1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Delf Art: Freyja Miyu

Jan 30, 2007

1. I refreshed the sale page..."Oh look, they're in stock!" and added 5 to my cart to see how many were left...
      I must have done that just as they put her up for sale.

Yeah, I could have had 5 Freyja Miyus.... :love Oh the possibilities...

2. Lol! That is too great.

3. Shipping would have been a killer... >_>

4. that'll be funny tho ;P

5. I could get her for Sugarhoney now! Yay :fangirl:

6. :sumomo:Congratulations Ria_Ria on getting this Stunning Girl:sumomo:
      I wish I had the money to be able to afford her... I Purposely Stayed away from my computer during her sale time:(...... But you got her, another stunning Gorgeous beauty added to your crew;) And I know you will take Amazing pictures of her:love Please Please Please pretty Pretty Please Promise you will spam us with pictures once you get this lovely Beauty home:sorry :eusa_pray
      ~Anthony

7. Thank you very much, Anthony :D
      In these days Volks and Luts release such wonderful dolls and I'm easily tempted :doh I don't have money, too...*_*
      I was considering of purchase of Miyu for months, looked many of owners pics of Miyu and sent questions to Luts about BW Miyu etc :sweat Finally Miyu will join in my family...

8. Oh... my... god. I could cry. I didn't even know about this girl until now. Rose and I have never even liked Miyu really and she was just... instant love. Proof of what the right face-up, wig and clothes can do for a doll. Someone please please please tell me if they got her and change their mind. I think I would pretty much sell my soul in an attempt to get together the money. She's soooo beautiful. ;_;

-Abs

9. >> ria_ria - I have no doubt that you will love her to bits! She really is a very special girl and I'm so happy you were able to get her! :D

I'm still waiting for the right Miyu for me though.

10. I know!!!! What is Going on... First DOD then Volks Dolpa 16 Now this*_*
      .... All these gorgeous dolls....
      Well Sweetheart I can honestly Tell you you couldn't have picked a More Breathtaking Miyu to bring home:love.... The details on her face up are flawless, and that outfit:D..... I apploud you my friend for an amazingly Beautiful Choice.... I can't wait for you to get her and share her pictures with the rest of us:chibi.... I'm Sooo Excited for you:D
      ~Anthony

11. I can't thank you enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_pray :aheartbea ^^
      She's perfect for the character I have in mind! Thank uuuuuuu!

12. Congrats to everyone who got her! She's beautiful! Can't wait to see the pictures. ^_~

13. ps, well in Norse Mythology it's the name of a goddess ... goddess of the hearth and one of the most important goddesses in that mythology.

Art Delfs are ABSOLUTELY worth the price - and Poppy's work is delectible ;p

14. Freyja is the norse goddess of beauty as well ^^
      Man, if anyone got her and can't afford her or changes their mind, please contact me!!! I really REALLY wanted to get her but couldn't cuz I was at work...

15. Im deadly serious I WANT HER:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: If anybody is selling her im totally serious PM ME

16. I saw her pictures and my jaw dropped. I couldn't afford her but D*** that is a hot (haute) doll!

17. oh god, she's super beautiful <3333
      one of the female dolls that i really like

18. She seem like Luts' answer to Thalia and Erato, but in a very Luts sort of way. I love the dress. Fortunately for me I don't want a Miyu :P but she looks very pretty.

19. Wow...she's shipped already. She should arrive sometime early next week.

20. *tear* I'm gonna cry...
      I so know my marketplace WTB efforts are fruitless...
      WHY DID I HAVE TO BE AT WORK