1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Neo-Angelregion iMda doll - Discussion Thread

Mar 31, 2010

1. My Natassia arrived this morning while I had NON-doll company. So her box set on the table for 4 hours! I didn't think they would EVER leave! One lady said "now if you want to check your package, we don't mind"...............RIGHT! You don't just check this package, YOU play with this package! Some thing I am sure you ladies have no idea about and would think I was nuts, which I am but DON"T care!
      But twhen I did get her out, it was love at first sight! She is wonderful! I am soooo glad I ordered her!

Oh dear I don't know how to post pictures on here, please help.

She is so nice, I love her coloring. The only thing I wish they had sanded her seams. She is just the perfect size and her cloths are well made. Her wig is so full and a great color with black tips. I did have to work with her eyes a little as I was trying to do them the way they said but just had to go back to my way.

She is very heavy and a little lose strung but I like that(no box kicking)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. kidos610. Oh god, I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to open in front of non doll folks. I can picture that.

I am so glad you are pleased with her. I am still a little nervous that I am not going to like her. My interest has waned since I ordered. I can't explain it.

I want to see her pictures so maybe I can help. Do you have a flickr account? If not, it is free. If so you can post the picture on flickr, then copy the link. In the reply window on this thread, hit the image icon and past the flickr link there. This will bring your image into the reply window. You can repeat the process for as many pictures as you have and then post your reply. There are some other details that may be needed as far as choosing the right image size and what not and if you need that, contact me. Also doa has a help link with info on how to do this too including other methods besides flickr.

Hope that helps.

3. Oh I just can't beleive you won't like her. I know what you mean about my interest wandering. I was into the Lasher dolls for a while but now just love the larger dolls and artist. This girl is just so different that she stands apart from any of my other BJD.

4. Oh wow, Kidos -- she is perfect!!! And I do wish I had bought the shoes!!!

5. Here is a photo of my girl with her unfinished face-up. I think she looks quite cute, but there is always time for me to ruin it! She will be my little Victorian girl.

And Spring, her skin is creamier in daylight. She looks much better with colour on her face. I don't think the grey dress suits her. The dress I actually made for my Elfdoll Dami. It almost fits perfectly.

[​IMG]

6. OMG--how can you not love that face! OMG! I have tried to stay away from this thread--I have a hard time with large dolls but this doll is calling my name loudly, and how I wish I stayed out like I said I would. Congrats to all of you who have this amazing girl! And Shannon60 I aodre her with the different faceup and with the reddish hair. Beautiful, it suits her so well.

Can anyone please please pose this doll, prefereably nude, next to one of the Dollstown MSD 7 year size dolls? Pleeeeeeeeeze???

7. Just put down my first layaway on this lovely girl. :)

8. Hi Bridget! That's great news!

Shannonc60--You gave her such a beautiful unique look. I love the red hair. Did the eyes come with her?

Kidos610--I love her! I wonder if her eyes are a different color then mojomaca's.

Bonmwe--is there something in particular about her that isn't doing it for you anymore? I hope you like her when she arrives; I think this doll has unusual character and expression that will allow her to become whatever you want her to be.

I love each new batch of owner pics. I can't wait until mine gets home!

9. Shannon -- I've been dying to see a "sweeter" Natassa. She looks adorable!! I knew I all-around loved this girl!!

Hey, Deborah -- here's a comparison shot of DT 7 and Natassa -- hopefully this helps!! :)

[​IMG]

10. I have my Natassa right here by me to look at while I am on the computer. I can't really express how much I love this girl. I haven't wanted to to any more to her as change eyes or cloths since I got her. I am so very glad I got her and hope everyone else who gets or has her can enjoy her as much as I am. I love the pink undies!

11. THANK YOU, Mojo! I mean it, thank you so much. I needed to see the comparison, and truly appreciate it. I am actually surprised that she really isn't that much taller than Momo, jsut a bit beefier and it answers a ton of uncertainty for me. Now to have a good long think....

12. thanks spring I am so excited!
      mojomaca thanks for posting that picture! Its nice to have a family of young girls of similar size to dollstown. I have a seola 7 on the elf body who I adore

13. Thank you mojomaca for posting this comparison. They are both lovely.
      spring, you asked what I don't like, or think I might not like and I was just concerned about her size and paleness.

but she is growing on me and all these wonderful pictures of her are rekindling the spark. She really does have a different body, doesn't she?

Shannonc60. I love your faceup. She looks so different from kidos610 but I love them both. It's amazing how different she can look.

She really is beautiful. I am just wondering when mine is going to ship. I ordered her the first day and then paid her off on or about 4/15. I think once I see her in person it will be an instant attraction.

14. [​IMG]

In a dark wig. I think I'm going to try separating her fingers. Wish me luck!

15. Mojomaca. You are brave to try that on her fingers. I used to so that on porcelain dolls with mixed success but I see what you mean. It would look better if done,.

I love your body blushing and faceup. She looks really great with the black wig, don't you think so too?

16. ok I love her with dark hair! I caved and paid her off in full!

17. I also use to make porcelain dolls so know it isn't the easies thing to do separating the fingers. Is it any different to work on resin? I do like her with the black wig but just haven't wanted to change her yet since I love her the way she is.

I had to laugh Bridget as that is what I had to do(pay her off early) after seeing others. Glad I did.

18. [​IMG]

I haven't ever tried to carve porcelain (was it dry porcelain?), but I think the resin was pretty easy. Just used an exacto knife and kept drawing it along the spaces between the fingers. Not bad for a first try. You don't have to go all the way through to make a big difference.

19. Mo,
      That is excellent work. Not something I will be doing but I admire your talent. Thank you for posting this.

As for the porcelain. As I recall I cut with a tiny saw or file before being fired.

Yup: Bridget, you made me laugh. >..caved

Kidos: Even though I am leaning towards the black wig that Mojomaca posted. I also like your Natassa. I can see why you don' t want to change anything for now.

20. All these girls are so cute! Mojomaca, I love yours with the black wig.