1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New B&G Size - Leile

Dec 26, 2008

1. Thank you! In the meantime, I'll just keep on working on my own big-headed tiny... ;) (Not that I've gotten past the design stage yet!)

2. I was given an incorrect tracking number! I contacted the seller because my package wouldn't trace. He gave me an entirely new set of letters and numbers and said it would start to trace in a day or two. So it looks like mine wasn't shipped 11 days ago as I thought it was. Boo hoo! All well, at least I know she's on her way now....LOL

Oh tinybear that's good news, more big-headed dollies, what fun!

Good luck Keladry, I'd love to see your tiny when you're done.

3. So ??

Did anyone get her yet ??

I cannot wait to see pictures of her :D

4. I tracked mine this morning and she left China just today... so I guess the going is slow. I will post photos when she arrives, but she won't have her face-up done!

5. Wow so unexpected !
      I got up this morning ...and a parcel was on the door ...and she is here ...Im trying to think of a name for her ...
      I ordered her in white ....and its a beautiful cream white ...face-up is gorgeous

she is compareable to Lati Yellow ...body size and shape ..solid torso ..head slightly smaller I think
      but the Lati wigs fit her
      the only thing I dont like about her is her hands ...they are basic ...I wish they has a little more shape too them , and the arms are a little stiff looking
      but apart from that a cracking little doll for the money ...and I would definatly buy another
      bet you want to see her now ...Ok Im off to get her dressed and wigged up

what a dolly week ..Alvin Monday and Leile today !

6. the million $ picture ...I was in love with her full stop , but when I saw this shot on the PC ....

I ADORE this girl .....she stands like a charm ...
      she is beautiful and I cant wait to see what else the company bring out ...there are more pictures on my Flikr ....
      [​IMG]

apparantly the DollZone Luna is this size ...I am waiting for her to arrive too ...I cant wait !
      I love this size

7. Denverdoll is doing a promotion where you get a free leile if you purchase a SD from the B&G line. >>; I might sneak her in if my hubby orders his sunny soon. :3

8. tinybear <<< OMG!!! She is sooo cute >w< I just cannot wait to get mine :D :D :D :D

Wow O______o

I think this promotion ends this wwek.... I hope more people get here here :D

9. I know. @__@ I get paid tomorrow! So I might get him his sunny on friday.

10. I hope you get it soon enough to get her :D

She really looks like a must >w<

So cute >w<

*Is dying inside waiting*

11. Sheesh, I'm still waiting and I have no face-up on mine!!!

tinybear your Leile is amazing!!! I LOVE that wig on her, and her coloring looks fabulous, I love the white!

12. Me too XP

Mine got ordered last week... so it is normal XD

But the SD and leile have no face-up so it should not take a lot of time XP

13. OMG, just got a call from my postlady, I'll have her today!!!! YAY!!!

14. Wonderful, Winternight:D I can't wait to see her:D
      I love yours, TinyBear, she's so beautiful:D The faceup is awesome!
      I'd love to see some body shots when anyone gets a chance^^

15. OMG!!!!! That is so great Winter :D

I want to see body shots too!!! :3

16. Ohh Leile looks so cute^^ i hope i get mine soon too^^ with my new sd boy^^ but i want ask you if you can give me some sizes, i´m not an expert on bjd, so the sizes give me a litle problems :S
      I want to know what is the best size of wig and eyes for her, i think b&g give her with 12mm, but not sure about this, and the size for her clothes, where i can get her some clothes, can you link me some example, please? thanks for all anyway^^

17. Would be great if someone who got her could post her wig and Eye meeasurements :D

18. I'm so sorry to keep you all waiting!!!! My computer crashed and the loaner I'm using is driving me crazy. I should be getting my regular computer back from repairs tonight and will post pix then.

In the meantime, for wigs, I have one Lati yellow wig which she fits perfectly, but I don't know what size it is since it was just listed as a Lati Y wig... As for eyes, that's a tough one... I believe she was shipped to me with 12mm. I thought the iris was small so I tried a pair of 13mm Masterpiece Eyes in her and they are better but I'd like to see a little less sclera in a doll this youthful. I tried Masterpiece 15mm, they were way too big. So while I think you can get away with 12-13 mm, my ideal will probably be 14mm. They're on order right now, I should have them in about a week... so I can't show them in pix yet.

Her body is nice! She stands and poses like a champ, very solidly. Her legs don't twist all over the place like some do, they're not prone to buckle either. She has good range of movement, can touch her hands to her eyes and mouth and sits fine. Her joints move into place and stay there well, I'm impressed with the body! You don't have to fiddle with her to balance for a stand, she goes into a standing position really well.

Thanks for your patience, and I will get the pix up asap!!!

19. My B&G Leile arrived to my friend :D

She is going to do her face-up tomorrow and send her to me >w<

She should be here in less then a week :D

Photo taken by her :
      [​IMG]

20. She really is such a pretty little thing, so intense:aheartbea I can't wait to see her faceup:D