1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New B&G Size - Leile

Dec 26, 2008

1. Hooray !! after fretting about her safe arrival Lily is now here :lol:
      The box she arrived in was crushed and mangled ... so I was very worried that she may be damaged but ... phew ... she isn`t !,
      so here is a pic of her saying hello ... I am not sure about her eyes and think she will be getting some new snazzy ones ;).
      I will put a few more pics of her in the gallery soon
      [​IMG]

2. After 9 weeks - my Leile arrived.
      Here are a few pics of Arlie Mags:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

The first little dress I took off a Precious Moments stuffed doll I found at Goodwill. The blue dress and pink tights are Madame Alexander Petite Playhouse. She can't wear the shoes, and the raincoat to this set and a nightgown from another set didn't fit her. Her upper arms are too thick and her feet are too wide.

I also discovered she can wear Blythe dresses if you pull in the sides to make them more fitted. I have a loaner Blythe - so Arlie has claimed one of her dresses. I also found she can wear Bratz tops and jackets, some of them are too long in the sleeves. The pants will not close around her waist. And some Barbie items will fit...mostly shorts. In a bag of Goodwill finds were some old Barbie arm warmers that work great as leg warmers.

Her wig is a size 6-7 that has a velcro adjuster...it is cinched down as small as it will go and then a rubberband is providing the bulk needed to keep it from slipping. I need to find Arlie her own wig like this one in a smaller size...I'm just happy I had a spare wig around the house she can wear. She came with a default face-up. Her eyes are a lovely pale blue that are lavendar depending on light and angle...they match her "big brother" Kaele...he is a B&G Saphirra and came home w/her. They are adorable together.

~Shannon

3. =O!
      I've been absent for some time on here XP

Your little ones are so~ cute >w<

I found a porcelain doll in a 1$ shop where I live... and the clothe fit my Leile =D
      I also tried the wig on... but she looks a little bald with it xD

I also got a little case/box and with a little cushion I made it makes a perfect carrying box >w<
      And its cute! Big plus xD

I'll post pictures when I get my hands on a camera =D

4. I'd love to see that box:D I'm still trying to find a good case for carrying my little ones around in.

5. I discovered a Hello Kitty tin purse that is oblong in shape - it holds Arlie perfect. I'll try to get my pics loaded up on the computer.

I discovered that the Cabbage Patch Kids Lil'Sprouts sets have shoes and accessories that will fit Leile. The clothing is too small, will not go around the body and very tight on the arms. But the shoes are a perfect fit. The set I bought also had an icecream cone, some apples and 2 tiny hair clips.

~Shannon

6. I bought some clothing and a wig last month and I started receiving them last week =D

Finally got the last piece... And OMG! is she a cutie >w<

Also made a new outfit... and faceup....

I need a camera so~ bad D< (May get one at my birthday >w< in a month though XD)

Its really weird how she sometimes look happy, other sad.... Depends on how I look at her... I think O___o
      She's really cute when I see her happy >w<

7. Hoping to see more of this little beauty. I just purchased a Liele in the Marketplace because of all the Good Words said here and the pictures you posted. My Lati Yellow is going to have a little friend in her own size now. Liele owners! Unite! Wake Up! Post pictures! Keep me company whilst I am *great with doll* and expecting her.

8. No more pictues? :( I'd love to see Nannie, too...

9. My little Leile is going through a little makeover! I hope to get pictures up when I'm done =D
      Hopefully before X'mas =3

10. Yup, she's here and what a neat sculpt. She's a sweetie, I filed her chin down a little to remove the sharp point and rounded her nose a bit. When I can get some pics online to show here I will. The Lati Yellow is tickled to have a friend that is just her size.

11. What ever happened to this size category on the B&G's page? There is a Leile in stock at the Denverdoll website and she is listed as being a "mini honey" but she isn't on the official B&G webpage.

Weird. Anyone know whats going on?

12. Leile was a limited free gift doll, so she was never listed with the other dolls (I saw her on the parts page before). But Nannie was Leile-sized; she used to be included with the Honey dolls, but now she's gone. It's too bad coz she was so cute. Maybe the size wasn't selling well? :(

13. Ah! That makes sense then. Well lucky me! I just put a downpayment on one from the marketplace! X3

14. Good for you! She's adorable. :)

15. [color=#3333366]This thread has been so helpful! There are also many beautiful pictures of Leile which help me get an idea of how I will customise her when she arrives. I definately plan to give her a natural faceup and the theme for her hair and costume will be nature fairy - in earth tones like zen green, tan, pale blue and cream.

Now I just have to figure out what color eyes I would like to get. They will definately be from Captured in Glass but there are so many color choices! Does anyone have any color suggestions? XD[/color]

16. has.B.&.G.gone.out.of.business???
      Their.site.is.down.&.I.cant.find.where.to.buy.their.dolls....
      WHAT.happened?

17. Oh dear, I don't know Miomo. Sorry I never saw this before.

I'm turning my Leile into a Lalaloopsy BJD.
      [​IMG]
      This is Natti Nip Notionz by ValliPink, on Flickr
      The story behind her name. I like aliteration... I was discussing this my client and we went round and round with all sorts of names and then she suggested Nip and Tuck. I just rolled us as I could only think of plastic surgery. Rather appropriate. That lead me to the Ns and from there I went back to my original idea of sewing as the fabric I've chosen for her dress has sewing notions on it. That gave me Notions, so now I had Nip and Notions and thought - that's quite natty. As we say, it's a natty idea, meaning good, neat, clever. So... or is that sew? Her new name is Natti Nip Notionz. You try saying that when you're tired. It's a wonderful mouthful and I love it!

I've got buttons for her eyes and am still working on this wig which isn't attached. It will be much better once it is. She's loosley based on Peanut Little Top. At least her hair is the same colour.
      [​IMG]
      I bought some buttons by ValliPink, on Flickr