1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Neo-Angelregion iMda doll - Discussion Thread

Mar 31, 2010

1. Spring. Congrats on ordering the works. I am anxious to see how everyone dresses and accessorizes these dolls but I too ordered the works, well all but the set with the rabbit ears. I am still dragging my feet on ordering the high tops. I think I better take the plunge.

NaikuChan. Hopefully you won't have any delays with your box. That is such a drag, having parcelforce. I have had weird things too but lately pretty good luck with things flying through customs. I am finding that packages are faster from Korea than from the middle of the US. That is odd, isn't it? Post your pictures as soon as she arrives. I can't wait! even if she is without faceup. It will be fun to see before and after.

Kidos610, have you heard anything on your Natassa. Grael, have you heard anything?

Ruskyles. Please post here when you have pictures. Thanks

2. Nothing yet...............:0(

3. Guys, looks like it will be Monday or Tuesday before Natassa arrives. She is in Chicago right now waiting to go through Customs. (I'm in Oklahoma.) So she is close!

4. Mine arrived a few minutes ago -- no faceup but I only ordered her last week. Will post a pic after I give her a little color :)

5. mojomaca I am so psyched to see what you do! Aren't you the first to get iMda? Congrats in advance.

6. Thanks! I can't believe she came so fast -- I was prepared to wait months, LOL (it's my first doll from Soom and I had heard stories.) She's gorgeous -- also my first white skinned doll. Here are some pics hot off the camera. Some more pics in the Gallery

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Mojomaca. Thanks so much. She is gorgeous. Face up looks great. Did you use the eyes from Soom? I also like the shoes that you chose. Did you add body blush too? Do you have any other dolls near this size that you could place in the picture to compare?

Congrats on being the first

8. Thanks :) Yes, those are the Soom eyes -- I love them -- dark but not too dark. And yes, I added a little blush to the front of her body and hands. Here she is with my Unoa and Dollstown Elf for a size comparison.

[​IMG]

9. OH that is interesting!! I would LOVE to see a nude shot with dollstown elf nude also?

eek! love her big head and face so cute, very nice faceup you did!

what are her feet like size wise? smaller than volks girls by the looks of it? it seems like her feet are really small in the promo pic. I would love to see feet closeups too as I love nice feet - are they flat on the bottom or do they have some shape?

10. Oh she is great! You did a great job on her faceup. I know I am going to love her size.

11. Thanks Kidos! Okay, so last pics of the night. Side and front comparisons with the Dollstown Elf. They also have the same size foot -- but man, that's a nice big noggin on the iMda doll! I'm really thrilled with her size and her quirkiness. She looks just as amazing as she did on the site.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. thanks for the pics!!

Oh her feet have a nice shape :)
      She does look like she suffers from sway back? can her head tilt forward well?

13. ha, you're welcome. She does have a sway back, but there are little pegs on the back of her thigh joints so she can sit better. She tilts her head down very well -- better than most of my dolls. Must be that big, heavy skull LOL.

14. OMG Mojomaca. Thank you for posting all these wonderful pix. It really helps us get a better idea of what she will be like.

Her face and body blush look wonderful and I think I will like her head size. Why not?

Again. thank you so much for all your trouble of setting up and taking these informative shots. and congrats on your new one. Does she have a name yet?

15. What a great side by side pictures. Did you do the faceup on the dollstown? I have been thinking about getting one and trying to do the faceup.

16. I like the size of her head. In drawing class they told us that the body should be 7 heads and hers almost looks like that. Also her hands and feet look more in proportion to her body.

17. I love her proportions too -- I'm a huge DT fan and Natassa is a pretty big departure for me, but she was just so beautiful in her promo shots. My 18 year old daughter instantly proclaimed her the most beautiful doll in the house. (She thinks the DT girls are all emo.)

No name yet -- and yes, I do almost all my own faceups. After all, saving money on 6-8 faceups equals another whole doll :)

By the way -- I noticed Neo-AngelRegion took down the end date for sale of Natassa. I think they must not have sold out. Crazy!

18. Thanks for your pics. It's great to see her shape. I love the way her torso is shaped, and her thighs--so different than so many other dolls. She is fantastic! You have great taste in dolls.

19. Oh my, I do like her alot, but how does she handle? Is she awkward to pose, does she stand well? How does she compare in "feel" to your Dollstowns? I have a ton of questions--best size of clothes, shoes etc. And just one more request, a shot of her standing next to one of your Dollstown MSD girls, pretty, pretty please?????

20. Excellent photos, mojo! I have enjoyed studying them.

Great news! My Natassa is here!! She came this morning and I had to just put her box away and drive to work... so I haven't even opened her up to look at her yet. I will do her box opening tonight and try to post photos asap.