1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEFERTI by BIMONG- new LE-30 60cm compatible head in four colors

Jun 9, 2010

1. :) I just ordered her... in tan urethane. She will be my first LE, and I am totally smitten with her... I can't wait. I have nooo idea how long she will take. :aheartbea But she's too perfect. :)

2. ohh, and on which body are u thinking to use for her? :)

3. I'm actually going to wait until she arrives to compare her to some bodies my mum has, see what matches... all while I save up for the means to get a body for her. :3

4. UHmm...you're right about chooing between white matte or french resin white.
      As this is a LE head unfortunately the narin body with this head isn't avaible,but maybe you can mail as well to dolliefari INTL to see the reply.

5. If you're already getting her congrats <3
      me happy for you <3

6. Thank you! :D I have no idea how much time it will take... But I can be patient. o.o <3

7. For those who want to get the Narin or Narae body, first you should check out if she will work on the male body as the larger heads on the Narin/Narae bodies are not able to switch.
      I love this head it is so incredible! I would think the WS would be easiest to match.
      One thing, in the promo pictures she looks a little cross eyed, no?
      In any event she is just amazing.

8. Hi everyone, I'm taking some notes of questions you have here so I can ask Bimong. The body this head is on is a more obscure Korean brand I hadn't heard of. The Real Skin (light tan) matches DD pretty well. The golden beige matches Volks Old Skin closest, and other brands close to that. White is more of a milk white (not as stark as blinding snow white). Anyway please check back tomorrow and I'll be dropping more info for you.

Catrina

9. Wow, she is really beautiful! But so small! :( I'm very curious about the body she's shown on as well, because in both the news thread photos and these photos her head looks too delicately boned for the body. She'd probably look really excellent on the very fine and tiny Souldoll double body, but I have no clue whether either Souldoll resin color would match any of these urethanes. @__@ Whites are probably safest.

10. I bet she might look great on a Shinydoll body, it is very small and graceful.

11. Yeah, that was my first thought, but the sculpting styles are so different I would find it a bit jarring to go from such a willowy smooth figure to a very realistically detailed face.
      If she took an 8in wig and 14mm eyes I wouldn't even be thinking twice and would already have one paid for, but...

12. Dollyholic, it's such a small run :( is there no chance she will be released again? There's no way I can afford her right now, though I desperatley want her. I feel such a fool getting so upset about a doll head! AGH!

RE bodies: what about the ringdoll new girl body? they are very very thin/delicate with small heads. They are a chinese company but the quality is really nice (I hve a full doll from them, and I really like it - I tend to be picky)

13. Hmm, St James I see what you mean.

14. Oh, my, she's beautiful. I especially like her jawline. Looking forward to seeing what everyone does with her!

15. She's absolutely beautiful! Now the question is do I need another floating head?!

16. Im doomed *_*!
      She is the one I always wanted T_T!
      I dont really can affort her now though T_T.
      I wish she wont be limited :((((((

17. Not many dolls blow me away just on face alone, but she has - she is utterly gorgeous! I've just ordered her in the real skin, with the default face up. I'm a little worried about the stability of the french resin, though I think Narindoll has an additive to delay the yellowing (?)....anyway, it's great that she'll fit the Volks DD body, beauty and poseability!:)

She reminds me of Supia Rosy....I've had 2 in the past and she can wear a 7.5" wig no problem and has smallish eyes.

18. Wonderful head! I really need some more informations about it.

1) It is possible to have the same face up in picture?

2) Can we have some measurements to see if the head is compatible with the bodies we have?

19. Is she going to fit a Narae 60cm body and if so can we order just the body with the Neferti head?

The tan matches Volks DD as in the one made of vinyl? I don't really wanna put her on a vinyl body.

20. Oooh I wouldn't mind putting a regular resin head on a vinyl body, I don't think the FR would work as well.