1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEFERTI by BIMONG- new LE-30 60cm compatible head in four colors

Jun 9, 2010

1. Have you seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIVvSA_Ss7k

I guess resin/vinyl hybrid is okay but I'd want her body to be tattooed and blushed and I'm not sure how vinyl would take that.

Edited to add:

I wonder how many of her are left.

2. Saintinian - Thanks for that link, I've not seen how it's done before, so that was really useful to see it in video! :)

I'm hoping there will be an update in the next day or two with more general info...there's not been much movement on this thread today, so maybe they still have a little way to go before she's sold out...

OT here, but did you see the dancing DD's on YouTube? Must have taken hours to do this! :lol:

3. I just order a head... in urethane pinky white.

can't wait to have it ^^

4. I'm just lurking to hear news of orders and stuff... >.>~

5. She's gorgeous, where can I order one?

6. Don't know if this counts as a bump, but still curious on general info and more pictures. :)

7. She's very pretty, but her head size is quite small. I wonder what body people will be putting her on--it would seem that she might need a dainty body to match her head.

8. A few bodies have been discussed, and I think some of them will work just fine. Sadly, that was the deciding factor against purchase for me. :( Maybe the next one will be a little bigger? :sweat

9. She really is a knock-out sculpt! But I agree, that was also a deciding factor for myself. I hope the next one will have a slightly larger head. My Zaolls' heads are 7.6 inches, but to hybrid them it's necessary to find a body that has really narrow shoulders and an overall slimmer figure. I would guess that bodies from Angelsdoll girls might work as well (as they're also slim), but I have no idea how large the neck hole is for Neferti's head. Too much gapping can look a little odd with hybrids (as I have experienced with some of my own). XD

10. I'm curious... what is the body she is modeling on in the promo photos? She seems to fit that one fairly well, although I'm not sure what the resin match is really like. o.o

11. To quote Catrina...she said that it's an obscure company that produces the body, but didn't name which one it was.

12. Hmm. The curiosity remains. Thank you though. :XD:

13. It is too bad she is not sold with a body... I might have skipped the Unoa order to get her. The face just kills me, but I abhor body hunts.

14. Was more info ever posted on this girl? Like neck hole size? Better pictures of the blank head? Side by side comparisons to other dolls i.e. Supia, Narae or something else familiar so we can get a sense of scale?
      It's particularly difficult when it's a limited like this because one can't wait for owner photos to decide whether or not the doll will look ridiculously out of scale in the rest of one's collection, because it has the potential to be sold out by then! :sweat I've already elected to pass on Neferti because she's too small, but additional info would certainly help those still on the fence! ;)

15. :( I haven't found any more info. I would loooove some more comparative photographs of her (even though I was absolutely sure of her and ordered her on the spot :aheartbea )

:D

16. I don't think there has been any other updates on her since last week....anyway, I cancelled my order last Thursday and it has kindly been refunded. The body issue was what got to me too...:(

17. Wow, she's gorgeous! Very exotic and pretty, suitable name too.

18. gelfling9uk: They are offering the narae body optionally with her for $425-$445 Dear :) ... Just posted in news section ... 1 head left!

19. Hi everyone
      Just got info last night, sorry for the delay but Bimong was moving to a new house.

You can purchase a Narae 60 body, in either matte urethane or French resin now.
      Color match will be identical to the head.

Matte urethane $425

French resin $445

There is only one head currently left in the LE of 30. I emailed gelfling as a courtesy last night so she had the first chance to reinstate her order..., sorry, I just couldn't promise that without getting the official word. I never do that.

Ordering is at www.dollfair.com/neferti.htm

When we close the head orders, we'll leave the page open for people to purchase bodies or the jewelry separately. I will also be emailing all of the 30 customers who ordered a head to alert them to the body purchase option.

I am sorry about the head opening measurement, but we've been told the head will fit any SD-sized body well.

Thanks guys!