1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEFERTI by BIMONG- new LE-30 60cm compatible head in four colors

Jun 9, 2010

1. In post #28 Dollyholic says the Real skin (light tan) works pretty well for DD. That resin colour is only available as FR; the tan for urethane is just 'tan matte urethane'.... (hoping I haven't got this wrong and need to amend my order.....
      :sweat:sweat

2. The Obitsu 50 cm vinyl body is incredible and handles smaller SD sized heads very well. I put a Shinydoll head on one and it's a near-perfect match.

This face is breath-taking. I saw the King Tut exhibit a few months ago and was very taken with the bust of Nefertiti they had in it. I wonder if the artist used that as inspiration? At the time I remember thinking what a beautiful face it would be for a BJD.

3. yaaaayyy!!! I've been waiting for her to be available. Placed my order for golden beige urethane - figured that would match something I have here.

4. I really want a voluptuous resin body for her. But where am I going to find a match for tan urethane or french tan?

5. I'm sure she will have a body when Bimong decides to make it, that's when I will wait to get her. She is very unique and looks like a 60cm Narae only way more grown up.

6. Dollyholic - I wonder if it would be ok to ask if you think the real skin (light tan) french resin, might be comparable with Angell Studio french resin. I know it's probably difficult to answer this just using pictures, but I'm just trying to compile research and a possible resin alternative to the Volks DD body! :)

Narin Doll resins
      [​IMG]
      Angell Studio resins
      [​IMG]

7. The made-up Neferti doll shown in the sales page is in French tan resin. It looks very light compared to my tanned Angell Studio boy (not sure whether he's French or urethane though).

[​IMG]

I don't have a picture of them side by side but I'm sure my tanned Angell Studio is also darker than my Iplehouse real-skin boy.

Hope that helps.

8. If she'll never be produced again...I can't miss this! >_<

Edited to add:

I did it. I clicked the "Submit Order" button.

9. Santinian - Congrats on your order! :) I guess it won't be long until they are all gone...then the wait, probably a couple of months minimum, but that's just pure speculation.

Thanks for that photo of your Angell Studio boy, he looks like a nice caramel colour....Neferti, looks like she could have a touch more pink in there...it's gonna be hard to tell without seeing lots of dolls in person for comparison. It's a shame bodies aren't yet available seperately....oh well, I'm sure there will be more info on this in the next few days. :)

10. Her face is hypnotizing :o the shape of her jawline and the way her eyes are done seems very different from most of the other sculpts I've seen recently. Lucky I've already decided on a doll, or else I'd be kicking myself for missing this one xD

11. Maybe this head suits good on new Raurencio Studio body,just IMO.

12. She looks a lot like my mother. o_o Which is strange for me. Growing up, i almost never saw anyone who looked anything like my mom. There weren't a lot of koreans living in the STL area in the 1980's.

13. she is beautiful and i love the detailed head-dress wow!!!!

14. EDIT: Decided not to express detailed feelings about Narindoll/Bimong doing a limited edition to myself.

15. Congrats to both of us and to everyone else who placed the order!

I guess it's good for my bank account that she's only a head. I don't think I can afford to buy her a body right now.

batchix, your mom must be a gorgeous woman!

16. Thanks Sillypeach, that's a more polite way to express how I also feel.

17. Santinian - Yes, it's just as well it's only the head for now, otherwise there would have been no way I could have afforded her. Part of the reason I jumped at the chance was the possibility of using the Dollfie Dream body, of which I have 2 at the moment. I have no problem with her sharing a body....though the resin/vinyl mix might be strange and not everyone's cup of tea, I'm willing to try it out! :)

18. woooww!!

she is gorgeous !!! I'm doomed again !!

anyone knows if it can match iplehouse new NS? which of urthane pinky white (with blush) or urethane golden beige would be better?

thank you !! ^^

19. Batchix is gorgeous, it's no wonder.
      I think that you can mix the resin/vinyl, you just have to be mindful sometimes with clothes. Maybe some Isadora Duncan scarves!

20. :lol::lol: