1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Clothes and option parts lineup from Volks English page

Oct 6, 2005

1. Did anyone manage to get anything? I just noticed the order button, but everything seems to be gone already! :(

2. :( I didn't get anything either. But I guess gold wasn't really Syuusuke's colour anyway..

3. Woah! That was really weird! I just went to the check the page again and amazingly the morning suit was available and supposedly I managed to order it! Things like this never happen for me!

4. They're up! Now if that MSD suit would just come back in stock....

5. Sad, I missed it. (I got into a book and forgot.) I guess it's for the best. My boy doesn't seem to quite like formal wear.
      (Though maybe I'll have a go for the school uniform again on the 22nd.)

FWD

6. I manage to get 5 things but 1 was last night (the beige sd coat set) , and the other 4 this morning. I still want that mini sd suit...
      The only pain is that they are in 3 different orders, one from last night, and 2 orders this morning (one was the two mini sd coat sets with arashi on the pic, the blue and beige) and the other one, 3 hours later (the sd gray suit and the black suit sd)
      So theiy really kill you 3 times with their shipping charges, but they seem to be restocking.

So everyone keep trying. Finally volks seems to have items in stock, its amazing...

Pony_gery

My doll famly:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=38759

7. All you friggen enablers....XD
      I was blissfully oblivious about the sale until I saw this thread last night.
      Now I am somewhat poorer. :p

8. Soooo... what'd you get?? ^_^

9. Dang! :evil: Missed out on yet another cute school uniform....

:(

10. I got the coats I wanted! I totally forgot about this until a friend mentioned it.. I'm so glad navy duffle coats aren't that popular. XD

11. Cute! I got the black duffle coat X3 I may let that mini suit go, considering the pained screams of my wallet. Maybe Volks will release some more later....

12. The more I try to shop at Volks, the more disappointed in them I am. No matter how hard I try, I've never been able to get anything at one of their online fairs. The servers are always overloaded or the quantities are too small. There's none left by the time I get there. I would have been happy getting just one MSD item, it wouldn't have mattered which one, but all of them were gone.

As much as I love their products, they aren't very good to their fans. They bring new things out, but make such small quantities of them that most people aren't lucky enough to get them. It's such a shame. I'd love them if I could ever buy anything from them.