1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New B&G Size - Leile

Dec 26, 2008

1. She's not the cutest b&g I've seen and her head is a little unproportional.

2. well, I really like her and both my sister and I are really excited for the release~ : D I'm going to stalk b&g for updates. She might make a good companion for my momo.

3. I think she is just darling! Something about her is positively captivating. I can't wait to see more pics!

4. Very "yellow lati" look o_o!

5. From looking at the chinese website the large dolls are cheaper than the english site. Way cheaper. I wish I am in China now cause I think I know where to buy them. I remeber walking into a chinese store in China and they are also offering more discount.

6. aww. so adorable!!!!! I might actually be able to convince my sister in law that she has to get it~ ^-^ Her only problem is how expensive the dolls are. She thinks a lot of them are cute. But since she has a kid she can't aford to spend anything on dolls.

And it's funny that they have a new size now when just last week I was telling my friend that B&G Needed to come out with a smaller size ^-^

7. Im gutted ...I just found this , whilst I was checking up on my Fee status

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264665

Leile isnt for sale ...she is free when you buy and SD apparantly

Damn I hope they change their mind ...I am fed up to the back teeth of these ...I dont want an SD
      I just want the tiny

8. Too bad I dont want a large bjd just to get a small one also.

9. Oh, that is disappointing:( Maybe they're trying to promote her? Maybe they'll make others if enough people choose her as a gift? I'm going to hope they'll at least make other molds in this size, it would be such a shame if they didn't!

10. I presume as there are gaps on the site ...she may be the first of a range ...hope so anyway
      I have come to know ,there is always another beautiful doll just around the corner
      I hope they decide to sell her ..she would have fit in beautifully with my collection

11. I think this doll is so cute! I love her clothes. I'm hoping there will be more of the tinies at B&G, they do have a category for them on the website, that's a good sign. Leile reminds me very much of Lati Lea, too, almost a little too much, I hope B&G won't be copycats. I like her big head, although I'm not a Blythe fan, this type of doll has taken time for me to grow to like. The big heads remind me of the old Liddle Kiddle type dolls.

It's too sad that you have to buy an SD to get her.... :(

12. She's selling on ebay, everyone... I searched under B&G Leile and bought her right away. I'll let you know about the quality when she arrives. Squeeeee!!!

13. Got her , I came I saw , I grabbed !
      I think I fancy a white girl for a change ...my first tiny for 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

14. I AGREE! :...(

I always wonder if they wouldn't make more selling the stuff separately; I'm all for free gifts, but not when I want the free gift only!

15. She is so cute >w<

But her head is really big O___o

Would be great to know how she looks under her clothing :/

16. Chibi_Fluffy, probably similar to Lati yellow line dolls. I'll post pix when mine comes.

17. when you have Hujoo around you and Lati Yellow ...not to mention Lati white and my own Moona
      her head dosnt look that big to me:fangirl:

perhaps I just like this style ...also makes changeing eyes much easier
      and they can share wigs

,,trust me on that one Lati Yellow is a walk in the park compared to Banji ..or even my Mina ..those tiny heads and 6mm eyes ...:o*_*

hopeing she will be shipped later this week xxx

18. just so you guys know, i got this confirmed by layla:

"The Leile is our gift doll, she cannot be on sale, sorry.
      And yes if you order one whole doll, we can give you Leile as January gift. Leile is for January only.
      "

which mean that if you order one sd size doll in january you get Leile as a free gift =) She isn't really supose to be sold =X

I recomend B&G ^^ they are really awesome!