1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New "Blind" Mini Heads at Leeke: Ange, Alvin and Judy! and now Lana!

Jun 25, 2008

1. I would like to join a group order too. I just neeeed Judy!!!:D

2. Oh, I read that Bobobie NS matches Leeke fairly well but Luts does NOT match Leeke.

I will also try comparing this next few weeks at the Comicon Meetup to see if any others match.

3. Thanks Nyalee, I was just obsessing over a body.

4. I want a snowskin Ange, so if there's anyone that wants one of the other two in snowskin pm me.

5. Well, since luts is apparently releasing their kid delf bodies seperatly now, I took a picture of my honey delf and leeke girl to compare. I'd assume the resin's still the same color for the kid delfs as it is for honey delfs. Sooo, tada~

[​IMG]

6. Is that normal or whiteskin?

7. Normal skin, both of them.

8. I was next to AngelDemon (sp?) at the meetup last Sunday.

She has a NS Bobobie Apollo and it didn't match.

Infact, almost none of the dolls there really seemed to match her exactly,
      So some blushing would probably be required.

It is really helpful to see that comparison DeathButterfly

9. I'd be interested in buying a NS Ange and am in the UK if any other UK's are interested in the other heads?

10. I ordered a snowskin ange :D (grouporder so I'm sure I'll get her! ) I ordered her with a body, my friend ordered Alvin without a body, so when we go looking for resin matches I'll be sure to post it here to!

11. bump this thread; Hasel, I want to see your Ange and your friend's Alvin :D I hope they do this event again (with these same molds) or release these as basics. I really want Alvin :(

12. I LOVE Ange and Judy they are so darned cute, Judy has those gorgeous puppy eyes and Ange that sweet sad face, wish they sold seperately so you could just choose the one you wanted, don\'t think many people will be up for ordering all 3 or 4 just ensure they get the head they want!Good luck Kayjay i hope you can find someone to go into this with!

13. The order's over now, but I'm hoping they'll bring her out as a standard doll or head soon. Although since seeing Leina, she's up there in my wishlist too :aheartbea

14. I'll sure make some photo's of all the three molds when they arrived bevore I shipp Allvin out to the girl who ordered her. I'm on waitingday 24 now XD I'm really exited about it. I cant wait to get this new incarnation of Famke home :D

I think they will get basic version of them, since the blind head project of the sd size also came out as basics.