1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New DELF 'Breakaway' Limited

Nov 30, 2005

1. Don't worry, time-ashes, they will release him at least once more!

2. There should be one more run of another 40, I would imagine... Luts usually posts a date up of the next run from what I hear... But after that, it will probably be it.

3. I got one. Ordered him the MOMENT he went for sale. Had it confirmed and paid for in about thirty seconds...I pondered it all day long, had all my collegues telling me to go for it...and when Rynn007 said she really wanted the vampire head...it was all over. He was coming home with me. ^_^ Congrats to everyone who got him...sold out in exactly 29 minutes...On the US site anyways.

4. Yep. Now we...wait. And wait.

And wait some more. ; ;

5. So does anyone know when they will put the second batch up again...?

Thanks!

6. I got him!! And El Tanning Skin, too! *faints from all the CP Luts goodness*

7. Thanks everyone for the support...
      I shouldn't have wandered to the clothes section...

I will wait for the next run...>_<

8. So did anyone actually pay attention to how long it took Breakaway to sell out?

9. About 25 minutes, I think...

10. It took about 29-31 minutes, I think, since they didn't release him EXACTLY on the hour, by my clock anyway.

11. By my clock he went up at 9:02pm and sold out at 9:31pm...Like I said before, 29 minutes. ^_^

12. lol lucky people.... :D not a big el fan so it wun make me regret too much :D

13. *got my paypal question answered*
      *wants her boy*
      How long does it usually take Luts to send out the limiteds? Weeks? Months? I know they give a time frame on the site but is it usually right? (I ask cause DollSoom was wayyy off...told me 3-4 weeks and it took a week total!).
      ^_^

14. *wiggles* Can't wait until they release the next batch. It's good news for me. Gives me time to cash in my stock and then nab him, and wait a bit for Elf Yder. ^____^

I'm really glad they are releasing him in two parts. @___@ I liked Woosoo, but didn't nab him. I'm not letting this one slip away! >D

15. next batch?

hmm i tot they limited it to 200? :D

16. But if there were 40 on the English site, 30 on the Japanese & 30 on the Korean, that only adds up to 100.

That's only assuming anyway...

17. Well I was lucky enough to get a breakaway...but I cant send my payment until tomorrow...is that okay? How long does Luts give you to make the full payment?...Thanks

18. oh well.... :D

probbly u'r right...

19. 10 days I think? 7 for sure ^^

20. Luts Paypal address is [email protected] and they will wait on payment. Especially if you send SEAN an email specifically saying it'll be some time. They are REALLY nice and willing to work with someone. So don't sweat not being able to pay until tomorrow.