1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW BOYS AT KOREAN WEB AND INTERNATIONAL NOW!

Dec 4, 2004

1. Oooooh! I SO want U!!!!! He's so cute!!! Gah! But not enough money for all of these dolls i want!! >_< I cry!! :crushed

Rachie

2. Make up isn't included in the fullsets, so I won't get it. I'll just get the standard version of U!

3. *flails* Want Fullset Hoo!

Although I am confused by the two very different clothing styles between the fullset boys. Hoo and U are sorta fetishpunk/visual kei, but Wi and Si are both "young master". That doesn't even split along the character "pairings" in their backstory (U and Wi longtime friends/rivals, Hoo and Si teacher/student). The heck?

Okay. I'm saving up for El. I'm saving up for El. I have to remember this.

...*flails some more*

4. I am saving, NOW. Oh wow, I love Hoo and U @_@ I've got some time to decide though as I probably won't be able to save up all the money for a few months, plus I haven't even had my girl for a week and I need some breaks inbetween my doll puchasing XD

5. DOD can't seem to make up their mind! First they say make up isn't included in the fullsets. Now on the fullsets it says make up is included XD oh well! If that's true I'll be getting the full set then!

6. Ah! Make-up is included now? *flails and drowns* Full setttttt.....

7. Wow, with make-up included it's actually a pretty good deal.
      Their other leathery-like outfits seem to go from $70+, so now you're getting one for $45 with Hu and U.
      Their non leathery-like outfits seem to go for a bit less, it looks like, but it's still not bad.
      Now if only I liked Si's outfit. I like U's--- no no no, I'm waiting or other people's pictures!

8. Oh! It looks like make-up's included now, but the shoes aren't anymore. Guess that's how they solved the make-up problem. ^^;

9. The shoes were included before? I thought they wern't. Gah, all this changing around is starting to confuse me.

10. Actually, the shoes never were included. Which is why everyone was going nuts...

11. I was on the site within a few minutes of them posting and I ordered Hoo.. I actually kept trying the site every few minutes..

It did not say shoes were not included on the dressed dolls, when the pictures first posted.. It said he comes just exactly as pictured with outfit, pillows, bag etc.. I ordered him imediately.. Then shortly after I ordered I saw that they added shoes not included.. So I am confused and waiting to hear from DOD..
      Cheers
      Gloria

12. The problem is thet thay still didn't finish the update so... it makes eveeeeryone confused XD
      I think they ended it today, at least I ihope

13. Yeah. And I think even the DoD people weren't exactly sure what was going on. XD
      Either way, I'm glad full-set includes make-up now...I could actually care less about shoes... :oops:

14. I am soo needing Si and U... *faints* I am soo in love with them. I would rather have Si's kitty wig though, but oh well. ^^ I definately want the full set version since it's not limited... Or is it? It's under regular DoD so I'm assuming not.. I really like Si's outfit, so I'm definately gonna get the full set. Dunno about U yet, it'll be a while. ^^;;;; *sigh*

I hate having to choose between another Doll and clothes for my current boys... ;-; Rune wants more stuff, and Arashi wants his not to wittle brother... ;-;

15. I don't k now if I get the full set 'cause I'm not a defaut make-up person XD
      IF we may change the make-up I'll buy full set for sure and someday I get shoes ^^
      (shoes are hard to get >.<... OH! I love my country but sometimes I just wish we were richer and the dollar was R$1! (brazilian money) It is so hard get money to little things... :cry: And dolls are even hardeeeer :cry: :cry: :cry: !
      If Dollar was cheaper I could get my boy in 3 months instead of 6/7/8!
      >.<
      *getting sad/angry/arrrrrgh* OK! Let's stop talking about Brazilian money...

Well... I hope I may get fullset Hoo or U who is catching meee >.<

16. They are all so cute!
      it is probably just me...but to me
      Hoo looks like a mini Tsukasa
      Wi looks like a mini Shirou
      U looks like a mini F28/F16/Chris/Lucas
      Iam not sure who Si could pass for though.....

They are super cute!!! :D :grin: ... Oohh, Santa !!!!....

~Mia

17. I'd _rather_ have the shoes... I don't want anyone but me doing a face-up on my dolls, ^_~ (As nice as other people's are...)
      And it seems silly to pay for a faceup you're just going to take off.

18. Different strokes for different folks. :) I'd be scared to do a face-up on him, since I have absolutely no experience at it what-so-ever. That, and I like the bare-foot look. Even if Wi is wearing some aristocratic clothing. ;)

19. I want Hoo and U.... so cute!

Rachie

20. Oooh...very cool. Hey, does anyone know how the boy DOD dolls compare to the Angel Region Little Fair dolls in size? And, umm...would any of the optional hands sets for the DOD dolls fit the AR Little Fair? Aiko, my Dana girl, would LOVE a new set of hands....

I wonder how close the resin is...?