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

9. What did you order? Two wigs in their Preorder

When did you order? About two months back

How was the communication? Communication was okay. Since I didn't want to create an user account (as it is not necessary for purchasing there) and since unfortunately my browsers don't support their shops system to get updates on my order, I had to write them emails. They always answered within a day, so I'd say communication was fast ^__^.

How easy was it to pay? Paypal, very easy

How long did it take to ship? I've ordered preorder wigs, they told me that it would take two months and it really took exactly that time until they shipped.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, the wigs are very nice!

Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes

Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, very

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A

Would you order from this company again? YES

Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

10. * What did you order? MSdoll Elf Pan with Faceup, misc. clothes, wigs & shoes
      * When did you order? June 29, 2011
      * How was the communication? It took a few emails to get a response, but they came through after a few days.
      * How easy was it to pay? I had some trouble paying via their PayPal checkout in Firefox, but I sent payment manually and they confirmed it about 3 days later after 2-3 messages.
      * How long did it take to ship? I saw the tracking number show up in my order sheet on 8/3 and she shipped out 8/5.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes very reasonable. They included a ton of freebies too!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes the faceup is exactly the same as their pics.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, but only if they had something I couldn't buy anywhere else. I'd feel more comfortable if they had a Q&A board or responded a little more promptly.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

11. * What did you order? Snow on the Branches MSD dress by Madam Mikako.
      * When did you order? Beginning of August.
      * How was the communication? Other than my order confirmation I didn't receive any emails from nDoll, but they did update my status on the website. (Their status names don't always make the most sense though . . .)
      * How easy was it to pay? Because of a pop-up issue I paid separately via Paypal and emailed them to let them know. They updated my status promptly.
      * How long did it take to ship? A little under two weeks.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Absolutely luxurious. :D
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes!
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? I don't see why not.

12. * What did you order? nine9, TTYA, dollheart clothes
      * When did you order? 15.8.2011
      * How was the communication? I sent them one email and they replied within 48h, I consider it good enough
      * How easy was it to pay? At first I had no idea how to pay, there was no info that I could find... But within 24h of my order, they sent me an invoice to my email and then it was easy to pay with Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? Arrived 14.9.2011, shipped 9.9.2011. I actually got the tracking from their oder status by the end of August and as it didn't work for several days I emailed them about it. They then replied that there was some problem with the clothes and they would ship my order on 16.9.2011. So in the end it shipped before the estimate time, but their order status was very misleading!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?Yes.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes.
      * Would you order from this company again? Preferably not. If I just needed items from one of the shops they are the dealer for, I'd order straight from that company. Only if I really needed items from several places, I'd think I'd go for nDoll again.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Surely, there's nothing wrong with them.

13. 1.When shipments arrive, how was it packaged? After four months, my parcel hasn't arrived.
      2.Were they well packaged? n/a
      3.How long did shipping take? At four months, they are ignoring all emails so who knows?
      4.Was the communication good? Terrible. I've been emailing them for weeks with no reply.
      5.How did you post your concerns? I tried both their emails. No reply. They have no board, so there is no other way to reach them.
      6.How quick did they respond to your concerns/questions? Well, I'm sure I'll get my package or an email sometime in 2012.
      7.Was it a hassle to pay via Paypal? No. However, because it was via paypal, I'm out of the claim period of only 45 days, which is useless for a preorder period. I'm currently out over a thousand (yes, $1000) bucks.
      8.How long did it take for them to let you know your payment has arrived? Nearly a week.

To Clarify:
      I ordered four months ago. My order was over $1,000, a year's worth of saving. I am getting no emails after a month of trying to contact them.

BUYER BEWARE. THIS IS THE WORST TRANSACTION I HAVE EVER HAD.

14. * What did you order?
      Pre-order wigs and some clothing

* When did you order?
      09/06/11

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Through ndoll.net

* How was the communication?
      They do not answer emails, there is no other method to contact them

* How easy was it to pay?
      They took my money easy enough

* How long did it take to ship?
      Items have not been shipped, to my knowledge

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Nothing has been received

They have not offered any resolution, I'll update this post if they do...

* Would you order from this company again?
      Never.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Probably not

Ndoll has not answered my emails, delivered any products or given me a refund. Purchase from ndoll at your own risk!

15. * What did you order?
      Pre-order wigs and some clothing

* When did you order?
      15/10/11

* Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      Through ndoll.net

They do not answer emails and haven't another system for contact

With paypal

Items have not been shipped.

Nothing has been received

They have not offered any resolution.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Never.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Maybe

Ndoll has not answered my emails, delivered any products or given me a refund

16. What did you order:
      I ordered some pre-order wigs, eyelashes, some items and an in stock wig

When did you order:
      september 11th, 2011

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      ndoll.net

How was the communication?
      in the beginning it was fine, I got a reply when I asked if they had received my payment.. After that they never replied again.
      Edit: they replied to me April 9th.

How easy was it to pay?
      It was not easy at all. I used the pop-up window to pay, which I later found out didn't use the specified paypal address stated on their front page. The pop-up window continued to show after I had paid. Had to contact them to get it fixed.

How long did it take to ship?
      They told me in the one and only email I ever got from them that items would ship in the beginning of November. Items still haven't shipped despite my order status being "Delivery complete".
      Edit: Items shipped and received now.

Were you satisfied with the product?
      No. Wigs in 6/7 was too big on a 7/8 head!

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      They didn't.

Would you order from this company again?
      Never. Never in a million years.

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes. The items aren't the problem, the seller is.

I've NEVER had these kinds of problems before. nDoll isn't responding to emails, they aren't explaining what is going in, I've had a tracking number that don't work for months now. Safe to say I wont be back to nDoll even if I ever get my items, or if they improve in the future. There is no excuse for lack of communication, and stealing peoples hard earned money.

Edit: I finally got my package 19th of April. Thanks to the one person at nDoll trying to make things right for us. This doesn't change anything though, I will never order from nDoll ever again.

17. * What did you order?
      - An Msdoll Pan Head with face-up A

* When did you order?
      - 2011-10-08

- Horrible. I sent them numerous of emails but I only got one reply.

- Very easy

- 4 weeks and with that I am really happy.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      - Definetely!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      - Yes, even better!

- Yes. She looks stunning and the face-up is so very detailed. The resin is smooth and I just adore her little teeth!

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? -
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again? -
      Yes.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? -
      Yes.

18. 1.When shipments arrive, how was it packaged?
      Paper box. Every clothes is individually packaged.

2.Were they well packaged?
      Yes.

3.How long did shipping take?
      about 3 to 5 days.

4.Was the communication good?
      N/A.

5.How did you post your concerns?
      I didn't.

6.How quick did they respond to your concerns/questions?
      N/A

7.Was it a hassle to pay via Paypal?
      It was very easy to pay by Paypal.

8.How long did it take for them to let you know your payment has arrived?
      in 3 days.

I bought 3 pairs of outfit and shoes. It was quick.

19. What did you order:
      I ordered some eyelashes, some items and an in stock wig

When did you order:
      April 2012

Did you order directly from the company, or through a distributor or dealer?
      ndoll.net

How was the communication?
      I have not recieved my order and they have not answered any of my 15 emails.

How easy was it to pay?
      Some things didn't translate but my account was charged so I assume the order went through okay. I had an order page and it was updated and eventually said "Delivery Complete".

How long did it take to ship?
      Order says "Delivery complete" but the tracking number they gave me is invalid.
      I've not recieved a bit of the order to date....three monts later...still waiting!:x

Were you satisfied with the product?
      If I ever get it, I'll tell you.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      They didn't. They don't even respond to any emails. What kind of company gets away with that?

Would you order from this company again?
      Nope! Never again!

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes. The items aren't the problem, the seller is.

I can use the same quote someone just above used...."I've NEVER had these kinds of problems before. nDoll isn't responding to emails, they aren't explaining what is going in, I've had a tracking number that don't work for months now. Safe to say I wont be back to nDoll even if I ever get my items, or if they improve in the future. There is no excuse for lack of communication, and stealing peoples hard earned money."