1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Neo-Angelregion iMda doll - Discussion Thread

Mar 31, 2010

1. How is the resin to feel and the weight? thats another interesting question though not sure anyone can describe it?
      But maybe compare it to dollstown or volks if you have one.

2. ruskyles. Anxiously waiting to see pictures. Is she coming with a faceup from Soom?

3. Here she is! Yes - factory faceup on this girl !

4. Gorgeous, Ruskyles! She looks fabulous!

5. Oh! First time I see owner pics!

She's lovely! Such an expressive face. :)

6. Thanks Ruskyles, Your pix are wonderful. Contrats. I am glad you are pleased with her.

7. Natassa feels solid and high quality -- she's denser than my DT dolls (she's got beefier legs and head.) Her color is beautiful -- wasn't sure I'd like the very fair skin but it's very beautiful.

She's fairly loosely strung -- which I'm enjoying. I love how her thinner arms pose. (She has very pretty and good sized hands.) She's not a great 'natural' sitter (with suedeing and wiring that may change) because she's sway-backed. her chest joint doesn't move forward enough to allow her to slouch forward, however her hip joints are loose enough (and her head heavy enough) to let her sit forward by letting the thighs come out of the sockets a bit.

She tilts her head down very nicely.

I'll try to take a few pose shots tomorrow. I love this girl!

8. Mo, I'm glad you could give such a good comparison of her weight. Like you, I wasn't sure how I'd like her white skin tone, as all my other bjds are natural, which is my preference. But Natassa's color is so pretty and creamy; she doesn't really 'stand out' in regard to color when in my group of natural color girls.

I'll be interested in the result of your sueding and perhaps wiring her. I have never sueded a doll (haven't needed to), but feel fairly confident I can do Natassa.

I would love to see your photographs of your girl, too!

9. Shelly, I've got some pics a couple of pages earlier in this thread. :)

I haven't sueded one yet either -- but I've been wanting to try!

10. I got my lovely Natassa today :D
      [​IMG]
      Her head is not just big but it is pretty chunky too :O the resin is pretty hefty, over double the thickness of my Luts Miyu which I was not expecting, this is nothing bad just unexpected :S
      [​IMG]
      Her hips have a very similar habbit to my Dollmore Lisa Rubik. When you bend her to sit her down her hips turn out to the sides instead of bending straight, so you have to twist them back to the front again XD Natassa's hip twist is a hell of a lot easier to deal with than L.Rubik's though.
      Her resin is so lovely and smooth and her tummy looks so elegant XD She really has an exagerated curve to her back though and she has trouble sitting down easily which I believe someone has already mentioned.
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
      I ordered the outfit which comes as an option and unfortunetly the necklace has broken on me twice already :( Once by the clasp the chain disconnected and when I was atempting to take some pictures the smallest chain, with the cat on, had the connecting link snap in half. I can fix it but it is fairly annoying cos I lost the little cat for awhile ; ;

All in all I'm really pleased with her ^^ I think she will be a lot of fun. Now I just need to work out how I want her to look and get someone to paint her :D

11. Thank you for the great pictures. I am liking this girl more and more with each new picture. It seems mine will take for ever to come home. I have emailed them to inquire when I might expect her but no reply.

12. My girl is nearly here! She arrived in Melbourne this morning, so I will have to wait till Monday. Boo hoo!

13. Oh NO, I know the wait will be awful hard but oh what fun you will have come Monday!

14. Wow, Naiku, she's beautiful even without a faceup, isn't she! Congratulations!

I've had similar problems with the necklace -- I've had to put it back together twice, the dangles keep falling off. I'm thinking of getting new connecting links and replacing the cheapo ones that bend so easily.

15. NaikuChan I love your last two pics! She is amazing even before she's finished. Congrats!

shannonc60 I hope you also post photos when your girl arrives! That is so exciting.

16. My Natassa arrived today! She's very cute but I was a little unprepared for how pale she is. She almost has a grey tinge. I have given her a rough faceup, but seeing as it's night time and the lighting is very poor, I think I'll need to redo it tomorrow! And she's a little naked. And I think she needs tightening. She arrived very floppy, so I restrung her, but her legs are still giving me grief. Her knee keeps kicking out of the joint. Other than that though, she's very cute.

17. I just got notice that my Natassa will be here TODAY! I am so excited. I will be glued to the house all day so I won't miss her.

18. Kidos610. We are waiting for pictures and your comments/reactions.

Shannonc60. OOh that paleness doesn't sound good but I bet you will be able to brighten her up. Can you post pictures when she is ready?

NaikuChan. Your pictures are wonderful and informative. Thanks for sharing.

19. I can't wait to see the new arrivals.

Shannonc60--how does she look in the daytime?