1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New Delf Art: Freyja Miyu

Jan 30, 2007

1. Ohhh Wow, that was fast:D I guess since thier were only 5 (Well 15 in total right?) of these beauties to be made the work wasn't too crazy:sweat PLease Spam us with pictures when you get her:love
      ~Anthony

2. You are so lucky! Congrats! Mine hasn't shipped O_O

So 4 people on DOA has her? That's amazing.........................

Oh and btw I did not receive any sort of e-mail confirmation from Luts for this order this time although on my account through Luts it does have my order and payment received. Should I worry about no e-mails? O_O

I know my e-mails works because I placed an order 2 weeks ago and it's a yahoo account that's been working fine with them.

3. I'm a bit confused about the 5 vs 15 part. The website says limited to 5 in the world, but I thought ria_ria managed to get one on the Japanese site. Or perhaps they consider a set "3" - one for each site? It doesn't really matter, but it is just a bit confusing lol.

"FREYJA MIYU" Limited
      Only 5 sets release world wide.

I wouldn't worry. I did not receive a confirmation of order, payment or shipping. I usually get two of each for some reason. I posted a note on the Q&A board asking for confirmation of payment. The only way I know she's shipped is that there is now an EMS number on my order.

4. ^Thank you so much ^____^ I can't wait to see pics of your girl. :)

5. Julia: Normally even if the site says "only (insert chosen number) set world wide" it's actually (chosen number) per English, Korean and Japanese site.

I can't believe she's shipping already. The people who got her will probably get her before the soom wigs and eyes Rose and I have been waiting on for nearly a month. >.O How sad is that?

And I'm totally with you Weslie, I'm so sad I missed this girl. I can't even believe Rose and I never saw her go on the site. We check Luts almost fanatically. So much CP love.

-Abs

6. *tear*
      Yeah... well, maybe someday...
      I don't even really have the money right now anyway, I'd need layaway

7. i never really felt anything for miyu, but in these pictures! man, she is gorgeous! i didnt see her potential XD she is soo pwitty!

8. Wow congrats to the people who got Miyu.

You are so lucky - she is the most fantastic doll I've seen - love everything about her, the face up, the wig, the outfit just perfect. Looking forward to seeing lots of photos.

Have been trying to decide which girl would be coming to live with
      Charlotte (Lishe) finally decided on DOT shall today - now I have to
      look for all pictures of Miyu

- Oh no will I ever get to a decision ahh!!

9. She's at my post office now, so she'll be here tomorrow. I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow or Tuesday.

10. oooooh, I'll be looking forwards for the pics! X3 The Freyja Miyu is beautiful! You're so lucky to get her! <3

11. WOW. She is just TOO beautiful! CP has outdone themselves this time!

12. She arrived today and she is totally awesome. Fantastic face-up, fantastic wig and spectacular (pain to put on ;)) outfit. I'll try and get some pics tomorrow.

*edit* I decided to take some quick pictures. I dislike the washed out look from the flash, but without the pictures are a bit fuzzy. More later under better conditions. She's already found an admirer. ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. ^YAY! I can't wait for your pictures! ^___^ I like the chair she's in XP

And I can't blame him.... who can take their eyes off her? =P

(mine hasn't shipped sigh....)

14. She's beautiful, julia! Do spoil us with more! :love

15. I second that, more pics!!
      I looooove her outfit....I wish I had something like that for my girl.....:fangirl:

16. OMG this makes it even harder for me to decide on a doll! I love her so much. T-T The outfit and make up in beautiful.

17. Oh wow she looks really wonderful :D

18. Julia she is absolutely Breathtaking:love I had been dieing to see pictures of this girl, and I'm so glad you decided to take a few quick shots:sweat.... I think I'm in LOVE!!!! She is so gorgeous... MORE MORE I can't wait to see more Pictures:D Julia You're So lucky;)
      ~Anthony

19. I do wonder how other girls look in that outfit. My Freyja Miyu is finally shipped today! YAY! :fangirl: :fangirl:

20. Whee! I think you know exactly what us fan girls are going to say...

Spam us with pictures to no end! :love