1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New DELF 'Breakaway' Limited

Nov 30, 2005

1. You may be right about the face-up.. I said don't quote me on it. Whoever gets a "Breakaway" will let us know about it right? Like start a new thread. OMG I GOT HIM~ XD

2. I'm debating whether I should try or not. I love El *and* my BF's pushing me towards buying one. Darn it being so close to Christmas! I should be buying things for *others* not myself!! @_@ My only saving grace is that I don't want the tan El, since I'm not really fond of the tan dolls....

I'm sure I'm not the only one torn by the decision either XD

3. Well they did say he was a modified El... Guh... I just want the vamp head, that open mouth makes me drool. I'd totally trade my Woosoo vamp head for the Breakaway mod head. Theoretically the person with the Breakaway would get the better deal cause there are 200 of them and there were only 150 Woosoo... but I digress. I'm just glad the new girl and the tan El aren't limited. *breathes a deep sigh of relief* She looks so very mature.

4. *sigh* always coming out with limiteds and I'm usually broke...I'm close to giving up the dream of having an affordable limited. Do they take layaway on limited longer than a month?

5. ....

I have two hours to decide if I want 'him'. >.<

BLASTED LUTS!!!! Why did they only give a few hours notice? GAH!!! >.O

6. That was my thought in a nutshell...

7. Oh no, he is so perfect! I like all the CP boys but none enough to want to buy, until him, at least. >.< And I have the money all ready, since I was thinking of getting a Unoa in the upcoming preorder . . . sigh. I wasn't too sure about the Unoa, either. An hour and a half to decide! :o

I wonder if they will be releasing him in "waves", like they did Woosoo? Does anyone remember how long it took Woosoo to sell out?

8. agreed on both counts. i think his face seems a little wider around the cheeks/jaws. to be honest, i don't like him nearly as much as regular ole el :) i love his sexy little cigarette, though XD

and i was just thinking that same thing! i wanted to see his mouth straight on XD silly luts people. i wonder if any of them read these boards? they could find a lot of new products and improvements to make, with all the 'i wish they'd do...' going on here. :D

9. :cry: D*@%^$t CP!!! Why do you have to keep making such beautiful dolls, you're going to put me in the poor house!! First Miyu and then days later, Breakaway?! *_* Why does he have to be released after I just bought a doll and am broke?! :cry:

10. Thank you. I COMPLETELY agree and was just about to post the same thing myself.

I love Luts to bits, but all their photos are like this. Makes the dolls look very different.

11. I think they do read this board and then do it just to torture us.

Should I make a list of all the Soos they haven't done yet? :lol:

Soo Dreaming
      Elf Soo
      Vampire Soo
      Vampire Elf Soo
      Sleeping Elf Soo
      Sleeping Vampire Soo
      Sleeping Vampire Elf Soo
      Dreaming Elf Soo
      Dreaming Vampire Soo
      Dreaming Vampire Elf Soo

Soo Special Sleeping
      Soo Special Dreaming
      Elf Soo Special
      Vampire Soo Special
      Vampire Elf Soo Special
      Sleeping Elf Soo
      Sleeping Vampire Soo
      Sleeping Vampire Elf Soo
      Dreaming Elf Soo Special
      Dreaming Vampire Soo Special
      Dreaming Vampire Elf Soo Special

Angel Elf Soo Sleeping
      Angel Elf Soo Dreaming
      Soo Angel Human
      Soo Angel Human Sleeping
      Soo Angel Human Dreaming
      Soo Angel Human Vampire
      Soo Angel Human Vampire Sleeping
      Soo Angel Human Vampire Dreaming
      Vampire Angel Elf Soo
      Sleeping Vampire Angel Elf Soo
      Dreaming Vampire Angel Elf Soo

Dark Elf Soo Sleeping
      Dark Elf Soo Dreaming
      Soo Dark Human Sleeping
      Soo Dark Human Dreaming
      Soo Dark Human Vampire
      Soo Dark Human Vampire Sleeping
      Soo Dark Human Vampire Dreaming
      Vampire Dark Elf Soo
      Sleeping Vampire Dark Elf Soo

Mini fee versions of all of the above.

Oh yeah, don't forget the tanned versions!

Stay tuned next month as CP and Luts team up to make us scroll through seventeen pages of Soos...

12. Man... multiply that list by all the Delfs, Kid Delfs, Cutie Delfs, and Mini Fees and it would be insanity! XD

13. Dammit all to bloody hell. Fine. I'll do it. I'll buy the ever so Sexy El/Yder yummy smoosh that is Breakaway.

eeeeeeeeeeee! :vein

14. 12 minutes >isn't watching the clock or anything<
      >_>;;

15. *quivers*

6 minutes. *is not watching the clock either >.>; *

16. 5 minutes *dies*

17. Less than 4......

18. barely 3 minutes left~ >excited<

19. OMG 2 minutesss

20. Good luck you all... Cacau gotta sleeeep =.=