1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Neo-Angelregion iMda doll - Discussion Thread

Mar 31, 2010

1. Hi all! ^^ New to the thread and very, very sad to have missed my chance at the newest iMda Sara. I learned about the 5.2 Imda dolls while she was on sale and didn't know enough about the maker to order right away. Now, after a couple of weeks of stalking the website I am totally in love with Monika, Sara, as well as so many iMda tinies! :D Can't believe I missed my chance at such a beautiful sculpt.

I will proceed to go through this entire thread now~ ^^ And hopefully, I will one day become the owner of one of these beauties.
      Has anyone ordered Sara (or even, won the lottery to the one-off Sara?)
      Anyone willing to spam me some pictures of their iMdas? ^^ See you around!

2. Here's another pic of my girl :). I've seen a custom imda Monika on the marketplace if you are really looking for one~

[​IMG]

3. Your girl is absolutely gorgeous @marci12! :D And yes, I did see that baby girl on the marketplace and I am eyeing her really hard. It's especially hard on me since the Canadian dollar value is extra low at the moment... But I am crossing my fingers! She's a beautiful Monika custom; very much my type.

I love the pouty look of your girl, and her red-wig is perfect on her. Thanks for the beautiful picture! ^^

4. Thank you :). Yes, I loved the face up of that custom Monika too. Hope it works out for you!

5. I hope you will find your perfect iMda girl (or boy) soon, @Dayme ! :-) These infrequent releases are keeping me on my toes. I was on the fence about both 5.2 Sara and 2.2 Amellia. I have decided to wait for a 3.0 because I think it's a good size. Am keeping my fingers crossed that the next one will be a sculpt that I like. Well, based on my stalking of aicoda on instagram, quite a few of the sculpts will fit the bill.

Omg that Monika looks wonderful! I'm tempted. Is it just me, or are iMdas generally are hard to find on the 2nd hand market?

6. Just realised the Monika's been on sale for quite some time! I didn't find her earlier when I searched for imdas. DoA confuses me sometimes ;-)

7. The new board is harder to search. I find I need to search within the right forum to get good results.

8. Is that instagram you linked that of the official sculptor for iMda dolls, @eva_h? I'm seeing a mixture of Switch, Volks, and iMdas on there. So lovely.
      That Monika is gorgeous, isn't she. I'm surprised she's been on the marketplace for so long. And as Nancy said, I usually go into the "large dolls" marketplace forum before searching for anything. I get better results that way.

9. @eva_h Thank you for the link! I'm following her right away. (I also followed your Flickr; lovely pictures by the way.)
      There are quite a few 3.0 iMdas on the marketplace. Not so many 5.2s. Same with Flickr pictures; not so many owner pictures of the SD iMdas.
      As you said earlier, 3.0 and 5.2 are the better sizes for me. My all time favourite is Mabelle but I'm starting to think they'll never rerelease her. We have good chances Sara will be rereleased, since all the other 5.2 sculpts have multiple selling periods. Let's cross our fingers~

10. Hi guys, iMda just announced a new 3.0 on Instagram, a limited edition of 3. I'm hope they will also offer a blank version. Looks like this might be the one for me. (my first iMda)

#491 eva_h, Aug 3, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    11. Thanks for the heads up! She looks very cute, can't wait to see more pictures. I hope the limited edition is only for the fullset; good luck on getting her @eva_h!

12. The new Nicole is a boy! There's one picture up. He's on sale Aug 9th at 11 Korean time.

13. Thanks @Dayme ! :-)
      @nancy_schroeder_ca I noticed! I was going to claim that Nicole isn't a boy name, but google tells me otherwise.

Is there much difference between the girl and boy bodies?

14. Thanks @nancy_schroeder_ca :-D It's hardly noticeable - makes me wonder why they have two different bodies at all.

15. Hey all! ^^ The past month I've been working on a new project; customizing my new iMDA Monika I got from the marketplace! :chibi She's a gorgeous sculpt and I'm really in love with her right now. :aheartbea Last weekend I went to a meetup and I was lucky enough to get her some shoes and eyes; her look is pretty much finished for now. Here is my Romy! ^^

[​IMG]

16. @Dayme, Your Romy is adorable!

17. She looks sad and very beautiful! Love her name, too!
      PS: That sewing machine looks interesting!