1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Delf Art: Freyja Miyu

Jan 30, 2007

1. on sale NOW

2. Argl I didn't got her...

3. Did anyone here get one?

4. I was camping out to buy her but she's about 400 over my limit.

5. I got her...:sorry

6. I managed to get her. Now to go figure out how to afford her.

Congrats to you Ria_ria :)

7. I got her too O_O

:sweat :sweat

So 3 people on DOA has her? That's pretty good O_O

8. congrats!

arghhh I'm so mad I made the payment and it says failed 'cuz they changed the price! arghhh!

9. I demand pictures when she arrives! :D

10. Thank you very much, Julia! :D
      I've adred Miyu and was thinking to buy normal Miyu in these days. So I jumped.....

11. I know how it is.

Oi.. I just really liked her outfit and hair XD

12. I promise ;)

Japanese site hasn't started selling yet. So I may help someone. PM me...

13. What a lovely girl. Guh, I just adore that face-up to little pieces.

The hair and outfit is excellent although it reminds me more than a bit of MD Thalia's outfit with for example its train of pink ribbons and matching ribbon accesories.

14. O_o Changed the price? What do you mean? :o :o

15. when I pay for it it was 1389$. Then it says error, so when I refresh the page, it says she's $1333.

16. Congratulations, Izam :fangirl:
      Your pictures are always super beautiful, so I really look forward to seeing your pics from now :love

17. I had one in my cart for a total of 5 minutes.

Then I realized I can't justify paying that much right now :sweat

18. I had 5 in my cart for $6665 or something... @_@

Luckily my money is needed elsewhere... :sweat

19. I WANT THE OUTFIT!!!:D But there's no way I could afford her...:(
      $1333:...(

Marissa::x "Why are you are looking at another Miyu, when I got me?"
      :sweat "um... ah... Isn't the outfit gorgeous!":aangel:
      Marissa: "I guess...":roll:
      :)

20. O_O How did you do that? :lol: