1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New B&G Size - Leile

Dec 26, 2008

1. Yay Chibi_Fluffy! She's so cute in the fluffy clothes!

tinybear, the Lure of the Dolly is strong, there is no point in fighting it. How fun to have two Leiles! Congrats!

2. Please help me tiny experts... :sweat I have a Leile coming with the SD boy I ordered. I've never even handled a tiny and have all huge boys! I'm trying to shop for her but I'm getting confused to say the least. I see that lati yellow clothes fit her but there are two lati yellow sizes? Which ones does she fit? *_* It seems 12/13 eyes work well and... 5/6 wigs? Thanks in advance to anyone who has suggestions!

3. you cant go wrong with buying anything that fits the Lati Yellow Renewal size ..the smaller out of the 2 Lati Yellow

yup 12 eyes ..and 5 wigs

4. I do not really know for the wig... I bought a 5.5 and its a little too tight for mine =P

5. i got what might have been a 4/5 wig and its way too small....my other tinies wear 6/7 which is way too big! maybe a 5/6?? ive made mine a boy....and the poor thing is so bald XDDD

6. I think 5/6 are best, Next time I get one I will try to find one closer to 6....
      But 5.5 is tight, but If you got the good stuff it will work =3

latest pic of her = http://kurasun.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Eyes-117922622

The wig is on so well that When I take off the cap it stay on it xD

7. :D she's so pretty! i love the eyes!
      yay! thanks, i hope a 5/6 wig fits XD i just commissioned one!

8. I just bought a Leile! I was searching for a Lati Yellow and realized these were the same size. I am so impatient waiting for Lami and decided to get this girl. Now I can create clothes for both of them. Oh dear! Now I need wigs for both of them. Shoes! What size shoes to Leile's wear? Can they wear Bisou sized wigs? Oh my goodness I'm so excited to be getting such a cutie.

Winternight I love the face up you did. She's gorgeous. Carrie, I checked your flickr when trying to decide. Seeing your Lati and Leile together really helped. They will make great sisters.

9. :fangirl: Congrats Valli, I have been wondering whether to buy one off ebay too, I will look forward to seeing your new girl :)

10. my girls Pheobie is normal resin and Leile is white ..their isnt much difference in them to be honest
      [​IMG]

they share clothes , wigs shoes and eyes with all of my Lati kids
      they are slightly chunkier ..but no enough to make much difference ..I love them

11. Valli congrats ..your gonna love them ..I really must take a picture of them with my Lati

12. Thank you Carrie and Kayjay. That's a lovely picture of your girls, Carrie. She won't be here for a couple of weeks, then I can start making clothes. They don't seem all that popular, but they are very cute. I was undecided when I first saw them, but I've got this one at a good price. She'll need a face up, but I'm sure I can manage that. I

I have always been drawn to the Lea face of LatiY and she's just a little less sad. I think it depends on the eyebrows. I may make her sad. I don't have any sad faces and nothing in this size. I'm so looking forward to her arrival.

13. the Leile sculpt is limmited VAlli , I think thats why there arnt too many around
      I did ask and they said theyw ere going to expand on the sculpts ..so I hope to see more one day

they are a lovely compliment to the Lati dolls , and Jaime dolls if you like that size :)

14. Their hands look strange. I like the Lati hands. Not sure on Jaime hands. I like Jaime dolls too. I think all of these will go with my bigger kids, HDL Teenie, Cutie Delf and Little Fee. They can have some adventures together.

15. That's great news Valli, congratulations! I don't think the hands are as expressive as the Lati hands... feet too. But they do go well with the Latis. I think the head is a teeny bit bigger than the Lati Lami would be. No way Bisou wigs will fit. :(

I have a Little Fee too, they do all go very well together and sit on the same shelf at my place. :)

Clothes are the same as Lati Y, I would think shoes too, but mine are currently barefoot awaiting a shipment from Rubyredgalleria!

16. Thanks for letting me know about the wigs. So Bisou heads are smaller? I have ordered a bob wig from Rubyred. I will need another for Lami when she arrives. My Leile hasn't been sent yet. Hopefully Tuesday she'll be on her way to me. I'm really looking forward to making some clothes. I have some ideas. I was going to design things for Bisou, but once my special girl arrived I didn't want to change her outfit.

I like the slightly bigger childlike body of these and LatiY. I think if the HDLs had been more popular, I may have designed more for Teenie, but as it is, I've not made that much. Funny how my collection has gone in cycles. I still love them all though.

I look forward to seeing yours with shoes. Fortunately I already have a load of Riley and Tulah shoes. I'm wondering if their clothes will fit? Any ideas?

17. Riley's body is more like Bisou, long and slender, it's too long for Lati Y. I have the ballet outfit for Riley (my one and only Riley doll), shoes are too big... you'd have to stuff them a bit to work. Bisou is more realistically proportioned for a somewhat older child. Leile is a chunky toddler. I'll see if I can do a comparison pic. Lati Y is a little more petite in overall size than Leile, but not by much. :)

18. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I left Leile's panties on because they're so hard to get off! Here's an idea of size for you. :)

19. Thank you so much for taking those for me. She's such a cute girl. I really like her a bit more chubby.

20. I'm concerned about my transaction for Leile. The girl said she'd send her on Tuesday, having paid for her Friday. Anyway I wrote yesterday asking if she'd been sent and received a pm to say the girl was ill and in hospital since Saturday. Her unnamed friend said she would send the doll on Thursday. I said I wanted it sent today. Where do I go from here? Paypal looks as though you have to give a reasonable amount of time for the transaction to complete, so I don't know if I should wait to apply for a return of my money.

I've just had this response, which appears to be genuine. I guess I should just wait.

I will do my best to get it out to u tom, which is wed. I Do work and she is not out of hospital. My name is Dan. It will get to you, please do not worry and understand this. You will recieve tracking as soon as I ship. I understand you want her asap but I work from 7-5. I have a 30min lunch break I will try to make it to the post office. it was very unplanned for her to fall ill and be in the hospital and since she has been in all weekend and the beginning of this week she could not get it out to you. I will do my best, I promise.