1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New DELF 'Breakaway' Limited

Nov 30, 2005

1. Well, he's gorgeous....kind of a mix of everyone, isn't he? LOL... And as always, with Luts site pics, I want to raise his chin so I can see his face directly! ARGH!!!!! It makes me nuts....these cast down looks, that only give you a 3/4 angled view. How can you make a decision about a doll without a good straight-on photo... Anyway, he's really something....not for me, but I'll enjoy pics when they hit the boards! :>)

2. He's sexy, looks like El's Eyes, and Yders mouth. *shrug*

3. OHHHH come on Luts!!! Whats this...3 new dolls this week alone... the Mini fee not long released... do they want us all broke and in the poor house!!!...

Well we cant complain about them trying to make us all happy can we?

4. gah *_* I saw Breakaway earlier and nearly died, especially 'cause my first thought was OMG IT'S NYX XO~ (a character of mine who was in the middle of RPing at that moment)

5. GAH it's like the El(or whatever mold this turns out to be) version of my Keithy-kins.....siiiiiiigh I want.

6. ...Gurgle. O.o

Okay. Now I want an xmas present to myself. He's so...nonchalant. He's just standing there, like..."I know I'm hot." Dammit.

7. What I want to know is, what's different about the "*DELF BREAKAWAY Limited Body"? C'mon, Luts, give us a nude shot, if it's a selling point? *pleads*

I think he's gorgeous. XD Too bad he doesn't come with that outfit, rawr!

8. Well, the specs do say: "DELF BREAKAWAY Limited is EL custom version Model. His Head is arranged type of EL."

Looks like there are going to be 200 of these dolls. Hopefully someone on DoA will bring him home! He's wonderful!

(Luts has been going crazy this past week, haven't they?)

9. well looks like they have updated the site with a price.. and he will be available to order in about 18 hours

10. OMG he's hot... if Money was no object... I'd get him... unfortunatly it is ;.; man he's gorgeous

11. o___o His mouth.... is like a Yder's....

oh god. no.... he doesn't fit into my plans.... >____< no. He doesn't. At all. Nope. Nuhuh. *tells self NO* ><~!

12. he's hot! *__________*
      but why limited??? why????

13. Shiwoo + El (or Yder + El?) lovechild!!!! XD
      Hm... I really like this boy... unfortunally, I have no money XD

14. *looks at photos*

*looks at PayPal account balance*

... :crushed :crushed :crushed

~Kalmia

15. I think he's like Woosoo. He looks too much like a mixture of existing molds to be made a standard doll, so they're just selling a limited amount of him?

He's very hot, but he looks too much like CP's other molds for me to want him. He looks like a pimp, too. xD;; Love the cigarette.

16. He is the customized El that Luts has been hinting about! -points down at description where it says El is the one they used. - =3

17. starts playing

too sexy for my pants,
      too sexy for my shirt,
      too sexy till i know u want me!!!

erm ok i think he's sexy!!!!! too bad i am broke and i have to resist it...

<=== wait for elf yder instead...

18. Wow, Breakaway El is gorgeous. I wonder what time in the morning you'd have to be up to get a lock on him? :O

19. I think he looks amazing ,but Im not too wild about him . I really love the parted lips :)
      what I really want though , is his cigarette. It looks so realistic

20. it'll be my morning 11 am :D

now if only i could have the cash... lol if i did buy him i would go mod the vampiure head into a dreaming one

*drools*

well i probbly would get 2 sets :D but do u think he's that saleable?