1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Neo-Angelregion iMda doll - Discussion Thread

Mar 31, 2010

1. kidos610, congrats on your order! ^_^

bonmwe ~ not nosy at all, we doll folks love to poke each other about what we're getting! ;) But nope, I don't think I will be getting her, though I am hoping for more iMda dolls to be released when it fits better into my plans. Lately Volks has been stealing all my money! *shakes fist* xD

Oh, and as for Leeke shoes, denverdoll.com does carry some Leeke shoes. :) Though her foot length of 6.5cm is really similar to Luts Delf girls and Volks SD girls, so hopefully shoes won't be hard to find. And a bunch of eBay sellers have really cute canvas shoes, too. ^^

2. Thanks Dolly,
      That is very helpful. I am going to check out luts and volks for shoes. Soom says they may offer later but had a problem with supply. I had already looked at denverdoll but didn't find what I like.

Thanks again

3. Well, I ordered her today too. I like her face, she looks very sweet, but I love the body. I like the large head with the smaller body. Looking forward to her delivery now!

4. Oh good, I am glad there will be a few of us ordering her so we can compare notes

5. I would really like them to create another doll with this body, I love the body, but I'm not in love with the face (I like it and want to see pictures, but I don't really wanna spend that much on her and be disappointed). The body is really how I like it, except for the breasts look weird to me but I LOVE those hips!!! Want spammage when they arrive :3

6. (except for the breasts look weird to me )

On one of my other groups they keep refering to her chest as "cup cakes" I said that is what I had when I was married, but it was the thing back in that time. I think that is why she can be almost of any age we want.

7. kidos610
      now that is a new one. Cup cakes. I hadn't heard that before. I am going to have to take a closer look. Maybe I was just attracted to her clothes and missed that feature. I tend to do that.

I am glad there are a few of us waiting on this doll. It will be fun to see her take on her personality. I have her on layaway and can't decide if I should pay her up to get her sooner or will it really make a difference.

8. I really like this girl, any ideas on what size clothes or shoes she might be able to wear? She seems to be such an odd size with those large hips and feet.
      Edited:
      Soom answered my questions:

"First of all, I appreciate that your deep interesting in our new doll, iMda Doll.

Here is the exact measurement of iMda doll, Natassa as following page;
      http://vision7.pofler.com/eng/bbs/board.php?bo_table=neo_faq&wr_id=12
      I hope it will help you to find some items for her.

And also,
      Shoes - Gem (The Gem)
      Fair (Neo-Angelregion)
      Not exactly, but it will be fit with her.

Clothes TOP- Little Fair (Neo-Angelregion)
      BOTTOM-Fair (Neo-Angelregion)

If you have more questions please contact us at any time.

Thanks a lot,
      Have a good day.

Best regards,
      SOOM."

9. I just saw that the brown outfit is now ready to order along with the pink shoes.

10. Hi to everyone! I'm new to this thread. I purchased Natassa the first week in April and am eagerly awaiting her arrival. Does anyone know what the wait time is?

Her head sculpt is what I fell in love with! I love that her body is very young, but it does seem rather strange to me with the skinny stick arms and the cupcakes on her chest. Also, I have never owned a white skin tone doll, so ordered the body blushing to give her some color.

11. does anyone know when she will be shipping? I fell for this one too.

12. I have tried but can't find any info on shipping time. Would anyone else know as I would like to know also.

13. I inquired a while ago and soom said that it could be shipped as early as June but that wasn't very certain. Here are both responses I received from them

this was their first reply:

The entire dolls are just starting to produce from the payment has been completed.
      And it will take about one or two months.

Therefore, if you completed your payment on May, the goods can be ship out at least one month later (June).

But then I asked again because that was confusing so this was the answer. At that time I was considering layaway.

And the shipment, basically, the process of making doll takes two or three months after customer complete the payment.
      Therefore, the shipping will be two or three months later at the point in time when you completed the payment about your order.
      And if you choose the options, it usually takes 2 or 3 weeks more to produce.

However, the delivery can be faster than customer’s expectation or can be late a little bit because of internal any situations in SOOM without any notification.
      We will try to do our best to ship faster for customer’s satisfaction.

14. Hum, well that clears it up....I think. I had put mine on lay-a-way but think I will go pay her off as it looks like I may never get her this year.........I think.

15. yes too bad she is limited they are always sold out before I get one *(*

16. she is a pretty doll. I w.nder why they changed to only the child like dolls.

17. patricialangston. She is a pretty doll. I am sort of hoping I can give her a more grown up/not so childlike look. We shall see how that goes

kidos610. I am glad that you made sense of that response about when we can expect the doll because I am still in the dark.
      I returned to the website and now that I paid it off it says "preparing". I don't recall if that is what it has always said so I can't say if that is progress or not.

If I hear any other changes I will let you know. I wish I wasn't always so anxiously waiting. BTW, Who is the doll in your Avatar? I like it.

18. The more I look at her, the more I love her. I can't wait to get her home. Although that looks to be some time away. You know, I cannot understand why companies sell dolls they don't have. If they are only going to sell a certain number, then why not make them all and then when people buy them, they can be shipped immediately.

19. I to am going to give my girl a more grown up look althought I really see her as more a teen or young women than a child. I think it is really neat the way people see dolls so differently.

My avatar is my great Elfdoll Kio Carolei in a Val's outfit. She is so great to change looks with. Her male friend (Elfdoll Special K) is really awsome in his leather outfit. They make a perfect pair.

20. Kidos610 I had a feeling it was a Val outfit. I love her stuff. A leather outfit sounds cool. Do you have pictures anywhere.

back to Natassa. Has anyone ordered the outfits from Neo Angel Region?