1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Neo-Angelregion iMda doll - Discussion Thread

Mar 31, 2010

1. I ordered the pink panty outfit only so far. I want the brown dress and pink shoes I think. I do know I need to find the hi tops for her outfit she will come in.

2. Is the limited by date or number? they don't say when they stop selling her do they?

3. I want to think it was by date...........April 2-May 2

4. Kidos, I ordered the hi top tennies from Leekeworld. They originally came in lots of different colors, but only navy is left now which would look nice, I think. However, you better not delay if you want these! http://leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_view.asp?it_code=717&B_catalog_num=29

I ordered the dark red, the ruffly panties, and tie-dye looking dress.

5. Thank you so much, I just got the Navy ones which are the ones I really wanted from the start. Since I was getting charged $22 for shipping decided to order a wig for another doll also. I haven't gotten wigs from them before so will be good to see how they are since they seem to be very resonable on the prices for the wigs.

6. Oh GREAT, kidos! So super glad you were able to nab those navy boots for Natassa! I got mine within a week of ordering them - super fast. I've ordered a couple of Leekeworld wigs before through Denver Doll Emporium, but never directly from the factory. Let us know what you think of it after it arrives!

Now.... if only Ms. Natassa would begin arriving so we can see some IRL photos!

7. I am sooooooooo ready for her to arrive to one here so we can see pictures also. It looked like yopu could still order her so guess the May 2 thing went longer which is good for some one who missed out on her.

8. I kept "dragging my feet" on those leekeworld hi tops because I really wanted beige or grey. I keep hoping they will restock some day, though they have indicated they have no intention of doing so.

I will just have to see your posts of Natassa and regret that I didn't order red or navy. I also asked Soom to produce them but they don't plan it either.

Does anyone see any other status on their order besides preparing? I was just curious. I don't think I will be one of the first to have mine shipped. Even though I ordered the first day, it took me a couple weeks to pay her off.

9. Just got my Hi Tops and they are GREAT!You just have to get a pair bonmwe, and get the navy they are perfect just like waht they show her in.

But not impressed with the wig I ordered from them. It looks oily and the hair is falling out already.

10. Hi kidos610. I looked at the navy blue shoes once again. I keep oohing and aahing them and can't find any other styles that will work the same way. I better make the plunge before it is too late.

What wig did you order. I had pretty good luck with Leeke wigs. I think mine were goga or some name like that. Maybe you should give them a heads up. They are very good about replacements, in my experience.

Have you had any updates on your Natassa. I just wonder when they will start shipping her. I am so anxious, I know. I hate the waiting. I seem to be always waiting for dolls and delivery trucks.

11. I know what you mean about always waiting. I am waiting for Dark Alice, Nyssa and Natassa. Sure hope they don't all come at the same time so I can have a doll fix all summer.

The wig I got was either w037-L or w038-l for my Dark alice. Most of the other ones were sold out of that real light cream color. I am mostly use to the mohair or fake mohair so this one is more like unwashed real hair.....lol

12. Kidos610, that is so funny. We must have similar taste. I am waiting for nearly the same dolls, not Dark A, but the other 2. I already have A. but that is off topic so I won't go into it.

As for Natassa shoes. I saw some pretty cool shoes today from Haute Doll that I may have to have instead. OMG Maybe they aren't the best style for Natassa but they are TDF.

I will have to look at the wig I have from Leeke. . Maybe it is the same. I haven't unwrapped it. I also prefer mohair wigs to all the rest. They just seem to work better for me. Did you order wigs for Natassa from Soom?

13. Still no word from Soom for anyone on Natassa's shipping status? Surely it can't be much longer! No change on my order status, either. (Order date 4/7)

14. my status says still preparing but my two orders were finally combined into one last week, so maybe that shows progress. Not sure

15. I just looked at her last night... she's sooo pretty. I can't wait til you all get yours and we can see some pics!

16. Woooo Hooooo! My Natassa has shipped and will arrive tomorrow (Friday)! Anyone else have shipping notice? : )

17. Ruskyles: That is so exciting. Please post pix as soon as you get her. Let us know on this thread! WOOHOO. Mine is still in a state of preparation.

I just checked. I ordered 4/1 but then didn't pay off until 4/17 as I added a few things to my order so I must be a couple weeks behind you. Oh I am so anxious to see your pictures and hear about your
      reaction. Please tell us everything.

18. Not to worry, bonmwe --- I will post photos just as soon as possible! I should be able to post no later than tomorrow, Saturday! I like to photograph in lots of natural light, and our weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend.

19. I can't wait to see everyone's owner pics. I've read that she was only available until May 2, but I stumbled upon her by accident yesterday (May 20) and ordered her today. I sent my first layaway payment. I'm assuming I couldn't buy her if she wasn't available.

In any case, I am seriously impressed with the maker of this doll. I loved seeing her personal photos of her work; they're amazing. Now here I am waiting for a new doll. I ordered Natassa with the works--faceup, wigs, shoes, all the outfits they offered. Then I went onto the Leekeworld site and bought the blue high tops. I guess I was blown away.

20. My Natassa was put on her plane today ^^;;
      Hopefully by the end of next week I will have her... hopefully >.> cos I have this terrible curse of parcelforce receiving the doll box and then sending it to somewhere other than my address even when my address is clearly written on the box ._.

bonmwe: Mine was ordered and paid for on the 30/04/2010, but I didnt ask for faceup... I dunno if that is why yours is taking longer :/