1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

New DELF 'Breakaway' Limited

Nov 30, 2005

1. sounds great :D

i can onli pay next week....

2. Thanks My Precious and TheSaint...now I can go to bed without worrying.

3. I bought Breakaway and El Tanning seperately...does it make a difference for shipping costs? I mean, if the two orders were combined, would I pay less shipping? Or will the shipping be $59.14 for each doll, regardless if it is one box or two? I don't want to pay yet until I know...>_> I did post this question on their Q&A board, but don't know how long it'll take to get an answer, and I don't want them thinking I'm not going to pay!

4. hmmm try email instead :D

i think u can ask if they would combine shipping since its going to the same place :D

5. No Problem :-D I demand lots and lots of pictures when he gets here! ^^

6. They can combine shipping, just send SEAN an email and tell him to combine the orders 'please' and then ask for a total for combined shipping. Luts really does try to make everyone happy. ^_^ And no problem! Glad I could help.

7. Thanks, TheSaint! I'll send SEAN an e-mail right now...:)

8. No prob! ^_^ And even if combining the orders doesn't lesson the shipping much *if any* it never hurts to ask. :)

9. ok :D i need to combine mine :D

oh well i must say its the luts season...

10. Should everyone migrate to an SD waiting thread now? lol ;)

11. yeah... started one for tanned el :D

12. ...he's just like Woosoo. Woosoo was a modified version of Chiwoo...this guy is a modified version of El. So he's that modified El Sean mentioned when he first mentioned tanned El.

He's pretty...but oh thank god he doesn't speak to me like Woosoo did. lol I seriously can't even dream of buying another doll right now.

13. -sighs softly- i wish they did layaway... -smiles- i'm putting everything into my dolls savings that i can, but it'll never be fast enough. and el was the only boy i ever really wanted to have...if all else fails i hope they keep the other el up there for awhile. because i do adore him. wether he be special or not. congrats on those who ended up snagging one -smiles-

14. i think they do laywayz :D

15. yea they do layaway...
      there's a bunch of posts about it if you search for it ^_^
      I got an e-mail from Sean confirming everything....saying he'll be sent out as soon as possible! such a nice person!

16. He is just beautiful!! : D Why, why does it have to be both christmas season AND new pretty boys season?

17. omg...wow, i could totally do that...-bounces- that is so generous of them. >.<

18. Too bad there isnt much details about the Limited body Breakaway comes with. Dare I hope the limited body gives a Breakaway a taller height or something?

19. I'm very curious about what the differences are!!! I guess we'll find out once they start arriving... :P

20. I am sorry to be such a pest here...

But I have read someone else that all Breakaway are sold out!? Did anyone keep count of how many were sold...? Are we certain...!?

I am so sorry, but I really love him and...*_*

Thank you for your patience...