1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New B&G Size - Leile

Dec 26, 2008

1. Okay, my computer issues seem to be resolved, but I don't have good pix yet. Her eyes are crooked, these are 13mm Masterpiece, and her face-up is only just begun... Just the same I know you're waiting, so here are a few as promised!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. She is amazing, Winternight, I love the soft childishness of her face.

3. Oh I love her faceup, Winternight:D I am such a huge fan of blushy faces:aheartbea You did such a fabulous job, I can't wait to see her finished!

4. Thanks mimisstuff and Mitya. She's nearly done now, I'll post another photo when I've finished her.

In the meantime, someone asked about wig sizes, and I've looked it up... the Lati wig I have is 5.5, although their head measurement on the Latidoll site says 5.7-5.8, this one fits well.

5. She is so cute!!!

Cannot wait to see her finished >w<

I am still waiting to hear from my friend..... I still need to give her my address before she can ship XD

Hope to get another picture too >w<

6. WinterNight ..she is haunting ...beautiful face-up and body blush !

7. Winternight, she's so cute. Beautiful faceup... I love her little baby face.:aheartbea

8. Okay, I finished her face-up. Did I overdo it? I plan to give her a dark wig so I gave her more color than I usually do. She's cute as pie but I'm having trouble bonding with her for no reason I can think of. I may let her go to the Marketplace if I don't get attached soon. It may be the sad face?

More pictures here on her gallery thread...
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4294259#post4294259

[​IMG]

9. You did a GORGEOUS job on her---she is beautiful! How tall is she?

10. Hey Jenny! She's 16cm, same size as the Lati Yellows. I love how she feels in my hand, really solid.

11. I am just amazed with the final product, Winternight!:D She's simply fantastic:aheartbea This is such a versatile sculpt! I'm certain she'd be snapped up quickly if you decide to part with her, I hope you'll give it more time though, she's so beautiful:D

12. wintersmith ..you know your face-ups are just beautiful
      Im so impressed xx

Im sure I had some white resin Lati hands around here somewere ..Im wondering if they will fit on :D

13. She is breathtaking Winternight, I particularly love the lips. You must be pleased with her now :) She could come and live with me anytime:)

14. Thanks for the comments, everyone... I appreciate it. I spent some time knitting for her over the weekend and I think she'll be staying with me now.:) She's really a sweetie, but she cries if she doesn't get her way. She was adamant about nail polish on her hands and toes. Hee hee!

I just LOVE this size. Can't wait for my first LatiY's to arrive, then she'll have two sisters. Sounds like a party!:fangirl:

15. Ohh she is so cute^^ i want mine soon hehehe i think i will go with 12-13 mm eyes and 6 inch wigs^^ i´m not sure about the wig but i hope i can fix it if it doesn´t fit well on her^^

16. I will get mine soon :D

Took some time but finally her next stop his home >w<

17. My girl now has a name, it is Marjolein!

Chibi_Fluffy, I hope she comes home soon! I'd love to see her if you can take some pictures, too.

aiduchi you can try www.rubyredgalleria.com for Lati Yellow wigs, they will fit her. There are also some wigs for Lati Yellow on Etsy.com which is where I got the one for my girl.

18. thank you very much for the info^^

19. been bad ...Liele (I have kept her name for a while ...untill her twin arrives )
      I know Im bad bad bad ...I was offered a normal skin girl ..and I couldnt say no ...Liele is lonely

20. She arrived!!! Or at least she is marked as "out for delivery" :D

I am not at home right now... but hte moment I arrive I will take photos :3
      Only thing left is a wig for her U__U
      I am waiting for it to ship XD

EDIT : http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274637

EDIT #2 : I just made her an outift :D Only need shoes now XD And the wig XP

Here she is :
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      I cannot seem to make her stand XP